ACAP General- introduction to ACAP edition

Welcome to ACAP general. What is ACAP?

Being As Chad As Possible

No more bullshit whiny threads about things you can not control.. focus on what you can.

Share you experiences, failures, and success with things you have done to be more chad.

Obvious things
>cutting, which can unlock facial aesthetics you may not even know you have
>Fixing any issues with teeth and then taking care of them

>made eye contact with a girl

Am I CHAD yet?

Autism is fucking with me, and making me want to stay in.

>still forced myself to go out with a friend.

qt at pizza place seems to want it

Made face and hair gainz recently, notice she looks nervous too.

This is it bros I can feel it in my cockles, I will nab a qt gf

Facing this autism demon right now.. two bros want me to go out but the soical anxiety is killer

>C--chad is here?

Her nose is fuckin ugly

post a pic of yourself pencil-necked nerd

checked
>Talking to girl, she wants to lift and get "in shape"
>I tell her to come lift with me and make her a little workout she can do
>I tell her i'm going lifting and that she should come
>"Sorry user I'm so tired, I'm also kinda hungry, wanna go eat? :)"
>I'm already at the gym because I knew her bitch ass would flake.
>text her back a picture of my deadlift saying "busy rn"
>She just texts back " :( "

It felt so fucking good, it felt like I had made it for the first time and I want to chase that feeling.

Also if you guys wanna be a chad but your not dressing well or wearing cologne you are doing yourself a disservice.

also /r9k/ assimilate or get the fuck out.

>Also if you guys wanna be a chad but your not dressing well or wearing cologne you are doing yourself a disservice

This.

>Whiten your teeth. Crest white strips are pretty cheap and actually super effective. Use them overnight even though it says only for 30 minutes.
>clear up acne. Use accutane if you have to- you will not get girls with acne, period.
>tan your skin. If you think going tanning is gay but you lift to get girl's youre retarded. >Tanning is an almost instant +1/2 to your looks while lifting can take years to get those points
>Clean shave/shape up. Never have shitty looking facial hair. instant turn off and -1/2
>Find your best hair style. Ask people's honest opinion because the truth is you do no know what looks good for you.
>Wear nice clothes. Even if you don't have money you can get really nice clothes. Marshalls/outlets sell slightly defected/excess clothes for very fair prices. Having just a couple really nice shirts/pants/shorts can change a lot.
>always smell good
>wear some type of jewelry. A watch is usually enough but a necklace/ring can rly help some people

Confidence comes from looks so fake it til you make it. You wont be confident until you start seeing people see you as attractive, but paradoxically coming off as confident can boost your attractiveness.

These are all tips I followed from being a kissless virgin at 20 years old to having around 20 bodies and 3 long term relationships since then. (acne was my biggest problem)

Fight it bro, say fuck it and go. Worst that will happen is you leave early. At least then you made an attempt and went out.

18 inch neck = absolute chad mode

Alright, there's the only thing that gets me to be more like a Chad:

Having a few drinks before interacting with people

Nothing else has helped.

>get turned down
>autistically send a picture of a "dead lift" to a woman
>feel like I made it

Women don't care about your teeth.

Also most men look better with facial hair and a good percentage of the female population has a fetish for it. And a beard needs basically nothing.

"Nice" clothes means nothing. Fitting clothes is what you mean, no one really care about your clothes being "nice"

shit tier teeth detected

It was just nice to deny a women of my time after usually women denying me of theirs.

>Smile

If you're in a chad thread, you're probably close to making it aesthetically. Smiling makes you more approachable, and since most of you are turbo autists this is a necessity if you want to break out of >tfwnogf.

ur fuckin ugly

nice v6 convertible mustang faggot

I don't want to be chad

I want to END chad

Every time I force a smile I look fucking retarded. How fix it?

>"hello mister, would you like to anally buttfuck me and my friend, only 50 pounds"
it's that kind of smile.

>that face

deactivate it

Wew boy that's some real word spinning right there.

it's all in the eyes senpai

dont smile with teeth rather with your eyes. So if ur making eye contact its just like a small squint..look at a girl as if your about to fuck her.. this only work if youre decent looking tho so good luck lmao

>text her back a picture of my deadlift saying "busy rn"
nice
I don't know your physical condition, but you definitely you made it psychologically.

Until you start falling for her and she feels that you're being to clingy and suffocating her and she dumps you and then you want to kill yourself for being such an idiot.

He literally autistically sent a picture of a barbell to someone he was hoping to get to fuck and exposed the full extent of his autism by childishly refusing to respond like an adult man.

Being a social retard isn't a sign that you've "made it".

actual advice? get this the fuck out of here
he didn't say you shouldn't have facial hair, just that you should be well-groomed

>treating a lazy piece of shit as a lazy piece of shit is bad
>worshiping women and going out of your way to please them is good
>not being completely nice all the time is social retardation

>being disciplined and having a healthy routine is childish

forgot this one in my other post

Minimal effort huge ACAP gainz list
>Posture
>Grooming
>Style
Mid tier effort but cheap and huge gainz
>Cutting to a low bf percent
>Forcing soical interactions
High tier effort and expensive but God tier gainz
>surgerys for bad features

Why would you want to be CHAD? You can fuck girls even if you are not CHAD so what is the point?

I will never understand this.

>wants to have friends and be popular
>doesnt want to do anything with friends

Its internal brah, I wish I knew
societal influence? idk

I got some nice shoes and started styling my hair and even just that feels amazing, I feel way more confident

Can't even imagine what having nice clothes and being lean as well must be like

Damn breh u r me except the super hot qt at the burger place doesn't know I exist

How to prevent this?

2/10 Cope friendo