This is pathetic

This is pathetic youtube.com/watch?v=M-52g--ypjA

That 50 kg kid, hilarious, like what the fuck did they think

and the black kid couldn't even pull the weight off the ground when it dropped

3:33

The way he continues to spasm even after the bar is taken off his back is hilarious.

How about the Canadian fat lifter, the one dude behind him, what the fuck was he doing? Looked like he was trying to lift the lifter, like what?

This is good b8. (Please be b8)

I don't think those weights reported in the video are correct.

Either I'm retarded or by my math, that bar alone weighs 77lbs out of the 297lb for the first lifter.

they're accounting for the position of the moon and how far away from the center of the earth they are

Okay cool. Was thinking I was retarded.

Why don't they just use a power cage with moveable metal bars to catch the weight on failure?

Because all they need to do is be able to catch and pull up like 80kg a piece

The back spotter did his job, it was the right spotters that fucked up and made him look bad.

I find it slightly amusing that back spotter was looking around like "what do I do with this loaded bar?"

That last one, fucking lol. If I was the squatter I would have impaled one of those faggots on the bar after getting up.

Why are we relying on people to catch 80kg? As we've seen countless time they're going to fuck up.

why not just squat at a power rack?

yeah why don't you laugh at a guy who nearly died trying to squat three times what you can deadlift.

asshole

>ALL NEGATIVE COMMENTS INSTANTLY DELETED

It's so annoying that every facebook page representing every business, event, or group does this now. On youtube if people disabled ratings and comments you knew he was a buster who was full of shit.

Really sucks that every facebook page is an overt attempt at brainwash because all politely-worded criticisms are removed

This is fucking retarded just use safety bars

either that or get actually big bois to be spotters. This lightweight shit is ridiculous, if you cant spot this much you shouldnt accept the job, apart from anything else it's dangerous for you

I could "try" to deadlift the Titanic, if you can't do it it doesn't mean shit.

at 3:30 holy shit m8s been a while since I laughed that much

What the fuck actually happened to that guy?