QTDDTHOT - DINDU NUFFIN ADESHUN

This is... questions that dont dervser that hoe over there, i'm drunk.

I almost went to jail but I told them, i'm a good boy and i dindu nuffin, and i walked away no consequences.... so that's why i'm drunk.

and to be honest, the last 2 QT threads were p.shit, so here this one will be the one i do a video on combined with the last 2, remember i'm doing this for myself so beginners can watch 24 hrs of video and then be experts...before u ask a question check the archive

pastebin.com/iAAhzNQZ

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cVvDKv3_PGo&feature=youtu.be&t=689
youtube.com/watch?v=YygQFz3P4nI
youtube.com/watch?v=gROTHHprZWw&feature=youtu.be&t=312
youtu.be/cVvDKv3_PGo?t=2430
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fuck off back to Africa nigger

no

Soup

I'm trying to drink a gallon of water a day for better mood/skin and was wondering if things like tea and black coffee count towards that goal or should I stay strictly water?

how much should your average hooker cost?
im seeing 200 an hour for some pretty fug ones

bretty sure its gallon of MILK a day bro

Good kid
Honor student
Gettn life back on track.
We just need moa programs 4 da kids

good question, yes.

don't see a hooker user, get tinder

u wot m8?

I just got an office job, and I can't stand dress shirts. They ALWAYS feel so tight and like they're choking my neck, even when I got measured for the right size, and even when I can shove a lot of fingers under the shirt.

What is wrong with me? I mean, I have had some sensory issues, but dress shirts always make me feel like I'm choking to death. Are dress shirts supposed to feel somewhat tight, or are they supposed to feel completely, utterly comfortable?

ive been trying to cut down to 12% for the past few months. currently about 18%. every time i make some progress and lose a few pounds, i'll fuck it up and gain it back. ALWAYS AT 18%, never higher. is there anything i can do to make this easier, or do i just need to get some fucking discipline?

I have this problem, for me it wa sa mixture of having asthma and stomach problems that made it so I felt like I was gagging, do you have any breathing issues or stomach problems?

you should go on a keto diet, it's almost impossible to gain weight if you keep your macros and don't totally pig out

What would I be missing out in terms of the back (ignore lower back) by only doing dumbell rows?

It seems to be the perfect fucking exercise to me.

I think you need to stop being a little bitch and track your shit. If you want an easy way out try an EC stack, but you'll most likely bounce back. Keto might work for you.

your lats will suck. i know because my apartment doors are too fucking shitty for a pullup bar, so ive been doing incline db rows 4x6 100 lbs each hand. my back is pretty mediocre and my lats are a joke.

What did you drink and how much. Also can you give a quick rundown on why you almost when to jail.

Heres my fit related question: Whats the minimum you have to do to maintain your physiques if you have some important things coming up and don't want to work out 3 or 4 times a week for a month. Can I do like 4 sets per body part per week and not worry about it for 4-6 weeks?

lats

inbalance in rear delts and rhombs

inbalance in traps

inbalance in teres major and teres minor

>lower back

imagine only doing flat bench for chest

then imagine your chest is 3x as big and has 3x as many muscles

get a tailor m8.

is being

Bird dog, ~500ml
Ezra Brooks ~1l

I really won't talk about it for 1 year sorry user, but it was a load of bullshit.

working out once a week is fine to keep gains, just make sure to keep a good diet and make sure your 1 workout is intense.

also remember if you lose gains muscle memory got your back

What would I need to eat and workout like to achieve the body of a Fishing Captain? Think Ahab in Moby Dick. Stocky, a bit built out, but not extremely fat, right?

Obviously not skinny with a sixpack though. What could I do to achieve this?

being significantly under 10% natty is bad for keeping gains, I would say for someone with amazing genetics, diet, and training 9% would be the limit before your risk loosing gains, for a normie with p good genetics, diet, and training I would recommend between 10-12%

manual labor, strongman lifts....

>growth hormone

also this is one of the only reasons I do ab workouts, because it helps you abs be bigger and bulgier so you can see them at higher bf

So what's the final verdict on cutting vs bulking as a skinnyfat? I ate a ton for the first two months since I started lifting but the only change in my body was that my gross gut got even worse. Now I'm cutting and my lifts are going down

`yeah i fell for the "hurr compounds are enough for good abs" and they really aren't. I think they are if you are literally 6% bf but after doing weighted decline crunches for months my abs are starting to become visible despite remaining the same bf. Thats why i want to cut now so my abs can look even better. thanks for advice, mirin btw man. Lookin powerful

my opinion varies by situation and goal but adding lean muscle as a beginner is easy AF, doing so significantly raises bmr and will burn fat faster...so I usually recommend eating at or slightly above maintenance and raising potential to loose fat later vs starving a weak body

I fucked my ex and I think we are getting back together, how long do I wait to call her?

