/fat/ - fat slob general

Exercise your willpower edition

previous thread over 300kg

Who is /fat/ for? Fat members of Veeky Forums who want to lose weight

>Sticky
>Even though it is easier to ask, ignore the read the sticky fags
>Calculate your Body Fat Percentage
fitness.bizcalcs.com/Calculator.asp?Calc=Body-Fat-Navy (Gonna need waist/neck measurements)
>Calculate your TDEE (Total Daily Energy Expenditure)
sailrabbit.com/bmr/
>Plan your weight loss week by week
losertown.org/eats/cal.php
>Track your calories and macros with MyFitnessPal, works best on smartphones
myfitnesspal.com/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uE98gHygT4Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Home alone.
I could eat random junk and nobody would ever know, right?

who else here /permacut/?
literally not missed a workout since I started. I just can't hack sticking to a diet. my precious gains, I can't just throw them away by not eating ffs. I don't think I'll ever see my abs

you would know

stop buying shitty foods

i threw out all the garbage in my house when i decided to get Veeky Forums

now the only thing that sucks is when i go out, but i usually have about 1200 calories leftover after breakfast so I can play around with it

Headin' off to work, be good lads while I'm away. No cheating!

>pig out last night
>still eat at BMR

ayyy lmao. gonna go for keto next week. I will only eat eggs, bacon, chicken thighs, low carb veggies and beef with a gallon of water. We'll see how it goes.

>i have to lose 50lbs to be overweight

>my actual face when i finally tried keto mug bread

it wasn't a meme. it literally tastes like a delicious buttery biscuit.

should I kill myself?

Seems like you're already doing that

Went out drinking fasted. Drank 7ish beers. Went home and ate 3 sammiches. MFP says I was around maintainance for yesterday. Sucks because I only have 8 days left until trip and I could of lost half a pound yesterday. Today I'll work out a little and get back on my extreme cut.

the broken dick thing is probably due to being overweight. i had the same thing and lowered testosterone when i was morbidly obese, and now my dick is much healthier than it used to be.

Please, do tell.

if I can stop drinking then you guys can stop eating
also when you get a hunger pang imagine the individual fat cells being broken up by your body. and don't starve/yo-yo diet just make sure you get enough protein and increase exercise and decrease food until you lose weight
drink water

How old? This factors into the suicide thing.

Reminder faggots, we're all gonna make it

hopefully. it just makes it really hard to sustain energy at the gym

30g almond flour
10g butter
1/2 tsp baking powder
1 egg

mix it all up and microwave for 90 seconds. that's it.

I've been doing Squats recently and they're really uncomfortable because my left knee lets out an audible crack every time I come down. It doesn't hurt at all but it does feel uncomfortable and obviously doesn't sound good.

I assume its down to sitting on my ass playing video games and never leaving the house for years. After losing around 40lbs I jog 2 miles 3 times a week and do sit ups and push ups multiple times a day and have no issue with either of those, I don't go to a gym because of anxiety so I try to do what I can at home.

you are getting dangerously close to "kill yourself" territory. Make sure you get headed in the right direction before you turn 30 or else just end it.

I'm not what you can do to improve cracking joints, doesn't it have something to do with connective tissue?

what program is this?

myfitnesspal. this is the web version.

>aiming for 1000 calorie deficit
>consistently losing 1lb per week instead of 2
>whatsgoingon.tiff
>realise I haven't been counting calories for sauces because i figured 1 tablespoons worth wasn't a big deal
>haven't been counting calories for fruit because "muh healthy eating, only bad foods have calories"
>mayo has over 100 calories in a single tablespoon
>suddenrealisation.jpg

i think the main issue i've had is having a little gulp of orange juice here and a bit of milk there and considering it "negligible" and its all been adding up

weigh. everything.

Nothing is negligible. Nothing. Never underestimate what you eat. A mouthfull of liquid can be 1-2 fluid ounces. That's 31 calories worth of 2% milk.

At least you've found your mistake.
I'm hardly losing anything and don't know why. Might be lack of cardio, but you guys always say that doesn't matter too much as long as I eat 500 cal under my TDEE.

MAHH

LAAAAYGGHHHSSSS

You should count everything. It helps prevent me from having lil bits here and there because I dont want to have to log 3 almonds or whatever, so I just dont eat it.
I count the milk in my coffee, the 2 strawberries I add to my protein shake.

