Can you curl more than NBA superstar LeBron James?

Can you curl more than NBA superstar LeBron James?
> 20lbs dumbells in each hand
LMAO

I don't understand, is he doing anything wrong?

his delts are so much bigger than everything else, but that makes sense

>billion dollar sponsorship deals
>one of the greatest athletes in a sport
LMAO

Is that a roid gut ?

No, OP is just retarded and he doesn't understand how the world works.

so you are a better athlete just because you can curl more? You should try out for the NBA.

i was praising him. l2comprehension gay faggot

nice pec genetics. enjoy staying virgin for life

manlets can't appreciate the extra work needed to do legit curls with long levers

This must be an older pic cause he's missing a lot of tattoos in this pic and his chest is smaller

buys a home gym and fills it with cybex machines
ego stoked so much that he takes this dumbass picture and thinks its good

he was making fun of OP

Lanklets are weak and pathetic

Every top pro athlete is on PEDs.

His shoulders make his chest look bad but yeah lebron can probably curl more. Too bad he's about to be beaten by a framelet and a lanklet cause they can shoot.

And? He could be running the rack or simply low weight hypertrophy for volume? He could be doing some double stimulation work? Fuck off OP this is why you look like shit.

Kek, he looks like fucking Wei Shen

I wouldn't expect a tiny manlet brain to understand physics

Have you ever been to the dumbbell section of literally any gym?

I've routinely seen big guys curling 5 lb dumbbells. It's about having a controlled time under tension to make bicep gains.

is this real? my 13 year old cousin curls 20 pound dumbbells

Lebron is arguably the best player of all time and you faggots give a fuck about how much he curls on top of which 99% of you say you don't curl anyway so he's got you beat still lmao

is this what leaving humanity behind looks like?

Tru bron bron has filled out much more in the recent years, he looks a lot bulkier now at least on the court. He's like durant lite in that picture lmao

Probably doing high ass rep with actual form. Either way, the number doesn't matter, the results do. He looks good and is one of the best athletes in the world.

He could easily curl 40lbs+ if he let himself become a fatass like /plg/ but that wouldn't really help his basketball game in any way.

This is the gayest post I've ever seen on Veeky Forums because of how subtle and casual it is. How the fuck do you know so much about an athlete's pec size and his tattoo locations (when he's already covered in tattoos)? Can you also tell us how big his dick is?

and he could still BLACK every woman you've ever known or cared about.

DELONTE WEST USED TO FUCK ON YOUR MOMS

>Durant-lite

Durant is a little taller though. Here's a comparison pic between Durant's and LeBron's bodies.

How does one get delts like these?

how every single one of you little shits would kill for that body ...

Hhahhaahahah

/pol/ pls go

Durant is 6'9 while LeBron is 6'8

that's not true at all. Lebron has lost weight recently, he needs to in order to stay athletic as he ages.
Also you don't even need big biceps or especially pecs for basketball, this is most likely just general conditioning training

just like last year right?

No lol Durant is legit 7'.

How can you possibly look at that picture and see only a 1" difference. Lebron is wearing bigger shoes on top of it.

Actually yes it was on tv once

he'll be the one lmao @ your life when he's still dunking in his 50's and all your joints exploded from the heavy lifting meme

He can get bigger or smaller as he pleases as he's done both, undoubtedly as part of a bigger strategy revolving around how he intends to play the game. Like in Miami he played a lot around the rim and it's no coincidence he bulked up a bit during this time to protect against the extra contacr you take from banging down low.

please start a fight with some one whos 6'8" 250lbs should be easy for you to beat such a weak pathetic lanklet

Everyone in this thread is that guy that takes the 40s off the rack and can barely do 3 or 4 with an uppercut curl and he makes fun of anyone doing high reps with lower weight and proper form.

If you actually need to care about curling numbers then you are dyel because ur biceps dont get killed on heavy ass pull exercises.

Curls are just the sugar on top, take whatever weight, curl it for 5xF an thats it.

Lmao LeBron has a microdick

Great delts
Terrible upper chest

>fit talking shit about lebron
he could get top50 in any highly physical sport

what kind of retard tries to max out on curls? great way to injure yourself

>implying that isn't optimal
>falling for the high volume low rep maymay

Evil lebron was Best lebron

some people did the math, based on his height and shit he has a 7" flacid dick

Post miami lebron is likable.
But idk, he doesnt have that killer feel anymore i guess.

He would get killed in football

Durant is 6'12

Football isnt that hard.
Just train cardio to be able to run 2x50 minutes.

Nigger I started with 20lb dumbells when I was 12 and just started lifting

Football is brutal and due to his height/size, people would be diving at his knees and legs all day long. He'd get torn up.

We also don't know his 40 speed, but it probably isn't fast enough to be ELITE

lol dude he's built like megatron he'd wreck shit.

>Durant lite
Durant literally looks like a giant spider on the court dude

He is one of the best ever to play basketball, and gets paid millions. It's safe to say he can fill his home gym with whatever because what he's doing is working.

Either a sweeper or striker.

cant beleive people still unironically think American atheletes arent on roids

>LMAO
post a timestamped pic of yourself OP, and we'll compare who has a better physique

>5lbs

So 3% 1rm?

BLACKED xD

Pretty much. But really whenever I saw it, it was done for hundreds of reps.

Not saying it's an efficient way to work biceps. But it's certainly a way some questionably natty people do it

For me, I prefer aiming for at least 30 (total) quality reps. Once I can do that, bump it up to the next weight. So it could be 6 sets of 5 or 3 sets of 10. Concentration curls can often be supersetted with any other dumbbell workout. I prefer dumbbell press for it, though

You don't watch the playoffs? He is literally taking shits on everyone on the court, if he keeps this up they'll beat gsw easy

>6'8"
>those large muscles
Manlets eternally BTFO

You heard it from me, they will never ever ever learn. Like ever.

especially when they keep harping on about "it's so much harder for us!!! ;_;"
their crying just pisses me off since they claim to be more alpha just for being tall, but they keep acting like little whiny bitches

what is little manlet boy?
>believing curls are about weight and not reps
>making it
pick one manlet

wei shen was always my fictional goal body. Will I make it by eating pork buns and fighting triads?

If he put on some size he could be a good tight end. He could also be an Alshon Jeffery/AJ Green type receiver. No breakaway speed, but fast enough and fuckhueg

>NBA
>athletes
right

LeCurl gets shredded lifting these tiny ass weights while you're blowing your back out lifting the heaviest object you possibly can and all you have to show for it is a feminine physique

He's shredded from bodyweight fitness

I agree basketball is a great for aesthetics

someone that athletic would have an absurd first step as an end, he'd have to put on 150 pound though

This

>he doesn't even know how to curl
Do you even have 17 inch arms? Or at least 16?

>he'd have to put on 150 pound though
I wonder if that's possible for basketball players

>One of the (if not the) greatest athletes of all time

>not an autist

>billion dollar sponsorship

but hey guys I can curl more than 20 lb dumbbells so I win. lol

Christ, imagine being dunked on by the mountain

thats not michael jordan.

but 2nd best sure

>warm-up sets have never existed

>having a 1rm for curls
You gotta be shitting me