Thoughts?

Thoughts?

>still no sauce

picture is better than the moving gif. I like how the panty is sucked into her butthole

Butthole

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

disguesting.

i can tell thats caroline pierce lol

Do I detect a squat plug?

disguisting

jaye rose

>[Autistic farting noise]

>autistic
>nature's sounds are autistic.

Alright user.

Thoughts?

I'd eat it

Landwhale.

Thots

fat and ugly face

H I G H T E S T
I
G
H
T
E
S
T

is this a BRAPHOG general?

High test alpha male reporting. High test programs you to want a female worthy of your genetics and most likely to raise a child to a viable age. You have been brainwashed by women who cannot attain this type of aesthetic and functionality. Your primal instinct is to mate with women like this. If you are not diamonds from this thread, you are a genetic waste, a soon to be footnote in the history of evolution. You are a low test, beta whose progeny will not inherit the earth. They shall serve my high test alpha children and be relegated to a downward spiral of despair when they come to terms with their genetic inferiority. They will labor in vain, desperate to scratch out a meaningful existence in a cruel, unyielding world just to watch any fruits of their meager labor be taken from them by a stronger, more virile man. You have been warned, dicklet. Repent or consign yourself to be a speck in oblivion.

Brap

Thank you so much for the thiqqq motivation. I only get that Lazer focus when I spy a booty

Higher test alpha male reporting for duty. Hide your bitch b4 I ride ur bitch.

Highest test alpha male. Check 'em.

Needs more squats and less calories

All I can think of is her nasty, dirty asshole with dried shit flakes crusted around the edge gaping and closing every time she goes up and down. So fucking gross

Honestly hill sprints are way better for toning butts than bodyweight squats. If grills did just two hill sprints sessions a week they would reach at least 90th percentile of nice asses in no time.