Steve1989

This guy is in crisp shape from eating nothing but 80 year old war food, and you faggots still fall for the muh chicken breasts and steamed veggies meme. He also has a comfy food review channel:

youtube.com/watch?v=EjZicBu_2Y4

Do you really think he just eats those?

He seems like the kind of guy to have a steak and eggs for breakfast

He didn't fuckin eat those. Get the fuck of Veeky Forums and don't ever come back

>Steve posting on Veeky Forums
Nice,

lets get this out on a tray!

Does anyone have a picture of his face with the caption 'nice' in it

Shit I thought this was just a /k/ meme

>eating nothing but 80 year old war food

He obviously does not live on nothing but that considering how fucking much of it you would need.

>tfw no hiss

>tfw I just discovered his channel last week
>I watched everything already

Every video is exactly the same, but I cannot stop watching.

Steve is based, don't sully his beautiful channel by posting it in this shit hole.

Its cool how in some videos you can see callouses all over his hands. Dude obviously lifts.

NICE

Steve1989 is the ultimate comfycore

Another comfy channel is ForgottenWeapons, but he's not nearly as good as Steve

does this guy have parkinsons or why do his hands shake so much?

It's a result of smoking 70+ years old cigs and being super passionate about old military rations, Steve himself said that he just gets super excited when he gets new one. He's fucking cute and innocent, once he got old ration that was busted, like you couldn't even tell what the fuck were some cans but what was his response?
>eh no big deal
He never gets disappointed he's a MRE shelf stable Bun that's too rancid with nutty undertones for this world.
Also he's hilarious
>takes a bite of some old food
>ugh that's disgusting, defnietly rancid
>procedess to take another bite
He once got salmonela and he doesn't have insurance so he's risking his life for his passion of old military rations.

>eating food that old
is that safe?

He eats anything that is even remotly good, he ate tons of stuff that was made during fucking WWII.

saved