>I fucked my ex and I think we are getting back together

1 century

>trip implying he's ever had a gf at all
Cute.

Would you say this would be easier to achieve as a fatter person? I'm going to be put on Adderall soon, so that might help with losing a bit of weight, but I'm not going to need to start visiting the roid thread, am I?

nice trips

Good to know. I'm not only going to do db rows, but it's good to know what exactly it works and how well it works.

Alternate question is would you be missing out on anything by only doing pendlay or barbell rows?

probably vs being skinny, again building mass while being skinny is hard, also I was on adderall and fat so it's not like it just makes you skinny

Doing Lyle Mcdonalds generic bulk routine with the highest amount of volume the program allows for and was wondering if it would be too much too add a few more exercises to upper body? Was wanting to add weighted pull-ups, flies and another bicep and tricep exercise. Is this too much? Also what are the best exercises for lat development?

rows are rows

>are rows

do more for a good back.

are you actually a nigger? fuck off please

if I were you I would substitute those exercises in for periods of time, also pullups, pulldowns, and behind the head pulldowns are king for lats

I've been doing every row you can at every workout now because I previously hurt my shoulder doing some stupid shit on a playground, plus I kind of neglected it for the last year besides weighted chins and pulls. Ironically my back has gotten so much better since I hurt my shoulder.

I just like to know the ins and outs of every exercise, and knowing what would happen in extreme cases so I can counteract it or add onto it. Obsessed with knowledge and all that.

a dude who actually lifts offering his free, unsolicited advice and you come on here just to call him a nigger? Im not white knighting but im seriously imagining you as the saddest cunt behind your post. Please post a pic so we can make fun of your physique

Is it possible to lose 20 kilograms (roughly 45 pounds) in about 6 months? How could I do this? I really don't know where to start

t-thanks user

here have a sexy pic

half a year = 182 days

1lb = ~3500 calories

so you need to lose ~157,500 calories in ~182 days meaning you need to have a deficit of ~865 calories a day

there are many methods, you could use drugs like clen, I don't ever recommend DNP... you could do fasting but it can be dangerous if you do it for long enough or don't know what you are doing, I myself am going to go on a 1-2week fast to jump start my keto diet, which you could also do a keto diet and eat a smaller deficit and probably lose the weight...

I don't eat more than once every day or two. When I do, it's mostly just clean proteins, veggies, and some fats.

Additionally, I work out 2-3 times per week, and I'd hope to up it to 3-4.

Jesus a nigger lover too. If the world got rid of all black people it would be a better place. The happiest and most prosperous countries are damn near all white. Then you got Africa....

Get a tailor. You might just need to get used to it though. My ex was the same way. Couldn't wear anything that got too close to her neck.

Alright then I'll work from the deficit

thank you

Don't do this. Enjoy the sex but move on.

5'10 183 lbs
Do I have enough muscle to cut without looking like a skelly or should I just continue to bulk a a bit more?

i'd keep maintenance or bulking for another year

>don't get to fat tho

I wouldn't keep bulking but do maintenance/lean gains method then cut next spring.

Whatever happened to TinyTrip? Kinda miss that guy.

apparently his gf is gainz goblin so now he is just tiny regular guy

Unironic responses to this ez-bait oven should be a bannable offense.

BN can you post a completely unflexed pic of your back?

I want to see if I don't know how to flex or if I'm literally missing my middle traps

this is unflexed
but pic related is just tensed but a bit leaner

this is also unflexed, leaner and smaller

Like your abs, what's your routine nig

(embed doesn't work properly)
youtube.com/watch?v=cVvDKv3_PGo&feature=youtu.be&t=689

Thanks.

I need to go inspect myself for a while and then dream of rowing

I'm trying to learn low-bar squat. Can somebody please help?

youtube.com/watch?v=YygQFz3P4nI

Have any of you reproduced?

Wondering how I should go about making kids eat healthy, without being one of those nazi NO SUGAR NO CANDY NO SODA parents that rob children of childhoods. But thinking about how to fit candy into a kid's microscopic TDEE just seems impossible without being unhealthy. What do you do, play with them so much that they burn all that shit away?
>MFW elementary school teachers gave kids golden grahams, cheddar goldfish, licorice, etc.. all the damn time
Holy, fuck. No wonder murricans are fat fucks.

give them candies on special occasions or as rewards for good boy points

get them addicted to tendies instead

Is eating carbs bad for me while bulking, or should I focus on proteins mainly?

unless you are on keto or low carb diet carbs are fine but never best for lifting, they are less important than protein and fat their main benefit is they give you good energy

Thinking of adding cardio at the end of workouts, how much should I do? 15-20 mins? And is there also a difference between jogging or swimming (outside of the gym) or in the end the results are the same shit?

i don't recommend swimming, bad for gains, if you are doing around 20 min cardio it's nto alot so I would recommend HIIT

Bf percantage? Also, are my hips large?

