FUCK YOU GUYS YOU TOLD ME IT WOULD CRASH AT 1000, AT 2000, AT 3000, AT 4000, AT 5000...

FUCK YOU GUYS YOU TOLD ME IT WOULD CRASH AT 1000, AT 2000, AT 3000, AT 4000, AT 5000, AT 6000 AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA WE LOST WE LOST WE LOST COINERS WON FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAEAAAAAAAAAAEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAEAAAAAAEAAAAAAAAAEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAEAEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAEEAEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAEEEEEIOAJIAAOIMUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUJIOOOOOOOOPOPOPMIIIIIIIMOOOMAAAMOMOAMOMOMOEMIMUSIDJSADAS89DU89ASDU89ADUY8SYDSAFODSFIOADSFSAFHLSHFLFSDKLJHFSLFFSNGNGHNGENGH

DYOR

>tfw 30€ in the bank and 15000€ in btc

this is the cringiest twitter phrase ever
you dont need to research shit, you just need to buy in bull markets lmao

i sold all my coins at 4500 and bought back at 6100 like a sucker

feels bad

I panic sold on the China news and wiped out 11 of my 13.7 Btc. I'm a total fag.

>100 bucks in the bank
>130,000 in BTC

Feels good man

tfw 18 and NEET, only $2600 in BTC...I won't ever make it unless I go risky with altcoins

>Falling for the Bubble Jew
Crypto only has one direction. Up.
If you don't hold you're retarded.

I immediately started dumping everything into Bitcoin at the China news.
What price did you buy it at?

$4000, I knew nothing about crypto all I knew was BTC and ETH, I bought BTC ATH without even knowing at the time. I just went oh okay lets buy BTC.

I mean $4900 lol

Just wait. It will crash at Christmas as people go shopping for gifts. Just like last year.

One of these is not like the other. History will not repeat.

>have altcoin portfolio
>be smug and satisfied that all your research has resulted in higher gains than if you just held btc
>btc fucking moons
>altcoins sink
>if you just held btc you'd have more right now
FUCK

>not hedging

Only irrelevant normies will do that. This is not a game anymore. People wanting to buy stupid shit for xmas will use government funbucks instead of compromising their BTC position.

>government funbucks
lel

more people = more users = more demand = more money = higher BTC price

sell when you feel that you have earned enough with the coins

>taking biz advice
>not knowing that when biz says buy, you sell
>not knowing that when biz says sell, you buy

lmfao loser