In other news I realised that I've been underestimating the amount of cheese I use. 220 cal for my serving instead of 110 cal. This 100 cal difference has been going on for months. I could have lose a pound a month extra had I just used less cheese.

tfw you find out matcha lattes are skim milk and green stuff thats good for you, no extra sugar

>start losing weight and exercising because the person I liked called me disgusting
>don't talk to them for three months
>lose 25lbs and frequently post pictures of myself with (more attractive) friends
>they suddenly text me at 2am wanting to apologize
>go to gym right as they open and have great workout
What is this feel?

dairy in general is the devil, i've really been neglecting measuring for a little while but i need to get back on it, because small swigs of milk here and there have got to add up enormously, I think a good 30% of my body fat probably came from just milk consumption alone considering it was my main source of hydration until recently.
>pretty much accidentally doing GOMAD for most of my life

yeah it was a really bad feel.

I had originally measured out a 1oz serving on a sandwich, then eyeballed it after. The portion of cheese got bigger and bigger, sometimes almost a cupful which is 400cal, most days it was 1/2 cup tho. If I hadn't of done that I'd be at my goal already. I've decided to just give up cheese totally now in favor of an egg and ham sammich that can be more accurately measured.

>try cashew milk for the first time
>tastes like fat free milk with a hint of cashews

You'd better tell this person to fuck right off if they show interest now user

If they use cheap chinese tea it has very high lead content (gasoline pollution), and since matcha is a powder you are consuming all lead residue in the tea rather than parts as you do with normal tea leaves.

Just here to let you fatasses know:
If& keto will help u drop 12 Kilos in two months, whilst keeping a good amount of mass.
Sincerely yours, a fellow fatass.

LADS, clear something up for me

if i lift at maintenance whilst doing cardio, will I burn fat whilst building muscle or am i spinning my wheels?

(ive not lifted for 10 years properly but made decent noob gains in early 20's)

30 y/o
5"11
14.5 stone

No
to make real gains you gotta eat above maintenance while lifting. If you're eating at maintenance and doing cardio you really won't lose weight, cardio doesn't burn enough calories

thanks user, is that the same if i incorporate a 500 cal deficit? losing body fat is my main goal see

you will build muscle and burn fat if you are new to lifting (or returning after a long break). the question is if you should run at your weight though, you can definitely do it but when I started around a similar weight it was hard as fuck for me to do.

if he is new to lifting and kinda fat I see no reason why he couldnt lose fat and build muscle at the same time.

if you want to lose weight primarily go with a 500kcal deficite or hell even go as far as 1000kcal if you are new to lifting because honestly what do you have to lose ? people usually dont do heavy deficites because they are afraid of muscle loss but if you have no muscle to begin with fuck it.

if you wanna lose fat and build muscle do maybe 200kcal deficite + lifting and you will improve your body composition. if you focus is weightloss go 1000kcal deficite if you can handle it.

>the question is if you should run at your weight though
cardio doesn't necessarily mean running, but I'd agree
shit like biking, rowing, or elliptical is better for /fat/ and actually more fun. Running sucks and is hell on the joints if you're overweight

Watching that my 600 pound life show really helps put off my cravings. Jesus christ the James episode

>dad has a mini stroke and goes to the hospital
>this supposedly is a wake up call for james
>refinances his home to pay for his son's trip to Houston
>willingly goes to Houston knowing full well he did not stick to the diet
>muh laygs
>doctor sends him home
>somehow comes back and gained 150+ pounds in 3 months

holy shit.

more on that pic bruh

Every day I have to fight the urge to binge eat and it sucks
I'm not even fat.

oh I misread, maybe because I just came home from a run. well cardio in general is great and as a fat person I loved swimming.

thanks for clearing that up for me user, i will put that into practice!

sorry senpai, i don't know the source, i just saw it online and got a bonerar

This. Fuck those people. Or you can just not message them back ever again and continue you with your weight loss and pictures.

Not really /fat/ related but as a former fatty I think I am welcome here ? How the fuck do I get into running ? I can Bench 2pl8 for 10reps or DL 4.5pl8 but I cant run 3km without feeling like I'm gonna die, I am not even fat anymore why does this happen ? It's mostly my calves that feel like they are gonna cramp up if I go any further. also my pace is fucking horrible and it would probably take me over 30min to run a 5k.

granted I almost never run but I just dont see how I could ever get into it when it feels like torture every time I do it. shit is pretty frustrating.

I look like this, not really fat but ye still disgusting and out of shape - I don't know why I have this belly and gyno since I haven't eaten candy, crisps or had any pop for I don't know how long. I've tried going to the gym and doing cardio but I always end up hurting myself.

Should I just kys?

>cashews are being destroyed just so that some hipster vegan has something to pour in his cereal

I fucking hate capitalism.

Don't watch this if you're bulking and you wanna eat today. DO. NOT. WATCH. THIS.

why are you hurting yourself ? bad technique, overconfidence or any other reason ?

Think of the pussy

Do you guys bother lifting while cutting? I don't find it very motivating when I'm obviously not eating enough calories to build any muscle, and I don't have that much muscle to lose by neglecting it.

