Remind me why I should bother exercising when three quarters of women are overweight or obese?

Remind me why I should bother exercising when three quarters of women are overweight or obese?
All you have to do as a woman is not stuff your face and you can get laid. Plus who wants to fuck chads anyway, they're shit in bed

because you won't get any of the 1/4 that aren't overweight if you don't

>lifting for women

I don't want them I'm straight

Because you can become and instagram fitness whore and sell shitty programs for $100 a pop to fat housewives.

I'm 34-26-39

pics

>posting photos of yourself on Veeky Forums

Because 25% of them aren't trash, and they're the only ones worth getting an erection for.

nobody is putting a gun to your head user

Because you'll be younger longer and probably won't die form 40-60 like they will?

damn learn to read I'M FEMALE

yeah bc all the medical research is going into... malaria?
oh no wait it's going into statins and insulin

I lift for me, not roasties

Lol you can get laid just by having a tinder and swiping right as a female, 250lbs or not. Good luck finding quality partners though

What?

Whats the point of this thread then?

Imagine not needing daily pills, weekly injections, monthly doctor visits, and emergency medical help on call, just to live. That's why I lift

>not posting naked pictures of yourself on Veeky Forums
what're you? a gay?

Except those measurements on the 2017 model aren't really the measurements of that model. In reality, 80% of people are overweight and half of those obese. That's why they are bigger and they look disgusting

In all sincerity, have I not made my question clear enough?
> I am a female
> to get laid as a female all you need is to diet and you're in the top 25%- accessing a similar group among men
> if the idea is to be able to get the very top (c. 5% or so) most attractive guys- why? chads are shit in bed

Women don't need to lift to attract chads, they just need to be beautiful.

in most cases imo lifting does more harm than good in terms of ratios

Exercise is its own reward.
>lifting for dick
Not gonna make it.

exercise for yourself woman
health benefits + feel better about yourself

then don't lift then you dumb slut, shut the fuck up and leave. What's even your question?

Stop giving online women attention

First of all, most women do have to exercise to look good, but also you should be lifting weights and doing cardio 3 days a week at least in order to be healthy and look good. You also have to not eat a ton of food, and eat low-calorie foods and lean proteins.

You should do it to stay healthy, but also because it increases your chances of landing a man who makes a lot of money, which we all know is way more important than a man's physical attributes. And who cares how good he is in bed, just buy a vibrator with all the money he makes.

>tfw 36-28-38

this is your typical female here guys. this is the exact type who'll gain 200lbs as soon as she's married because "why bother".

fuck females, acquire wealth.

> not wanting to be better than every other woman

It's like you're not even a woman. Why do you think your friends tell you "you're not fat! You look great!" even though you obviously look like a sack of lard? They want to sabotage you, to be better than you.

And you know what women are the best? Women who work out and are successful.

Just steer clear of crossfit.

Tfw
34-23-36

>lifting for boys

I work out so I can lift heavy objects around the yard and not die of exhaustion on long hikes.

Pulling bar sluts is a side effect of being fit.

>lifting for women
>not for yourself

>being this poor at reading comprehension
Maybe you should work on those brain gains

>chads are shit in bed
lift to get in contact with the gymcels who can handle you like a squeaky toy?

Lift to handle gymcels like squeaky toys in bed, I think you mean.