Shamefur dispray.

Post 'em, bois.

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12907445
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What is this sip meme all about?

forced meme marketing

Take a sip and you'll understand.

That shit is fucking poison though. Zero calorie means artificial sweeteners which means Im eating the shit of bacteria. So you can keep your shitty drink and meme, sip and slurp that microbial shit. Its like you guys have your mouths firmly planted in jewish assholes.

do the Rehabs count as sips? I got some today since they're only 25 calories per can and they're pretty tasty. Probably gonna go back to the ultras though since they're 0 calories 0 sugar.

>eating the shit of bacteria
... you have heard of alcohol haven't you user?

I mean, you don't really make a good case for it not being poison here.

No joke when I sip I feel that stuff melting my teeth, and people have died from Sips too. I think I am done with Sips, too many chemicals

Ok what about cheese, yogurt, (some) cured meats, quorn, miso, soy sauce

Yeah but those provide nutrients. With aspartame, youre just chugging actual liquid shit and getting nothing out of it.

idk desu but they good as shit

strawpoll.me/12907445

it's time we settled this once and for all sip bois

>strawpoll.me/12907445
White

>sip is white
>but it tastes like blue

But then what does blue taste like

Everyone seems to give aspartame shit but I can't find any actual studies saying its bad, any source?

There is no aspartame in White sips, sucralose and acesulfame k.

only sucralose and acesulfame k*

People just seem to have a vendetta against sweeteners, I usually have one of these every day if I'm working

Vacation sips = best sips

*sip sip*

Seriously what the fuck

Alright.

How much do you get paid for this?

Hire me

Me too. I could use the extra money.

We get paid in sips

>calling yeast bacteria

Apologise.

My post was not meant to endorse Monster Energyᵀᴹ's Zero Ultraᵀᴹ beverage, which only costs 1.30$ in most grocery stores in the US, and provides 140 milligrams of caffeine per each 500 milliliter can, and more than your daily recommended intake of several B Vitamins. The best part? No sugar or calories.

I would honestly shill post on Veeky Forums for free sips. They get expensive.

Wish I could buy a big case of yellow sips somewhere for a decent price.

Checked & respect

we sip bois

I'm southwest of pittsburgh and have never seen yellow sips. Goddamnit how does it taste

I don't know, I can't for the fucking life of me find a yellow sip here north of houston either. It's the sip I wanted to try the most, too.

I'm getting pretty close to just ordering a pack and hoping they don't taste like shit, which honestly isn't too risky I don't think considering white, orange, red, and regular green are all great.

German fag here, a store had them for sale last week. To make it short they taste like haven.

Yellow Rehab> Green Rehab> Yellow> White> Orange> Red

Fug. I've been passing on the rehabs tho, maybe I'll give one of those a shot if there are still no yellow sips.

I too enjoy Monster Energyᵀᴹ Zero Ultra.ᵀᴹ My weightlifting friends and I all agree that nothing gets us energized like that first sip of the day.ᵀᴹ

I hated it at first but now it's my favorite. Definitely hard to find though.

Go to monster's website and find the "brand finder" page. You can select a particular flavor of sip and input your zip code and it'll show you on a map where you can find it. That's how I finally found purple sips.

>fall for the sips meme
>buy one
>tastes like shit
I should've stuck with Redbull.

Wrong

I used to think sips were just a meme but I had one for the first time the other day and it was amazing so fuck you.

the white one is gross, blue monster is superior sips

Wish they sold White Monster caffeine free, it's the best tasting diet drink I ever had

>Monster caffeine free
>caffeine
>free
Why?

>energy drink without energy

I used to drink blue but now it tastes too chemicaly to me. White all the way.

FUCK
I fell for the meme and I'm having my first sip right now. I saw it in store yesterday and couldn't resist the juicy memes.
I'm going to report back after lifting.

ITT plebs who've never had best sip.

It's 5am and I'm sipping. You all are pussies.

You are all like little baby, watch this.

Viral marketing

>Decided to have a SIP
>1 week later I'm drinking 5+ a day
SIPS, Not even once

>SIPP

Added some more to the collection

about making if you take the syppz you will look like zyzz

Isn't one sip like 2 EUR?

I can get 150g of smoked chicken breast with 500g of wholegrain bread for the same price

thë füčk?

Clean your fucking house kid

>wholegrain bread
>150g of chicken

>no store sells half liter sips anymore, only 0.33l
>costs almost the same
what's up with this shit?

Not my house but place of employment, it's a workshop so yea it ain't the cleanest.

D E L E T
E
L
E
T

got news for you, you have more bacteria than cells in your body anyways and they fkn shit 24/7 anyways.

theres no credible one, all the insulin shit regarding artificial sweeteners are a meme. cancer risk is higher anyways by going to a club once in a while for a few beer and second hand smoking.

no, blue one is much sweeter

Reporting back.
Shit got out of hands boys. Some wrangled corpse of a east European hooker was wrapped around my barbell when I woke up after losing memory.
I think my twisted mind was attempting some sort of sip version of Romanian deadlifts.
But all in all it seemes like I broke some PRs so its all good. Also I got some crazy farts so I think I'm going to limit it to only a few.

Someone shoop kaban hold sip

Sounds about right.

Gonna sip and PR to this.
Thanks user

>tfw 2 for $4

put that fuckin upside down blue sip back upright plz

nigga is that a yellow sip

A little over a year ago some faggot decided to nonstop bombard Veeky Forums with pictures of shitty Monster energy drinks everyday, and Veeky Forumsizens being the brainless lemmings that they are decided to jump aboard the free Monster marketing campaign.

>2017
>hasn't taken the sipp-pill yet
fucking peasant

>tfw no yellow sip

just fuck my shit up family

>antibiotics are bacteria shit
>guys don't ever use antibiotics they're )))jewish((( i promise theyre bad cause theyre shit

You gotta sip to understand

>tfw nonsippers just DON'T get it

Agreed. They'll never make it

Fuck off, I was at the grocery store and the sips were calling to me I ALMOST BOUGHT IT TOO.

WHEN THE SIPS

HIT YOU

blue raspberry

>a little over a year ago
It was last September, newfag

I wish. It's some horsepiss rockstar fake sips bullshit.