Proper way to wipe your butt

How come I always get poo stains in my underwear every time I squat? Happens after cardio and basically any time I get a wedgie

I always wipe my butt hole by reaching between my legs under my balls and wipe towards my dick.

I stop wiping when there is nothing left but I still get poo stains

Pic very related

thank god I live in a civilized country that knows what a bidet is
everything else is smearing yourself in shit

Wipe the other way. You reach around and wipe front to back.

I am curious about this too I've always wiped the same way but never had poopoo stains

Had to learn how to wipe properly a few years ago, because i moven in to a dorm, and couldnt wash my ass there.
This is what you do: first you put the paper to the top of your asshole. You start a swiping motion to your balls( dont touch them tho). You throw the paper away. New paper. Now you do the same motion, but in reverse, so the shit you previusly smeared downwards should be smeared upwars. You do this untill there is ABSOLUTELY no sign of shit.
As a finisher reach just a tiny bit into your asshole, and keep doing it untill you reach out with a clean paper. Do the swipe-up swipe-down again, then youre done.
You can thank me later, you shit stained bastard

This. I'd rather spend more $$$ on TP than walk around with poopy drawers.

How do you not clog the toilet or stink up the garbage can using that much TP

This. I've always instinctively gone in opposite directions until there's nothing on the paper. Never had any trouble.

r8 my ass cleaning regimen, I almost never get skidmarks anymore

>Wipe one direction until it's clean
>Go other direction a few times
>Pluck all ass hairs out of anus after
>In shower always make sure to spray a jet of water directly onto anus for 15 seconds
>After shower, wipe ass while it's still a bit wet

just get a small thing of tp and put it in your butt, it prevents all poo stains and suppresses farts

I dont know what kind of sewage system is in your country, but mine can handle the toiletpaper.
Also with time you get better at it, and only use optimal amounts of TP that can be flushed with ease

Your country has to have good pipes. I didn't even realize people threw their used tp into trashcans until I went overseas. Felt so wrong throwing all that pooped paper right next to me.

God damn, buy a cheap $15 bidet spray on Amazon

No more skid marks ya mongs

Also saves money on toilet paper

because you're fucking gross and don't wipe all the way. Jesus. Just use baby wipes

>because you don't wipe all the way
What do you stick your hand up your ass?

wipe good, shower after shitting

wedge a sheet of toilet paper into your buttcrack when you're done. leave it there to absorb any excess.
Go about your day.
Pull it out later and eat it.

Use wet wipes you moron! Also wipe backwards and spread your asscheeks when shitting. A good spread shoould prevent a lot of stains. Also check your diet because a good diet leads to nearly no shit on your butthole and cheeks.

>ITT: grown-up men that do not know how to wipe their ass

B A B Y W I P E S
A
B
Y
W
I
P
E
S

Wet wipes are literally the best thing besides a bidet.
If your toilet doesn't have a bidet, just by yourself wet wipes/babywipes.
Wiping with normal toilet papter ist disgusting.
Do you also just wipe shit with a normal paper away if you get some on your hand? No you don't, why would do it on you asshole then?

wipe with paper then finish with baby wipes.

This.

what the fuck has this board come to....

Sometimes I like to eat my used TP

not even kidding

trim your asshair

The way I do it is I make a little log type shape instead of just crumpling the TP to get the deepest wipe. Do your normal wipes. After it's clean, go closer to the balls and wipe. You'll usually find redisdual shit there that was either moved by wiping. Also, when you shower, be sure to always clean the crack. Go against the hairs as well to be as thorough as possible.

No, it's you that changed, you grew up. Veeky Forums always has been a place for socially inept autists that failed to learns basic things and try to compensate by lifting. But well, it still is a magical place ...

I'm in the US and I do this. Nothing wrong with it.

Quest bars and Costco protein bars give me the best fucking poops because they're like 400g of fiber. At 4.2 cents per gram of proteion the costco ones are pretty much the same price as eggs

>wiping back to front
ayyy lmaoooo

>I always wipe my butt hole by reaching between my legs under my balls and wipe towards my dick.
Front to back

Don't flush baby wipes you inept assholes. They don't dissolve and clog up the sewer system

what the fuck? you people ever heard of a bidet shower?

wet wipes