Right elbow and left shoulder sometimes feel a bit uncomfortable when working arms/pulling.
I guess its tendon related.
So whats causing this? My form should not be the issue (slow and controlled), I dont go heavy (for my standards), I do cable work for tricep.
Furthermore im lifting for 5 weeks now, do my tendons have to get used to the volume? Cant they keep up with the muscle gain and generally develope slower?
I paused for a week do let them rest and it doesnt hurt yet, but I dont want to fuck them up

I guess should be more specific, this is for trying to cut weight as well and get leaner. I don't know/understand cardio that well but I'd figure doing a good amount of it at the end of work outs and on off days would help so in that retrospect, is swimming fine then or do you still think otherwise?

15-20 and far from it

Your tendons have to get used to the movements. Lighter weights and stretching if you're scared of injuries. I caught tendonitis in both biceps, both triceps and quadriceps when first started lifting so be careful. But pausing a week is just stupid

So small hips? Your honestly shaking my worldview.

How do I stop eating when bored?

vidya gaems and smoking

Recently started lifting and was wondering if a 31kg (68 pounds) a good overhead press for a beginner?

Also looking for some opinions, what would you say are some realistic stats I should be looking to achieve as a skinny-fat starter?

I'm saying you're a dyel twink nd you'll have great proportions once you hit 1pl8 The Press for reps

1/2/3/4
Wixh is archievable in 6 months on gomad or 12 months on a recomp (-> candito)

swimming bad

unless you are tryign to lose weight thru keto or low carb diet that enduces ketosis.... carbs

>dont
>matter

calories.

don't know

no, your abdomin muscles are practically non existant so your abdomen is just smalelr than waist, but hips are fine compared to shoulders

(doesn't embed properly)
advice applies to you
youtube.com/watch?v=gROTHHprZWw&feature=youtu.be&t=312

masturbate
>get a girlfriend
go jogging
kys?

>no height or weight
sure it is user, keep up the good work
(doesn't embed properly)
youtu.be/cVvDKv3_PGo?t=2430

Is SS followed by texas method the best way i can achieve that? Cuz thats the plan

I am 178cm, or 5 foot and 8 inches and weigh 72kg (158lbs)

>(doesn't embed properly)
>youtu.be/cVvDKv3_PGo?t=2430

No you reach 1/2/3/4 with SS
>texas method
There are a lot of variations in pracital programming, I'm currently doing the 'one lift per day' version

Guys, my ass is a tad on the bigger side (guy here). How do I keep doing deadlifts and squats without increasing the size of my butt? Will low reps high weight work?

No r u retarded
Train more upper body if it bothers you
I'm acutally getting mired a lot bc of it

It does not look good on me bruh. I still want to keep doing my squats and deadlifts because I enjoy them

big butt is good.

I'm trying to lose about 30 lbs using MFP. I want to start lifting.

Do I wait until I'm at goal weight to start, or should I lift during? On 1500 calorie a day.

Is it possible to roid for one or two cycles only to speed up gains but keep the natty look?

Wat do?

lift, eat more, be patient

yes that is what fake natties do

jeff seid
steve cook
lazar angelov
>are totally natty plz dun sue me

I go between wanting to be muscular and lean, to wanting to be very thin. I think my issue is that while I love the muscular look, I still want to look good in a dress.

Which one looks better?

Left

left, but I am a gigantic man so right just looks like I would break her, if you are really worried about others opinions vs your goals tho I think you are going in the wrong direction, but in general masculine manly men of course usualyl prefer girls with more figure while Veeky Forums guys want skinny girls.... that being said if the girl on the left wanted to look like the girl on the right she could get there faster than vice versa, and if she did change to the girl on right and wanted to go back to her original look she would also get there faster than the girl on the right could with muscle memory and the knowledge, know how and discipline....

dont b lazy

That's a good way to look at it actually

I might just go midway

should I eat the pineapple core? or throw it into a blender with some milk

shove it up your ass to absorb the nutrients, the blender cuts the atoms in half, not only does this not allow them to form compounds with the atoms in your body but it triggers a nuclear explosion.

>shove it up your ass to absorb the nutrients

if it works with alcohol, would it work with food nutrient absorption? now im curious

you would have to break it down in something like stomach acid before hand and shove it up there with something that could reach your intestines, that being said the hard part is finding a rigid enough buy flexible enough long enough object to get it in there far without killing you