Genetically gifted bodyparts

What is your genetically gifted bodypart, Veeky Forums?
Where did you get gifted and where did genetics screw you over?

My strong gifted bodypart is back for sure, mainly width wise.
My weakest is for sure my chest. I'm glad for my back, but being a chestlet is so depressing

gifted traps/pecs

forgot picture

Same. My back looks pretty decent without putting much work in. My chest looks like shit even when I prioritize it.

Triceps are great and grow brilliantly.
Chest is fucking shit and doesn't grow.

And obviously, as triceps get stronger, it gets harder to isolate chest because my triceps compensate.

Ass, cock. That's about it.

Dick, arms and legs

Do you even lift?

Does your mom even lift you little bitch?

*traps* they have no defenition, please look up what real strong traps look like.

I bet your girlfriend is a trap you fag

Are you me?
Triceps get nice shape and really good strength and thus take over from chest on most excercises. Only solution is dumbbell presses and flyes

My skin color

Strongest would be tri's, bi's, calves, chest, shoulders in that order

Weakest would be traps and dick but not in that order

what traps?

Best - forearms. Kids called me Popeye in primary school. Dad was the same, and he had crazy strong hands from it.

Worst thing is gap between pecs.

no traps
average chest

if thats what your most gifted body part is i feel bad for you son

you look like a 16 year old that's been lifting for 3 months

damn bro.

jealous, i went from forearmlet to 16 inch forearms thanks to people like you.

I had a friend I called popeye because he had freakishly large forearms, and I aspired to get mine to be as big lmao

I have a gap too my chest

try doing triceps before chest so they are fatigued,then when you do chest exercises chest will have to do more work

my lats are both my worst and one of my best. they look "thick" and dense, but theyre not very wide. Im also bulking rn so theyre not very defined, but my lats/upper back look pretty good when lean

my quads are pretty good too

youre not develped enough to know what you are genetically blessed at, bro. keep lifting

I have great abs insertions

I'm the second coming of Tom Platz (so my quads are my best bodypart), and my chest is the wors because my right pec is just fucked up. Sort of like poland syndrome but not poland syndrome.

I have huge ass glutes and hammies, but bad quads in comparison.
Also, all the mass is concentrated near the top.

I don't even do isolation for my triceps they just grow like crazy.

I have mild scoliosis though so one side of my ribs are flared and the other's not. Not too big a deal but it bothers me.

Just admit that you have bad form, dyel

so what?!?

lats
cock

Quads strongest
Arms weakest
SS genetics

Legs, I was in full T. rex mode before I even started lifting. At least it doesn't matter if I skip leg day.