Dont eat fast food

Dont eat fast food

You can lose weight eating fast food, just eat less of it.

Look into the documentary Fathead

You can lose weight trying to eat sunlight too. These must therefore both be legit healthy diets then I guess.

Don't eat fast food if you wanna be completely healthy*
You can eat fast food in controlled portions and still be fit, unless you don't have self control and deserve a heart attack anyway

great meme, mind if I save it?

There is literally nothing wrong with fast food

What do you guys think about "healthier" fast food places?
Something like Waba Grill or FlameBroiler are good options.
I hear that mediterranean food is pretty healthy as well.

fast food BBQ isn't too bad though, here's a post-workout meal I have from Bill Miller's BBQ

Chicken & Turkey w/ pinto beans, green beans, spanish rice

760 calories
20g fat
62g carb
4g sugar
87g protein

I'll die before I stop eating McChickens

>order double cheese burger
>*pomf* it's fucking gone in 60 seconds
>just like that 700 calories in my body

not remotely worth it

lol OP too chicken shit to use a varg image because he knows hell be banned

you fag

other than the fact that one is food and one isn't food

but I mean sure yeah

Yeah don't drink soda either

I had mcdonalds after my workout last night.

Double quarter pounder
mcdouble
mcchicken
large fries

I'm so addicted to Taco Bell and McDonalds, I know it's unhealthy as fuck but damn is it good. I'd probably die before giving up Taco Bell and McDonalds completely, especially Taco Bell.

Taco Bell is like fast food heaven for me, so fuck you OP.

Just become more active you fucking losers. My job as a mailman allows me to eat 4k calories at 6'2'' 175 to maintain my weight. But even before I took the fit pill or was a mailman I used to eat fast food for at least one meal a day and never even hit 180. Stop sitting on Veeky Forums and go hiking or something.

Damm that sounds good, where are you at that they have shit like that, Tx?

If you're 175 you need to eat more unless you're 1% bf, and even then you're pretty small.

Don't tell me what to do

what's wrong with fast food in moderate portions?

I have a pretty solid weakness for A&W. Their onion rings are really fuckin good, and with IF I can eat them and still lose weight and maintain muscle.

Yep, Bill Millers is a chain in San Antonio, haven't seen em anywhere else. There's also a chain called Rudy's which is of higher quality, they have a lot of locations throughout TX.

Texit when?

HAHAHAHA good one!

How about yo stop ordering the worst options on the menu.

My brother. My go-to is the XXL stuffed burrito combo and a cheesy potato burrito.

I ate food cart poutine last night, it's too good. Did I receive any beneficial nutrients at least?

Wich is worse?

I eat like one fast food meal a week. Will I never make it?

>You can lose weight eating fast food, just eat less of it.
This, I eat cheeseburguers from mcdonalds, no fires or soda with it, it won't make you fat.

Just don't eat a supersized fries, a supersized soda, a fried pie and ice cream with it. Not that hard...

It is actually pretty good as a bulking food if you eat only the cheeseburguer right after gym.

>not bulking on mcchickens and taco burritos

Just drink that shit with water and you have a fast and easy cheap protein fix.

Krillin pls leave

you're stronger than all of Veeky Forums combined why do you need to be here?

Suck my fucking dick. I'll eat what the fuck I want, fatass. Go to the gym and stop worrying about what healthy people do.

Both are really sludgy. The food is very low quality.

Try not eating the slop for a few weeks, then try again. It's almost like you've become accustomed to eating shit and maybe a break will make that apparent to you.

Nothing wrong with the burgers, it's the fries and sodas that fuck you over.

It's too salty and the beef is shit quality but it's hardly a splurge:

>can't eat fries because potatoes give me insanely bad gas
>can't drink soda because I'm so fucking cheap (can't stand the idea of spending money on food that doesn't have protein in it)
>every time I go to a fast food place I just get two sandwiches and a water
>mon visage quand

suck my fuckin dick i eat fast food all the fuckin time you little fucker

>conveniently excludes sodium

rate my lunch and fug cutting

mirin senpai get big lift big

same on TBell user. fresco tacos and crunchwraps. anything chicken specific is actually not that bad for you at all, just carb heavy.

I am on day 2 of fasting, I went to THREE fast food restaurants getting food for my family (siblings and their kids). Not once did I pick out a fry or ask the kids for a piece of burger like I usually would. however i sniffed the hell out of some german chocolate candy i got at world market that i bought for the kids.

My body is trying really hard right now to make me succumb to cravings, but i feel like God is with me. I started my fast 3 days earlier than I planned just because it felt right. i've made serious self-control gains in just 2 days that I haven't really experienced before. I'm not 600lb life mode, but I've always been extremely weak for food. Hopefully at the end of my fast, i won't crave bad shit or at least I'll have learned to control and limit the intake of less-than-healthy foods.

see you tomorrow at fat thread m8

the longer you avoid eating fast food, the easier it gets and the weaker the cravings become.

yeah except that it's hyper-palatable, calorie dense, and relatively low in nutrient value.

>1010mg

fit sure turned gay in a homo way
back in my day we used big macs for bulking and nobody cared about sodium because we were men who wanted to be little girls now you just are the little girls

we got what we wanted

Hyper-palatable is a good thing.

Nutrients are overrated. The only times when they matter at all are when you are totally deficient in them. Even with the shittiest diet, you'll end up getting enough that you'll be fine.

Calorie dense means nothing if you adjust the quantities accordingly.

Making my own unhealthy food feels much better desu desu senpai

forgot to mention

3500mg sodium

>Nutrients are overrated

These are the retards shilling for IIFYM.

fast food is for poor people

>1.5 g transfats
>8 g sugar
>only 3 g fibre
That's shit.
>~15% protein by calories
Baked beans would be way way way way better for a quick meal.

i can easily avoid anything with sugar or going to fast food places, but i still have trouble giving up potato chips completely. Veeky Forums, you guys know of any good lean substitute that could help with that craving?

Hey man, I watched this documentary since you recommended it. It both confirmed some suspicions I had and taught me something new.

Thanks bro.

>relatively low in nutrient value
you mean macros? what does that even mean? it's still carbs, fats and protons

>t. fat cuck
they both arent food

source on this pic tho wtf