Tequila shots and tacos?

When it comes to running I think its my shoes, probably technique as well. I only do light jogging for 10-15 minutes and end up with splitting pain in my right foot. When it comes to lifting I'm probably too stiff(due to the stress of being around so many people).
Some user mentioned cycling as a good way to lose bf. I might do that.

Wait, you microwave this concoction to make actual bread? What are it's consistency and macros like?

one might as well do bodyweight exercise when cutting, that is, if you don't have much muscle to begin with or if you're cutting to then lift.

>eat chocolate for the first time in months
>explosive diarrhea
How do people eat this regularly? I was on the toilet for 10 minutes.

youtube.com/watch?v=uE98gHygT4Y

Def fake look at the font

I'm not even interested in pussy. Or dick.

I think swimming is probably the sport where you can hurt yourself the hardest ? atleast I dont see how that would even be possibly apart from not warming up and going as fast as you can instantly but if you swim at a moderate pace I cant imagine yourself getting hurt.

also if you are uncomfortable at the gym just start out using the machines until you get a feel for the place. I know Veeky Forums usually hates on machines but for a beginner that is uncomfortable they can be great to get into the flow and feel more at home.

"binged" last night
I say binged in quotes because I only came out about 300 over maintenance but it was a big, uncontrolled feast of junk food. I still feel like garbage.

Went on a hike, fatties

Damn near wore a hole through the bottoms of my feet, but otherwise I feel great

Fat fucks.

Your blood sugar might be low mate I said jogging. the problem I have with my local gyms is that the local refugee kids get free membership and its constantly packed, not only do they constantly stare they also hog every weight and machine for ages.

Welcome to the fold brother. Prepare to lose vast amounts of weight while enjoying delicious foods.

exactly how i imagined the average keto fag

>Your blood sugar might be low mate I said jogging

yeah and I wanted to suggest swimming to you so you wont injure yourself again. but then again my blood sugar probably is pretty low because I just came home from a run and am so fucking tired right now.

Sounds exactly like me. I felt I had stalled for a month and couldn't figure out why. Looked online and tried throwing out cheese. Worked perfectly for two months as was able to lose the last stubborn bits. From that adventure learned:

Measure cheese. Always
Don't buy pre shredded. Has more junk added in it compared to a block.
Ease up on sauce. Although not big problem in my case as I just use a 0 cal/carb free bbq & and a little vinger sauce for salad.

This

Fasting today since it's a rest day to try to reset. How pathetic am I that fasting is easier than just eating a reasonable amount?

what is easier to stop doing drugs or to do drugs in moderation ? I've never seen an ex-alcoholic who drinks just the occasional beer.

It's a low calorie version of milk. Who said anything about vegans
I drink almond milk because it's low calorie.

you imagined the average keto fag to be a metal obsessed indian man?

I want to lose weight but I'm NEET and can't afford a gym

what do

You must be a woman

To get better at running you need to run more.

>majority of almonds are grown in california
>it takes 1000 gallons of water to make one container of almond milk
>buyinh almond milk helps to deplete california's water supply even faster

This thought process will make you a disgusting freak when you get to your target weight. All my lifts increased drastically even though I lost 80lbs. I have a nice amount of muscle and will look decent in another 30lbs.

Planet fitness is $10 a month. Get a job or beg on the street.

there's none locally, all I have is 24 Hour, LA Fitness, and some mom and pop ones that charge just as much

I had a few breadsticks the other day from Olive Garden (been eating clean for 2 months) and I spent the next day on the toilet shitting my guts out and had a terrible pain in my stomach for hours. never again

this user is right, Im losing 2 pounds a week but with an ungodly amount of protein and coffee my arms are starting to shape up and I can see triceps once again

I thought my father was gonna make it but today he showed up with 5 bars of chocolate and a diet coke.

>what do
Eat less. You don't need to go to a gym to drop weight

he is a dirty, unpresentable dude, the kind of person that doesn't do his research before making important life decisions. Pretty much the definition of keto fags.

That's true. Makes me feel a little less useless. Still baffled by how normal-weight people manage to know exactly when to stop eating. I don't think I know what hunger/fullness feels like anymore.

I haven't shit in 3 days now

It doesn't count towards calories if no one sees you eat it

you can't blame him being dirty on keto. he's indian after all.

because he is on keto he can't groom his beard and clean his kitchen? user please

Magnesium
I had the same problem

i'm losing a lot of weight, lads

You would not need gym to lose weight, it's good for gaining some muscle mass.

To lose weight you focus on your diet, and luckily the healthiest diet (most calories from rice, pasta and potatos) will cut your monthly food bill probably by 70%. So not only you will lose weight, gain energy, you will also make save money. All in one