I'm a beginner and I've been lifting for a bit but I don't know if I should cut or bulk...

I'm a beginner and I've been lifting for a bit but I don't know if I should cut or bulk. The sticky and Veeky Forums tells me to bulk first to get a strength base, but I feel like I'm getting a bit chubby. if I cut I wont have any muscle though and I'll look dyel

Other urls found in this thread:

fitness.bizcalcs.com/Calculator.asp?Calc=Body-Fat-Navy
youtu.be/LT_dFRnmdGs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You should work out.

Keep bulking bro

>a bit chubby

You are fat as fuck, cut.

>chubby

if you're fat, start with a cut
if you're skinny, start with a bulk

you are fat

C U T
U
T

C'mon guys, at least I'm not fucking obese like the people in fhp

If you're skinny fat like OP then what the fuck are you supposed to do? It's confusing being told to bulk no matter what but then posts like these make something contradictory

nigga be at least honest with yourself.

Cut to the maximum

you are probably clinically obese (30%+ bmi)

op is not skinny fat, dude is definitely just fat. cut

>op
>skinny fat
Choose one

A lot of that is loose skin my friend

There is fat in there definitely, but a lot of loose skin around the love handles/stomach/chest

Recomp. Just eat clean at maintenance and lift consistently. First couple months you'll see quite a bit of noob gains and fat loss. After that you can decide if you want to bulk/cut.

It's honestly hard to believe that you posted this thread in earnest.

You are clearly VERY overweight. It looks like your skin is a bit loose so maybe you were much bigger before, but regardless of where you started you have a long way to go.

You definitely need to lose weight. I don't use the term cutting because as far as I'm concerned a cut is a few pounds and a few percentage points of fat. From the picture you look like you have 25+ lbs to lose.

Continue lifting. Continue with reduced calories and you should see results. You have a lot of room to still make gains on a deficit.

This post is in no way meant to be offensive or mean. When I started I was about 60 pounds overweight and it was a long road. But I believe you can do it. God speed user

Bulking:
>Boost in progression
>You Will look bigger
>You will look FAT during summer
>Life lasting stretch marks all over the place
>Life lasting gyno
>General sadness and regret

Cut:
>Stalling progression for a couple of mounts
>You will be able to see starter gains
>You will look good during summer
>Reverse gyno
>Face aesthetics
>General happiness and a fresh start to bulk when winter comes

You choose

you already look lke a dyel fat piece of shit just start loosing fucking weight lard ass

If OP is skinny fat I'm anorexic.

The good news OP. You will make a shit ton of noob gains. Eat at a caloric deficit, and work out. Nothing will give you better results than consistency.

lemme suck on those nipples bby

Cut

cut. better to be skinny with no muscle than fat and no muscle

>at least I'm not THAT bad, eh?
This is why FHP threads are cancer. People like to watch shit like Jersey Shore and My 500 Pound Life to feel better about themselves AS THEY ARE, which dissuades them from improving themselves. People watch Survivor and watch all the assholes tear each other to bits so they can think
>Well, I might be rude sometimes, but at least I'm not as bad as THAT asshole!
And then guess who acts like a cunt to the lady in Starbucks because she wrote "Carl" with a C instead of a K? In the same way, fatties watch My 500 Pound Life and feel validated.
>Well, I may be a bit chubby, but at least I'm not THAT fat! Yeesh!
Yeah, sure you get a few Anons who go "I used this as motivation to lose weight," but that's a self-selecting statistic, and we don't have any information on how much weight those Anons actually lost or what they looked like after and how long they kept it off.

I used to frequent them while I was cutting before I realized the truth. FPH threads are offtopic cancer and they need to be removed.

it's like your body is morphing into some creature from all of the lard melting off

tl;dr

>bit chubby

You're a fucking fatso, fatso. Just loose weight and for fucks sake, get surgery on those repulsive nipples

I wouldn't even talk to you irl

god damn, those nipples. thanks for reminding me it could be worse

You need to intermittent fast, Jose. Drop down to 15% body fat first. Do any kind of training you like while getting there - weights, running, etc. Also, get a rechargeable electric toothbrush.

I agree, every time I go into a fhp, it's the same reposts over and over

1. Grab a tape measure
2. Stick your stats into this page
fitness.bizcalcs.com/Calculator.asp?Calc=Body-Fat-Navy

If you're over 18%, cut and lift.

If you're below 18%, bulk and lift.

Protip: you're probably high 20s to mid 30s.

the hero op needed

>I feel like I'm getting a bit chubb

i think i may be a strange case
>my whole body is basically fit
>i've always been more active than most (not really athletic though)
>i eat fairly healthy, some junk food here and there though
>worked out at home for years consistently
>just light dumbbells and jogging
>drink a lot of booze, slowly put on a belly
three months ago
>quit booze
>hit a real gym and lift religiously
>gainz
>looking alright imo, but still a bit of belly fat

i've been losing fat and building muscle over the last three months, and can happily stay on this path.
but i wonder if i should cut for a couple months to get rid of the last bit of fat

dammit, posted the wrong pic

Make your own damn decisions, you cunt.

pretty much everyone who wants to get into fitness should start with a cut. everyone who is not very active or already on a perfect diet has some excess body fat to get rid of. first step should be to get your body fat to the 10-15% range and even when gaining weight it should not go over that. just eat 1g protein per pound, 0.25g fiber per pound and 0.25g fats per pound, avoid carbs as much as possible. also, it is very much possible to lose body fat and gain muscle at the same time, it is meme / myth that is impossible. good luck bro.

This post irrelevant to this thread
So, i am 6'4'' and i have a shitty posture, pretty strong chin, 178 lbs or 81 kg.
I need to fix my posture, and i need some good advice on what should i do.

It's not a "strange case" you drank a shit ton of booze, and weren't counting calories, that's all there is too it, good on you for changing that though

youtu.be/LT_dFRnmdGs

>Search for "cardio"
>0 results found

You guys don't take BroScience literally and only lift weights, right?