What kind of physique should I get to attract 16-17 year old girls? I'm 24. (UK btw)

What kind of physique should I get to attract 16-17 year old girls? I'm 24. (UK btw)

ottermode and an attractive face

Lean otter+, just big enough to look like you lift in clothes.

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

>that unsymmetrical nose

Bump 4 interest

I've passed 1/2/3/4 recently and I seem to be getting followed and attention from all the local teenagers and chavs when I'm walking around locally now

Be reasonably lean and built and you can pull in the UK no problem, they're all easy filth. I get talked to a lot more online now too.

How is it possible not to get English slags? They're rapefugee tier agressive.

Just offer weed or alcohol and you are good to go.

you can't even tell most people lift at 1/2/3/4 tbqh

Nice cope

iktf

Stop posting this gay image

Yeah because most people are cursed with subhuman bodies.

Please, someone do that pasta on Tinder. It literally works.

"Do you happen to like seafood?"

She responds

"I was hoping if we hit it off in our messages I could invite you over for a nice seafood dinner. I would catch lobsters myself, with my bare hands, from the nearest waters that inhabit them, which is the tank at the Red Lobster down the street. I would cook them for you in my kitchen...naked if you desire. Then we would indulge in the lobsters, along with any side dishes you would like, and a few glasses of wine from my cellar. Over dinner we could chit chat a bit, you could discover that I am more than just a guy with the physique of a greek god, and I could discover that you are a smart, sweet heavenly blessed beauty just putting on a calloused facade. If you enjoyed my company then perhaps we could do it again if not then you leave with a stomach full of good food when otherwise on a night like that you would throw one of your Lean Cuisines in the microwave and watch Netflix"

I'm currently banned from Tinder, too lazy to create a new fb just for that, otherwise I'd do it

Also long hair if you can pull it off and don't mind your friends calling you a fag.

>banned from tinder
I need to hear this story

The physique where you own a car, have a job and supply alcohol or cheap drugs.

If you own your own house/flat you can basically have infinite teen girls coming over. I'm not as old as you but have seen those kind of girls going for it with older men all the time, they're not even subtle about it.

I was wondering why that black dildo was planted so high up on the wall until I realized what it was

You're gay, that's a good pupper

>banned from Tinder
HOW

I was so boring that girls either didn't respond or reported me and eventually I got banned

>24 years old
>Wants to attract 16-year-olds

Why? Are you mentally retarded or something? You can't speak to other 24-year-olds because of your shitty social skills and lack of mental maturity? Kind of pathetic, to be honest. You'll be that guy 16-year-old guys will feel sorry for becaue you can't date someone your own age.

I just bang all my sister's friends. Too bad she stopped bringing them over because I was causing drama in her group.

because once you're past the age of 25, fucking 16 year olds because impossible. 24 year old girls are past their prime. who gives a fuck what 16 year old guys think

Top kek
Any good stories?

dude you're in the uk, your women are all easy sloots with very low standards. Every summer I fuck one or two when I spend a couple weeks in the mediterranean coasts of spain, and I'm not talking about Ibiza or Magaluf tier, just random beaches and villages.

I'm autistic and can't even bench lmao 2pl8. They're all red and drunk and ugly af tho

some user posted this in a 1/2/3/4 thread, he said he looked like shit

compared to /fit yea hes shitty but to a normie hes 'huge', cut some fat (12% should be fine) and people you are "jacked/shredded/lean/cut"

be brown/black (preferabley muslim)

i saw this on /r9k/ you fucking loser

1)) Have a car

jesus christ

Dude, men hit their SMV peak in their 30s. Prime time for fucking teenage sluts.
>DUDE THEY'RE TOO YOUNG LMAO
People used to marry at 13. As long as they're legal age stick your dick wherever you can.

>tfw 175/270/425/510 at 185 lbs and not even big to normies

I have that, a would be 9/10 face if my eyes nose and mouth didn't face weren't facing a different direction to my face and ears. Can pull off the 9/10 look in pictures but not in person. In person I'm a 6-7/10 max.

>I saw this on r9k
>you're a loser!

you don't need one. just sell drugs and you'll have them crawling over you

These + you gotta be trendy.

Well, he looks like shit by the standards of autistic gym-obssesed people. By normie standards he's well above average.

This so much I'm a literal obese powershitter by fit standards but normies think I'm jacked and literally thought I had abs when I'm an easy 22-25% builtfat

try to look like pop idols look like. ie have an attractive face with nice hair and ottermode physique

this
ottermode not even needed, just trendy clothes and an attractive face (height is optional).

Girls in the 16 y/o category always mire and eyefuck me, even tho I'm a DYEL 25 year old lankfag.

Shame I'm not attracted to them.

The best thing is you can be a manlet

just cant be bald

Fuck dude. Well, at least you got matches, can't say the same, and I'm in the biggest student city in the country

What does SMV mean>?

I do have the same question, but with 11-12yo range.

asymmetrical*