Work your ass your entire life

>work your ass your entire life
>genetics still dictate whether you make it or not

You dictate whether you make it or not. Genetics dictate your maximum attractiveness. You don't have to be attractive to make it, and ugly fit people are a lot better looking than ugly fat people.

yeah the dude on the right is pretty fucked with those hips. I have the same problem I have wide shoulders and wide hips giving me that X look.

>You dictate whether you make it or not
t. moms big boy

The guy on the right has shit genes too.

This is true, everything else are pathetic excuses

Not really. Ugly and short fit guys are made just as much fun of as fatties.

Attractiveness correlates with how successful in life you get and how happy you are. So it doesn't dictate but it's a pretty good predictor apart from outliers.

His hips fucking ruin him

wow finally I see someone who has it worse than me when it comes to this problem. My problem is that almost all my fat seems to get stored in my lovehandles so I get this fucking look even though my hips arent even that big. I hope once I have a sixpack I am not gonna look like this or my only choice is to hop on the juice and become massive.

the guy on the right reminds me of this, which I actually prefer.

for whatever reason I like when stuff has a really short shoulder span, but a huge back and traps, just looks more like, thuggish?

to add:

The guy on the left looks like, strung out?
He needs mondo mass to really fill out

BUT

If her actually gains that mas, he would look way closer to the pic in what I'm replying to, because that orc thing actually has ridiculous shoulder span, its just his arms are so big and his traps connect so close to the edge of his silhouette that you cant really tell like you can on the boi on the left.

also, broad shoulder guys always look goofy if they dont have big necks and heads, throws off the proportion like pic relate

you're gay for mutant mongoloids

>tfw just realized I have wide hips and will never look good

genuinely considering suicide, as if my life wasn't bad enough already I can't even have a fucking average body I have to be hideously deformed

just fuck it all

ye
become doormode

How tall are you?

>tfw short with wide shoulders
>makes me look even shorter

I've never measured, but I'd guess a little taller than average so around 6'0

You're fine then, just hit lats and delts.

Usually broader shoulders are more perceived as heroic and "good" (also combined with a good height) while huge traps and shorter shoulders are like you said thuggish and evil. You see it in Hollywood a lot. I just watched the Shawshank Redemption and noticed one of the bad rapist had the most sloped shoulders Id ever seen.

yeah, because the slouching/skeevy posture kind of has you duck your head and hunch your back and shoulders, which makes you look like you have the same profile as the pic I posted.

then when your physiology makes you look that way from the jump, you just look sketchy 24/7

give it to me straight fit how fucked am I because of my hips ?

If I become door mode I'll look like the guy on the left in OP's picture

so I'll still look like shit just a different kind of shit, which I don't think is worth it, why put in all that work to look only slightly better?

Meanwhile someone with average genetics puts in only a tiny bit of effort and looks better in ottermode than I ever will

you have a +30% chance on successful childbirth

If he built his arms and traps up more it would be less noticeable and also chicks still think this is hot.

Fuck you guys, I have a huge chest gap. What the fuck is the point of lifting if I wont look aesthetic.

skinnyfat + Lack of muscle/10

bulk

Life itself is pointless. Lifting should be done for it's own sake rather than for recognition.

0 delts thats why he looks shit

Fpdbp

Work your back / lats / traps more that's all dude.

You just need to loose weight.

6'1 214, you think my frame is "good" genitically? I always felt like my ass was too big for my frame, true , false?

youre just a fat idiot stop making excuses

pants down tubby

let me see those legs

Making it is subjective, it depends on you and your level of selfesteem

Being succesfull, or chad looking is different

damn guy on the right got cucked hard out of genetic peak performance

That is very true... For physique.

Guys remember. Just try to be healthy and accomplish things you can be proud of- life sucks guys, but lets try to be the best men we can be.

I might be ugly, but at I got good ass strength genes, goals in life, and a big cock. Sometimes I think of suicide or Im a worthless autist. However- Theres always willpower my dudes. Remember that. That keeps me goin. A man is made and accomplished, not found.