Why cant the gym receptionist be replaced with a fucking machine or some sort of no emotion royal guard??

Why cant the gym receptionist be replaced with a fucking machine or some sort of no emotion royal guard??
REEEEEEEEE

>You too huu

The social interaction at the gym doesn't need to be this hard, but saying hello to the receptionist feels like a challenge for the day

Whats the point of even having them there???

>go to gym with bros
>if you have a platinum pass, you can bring a guest
>none of my friends have platinum passes
>sign the guest sheet anyway, just walk in without paying
>it works
>keep doing it
>do it every day for 5 months
>get to know all receptionists by name
>they ask to take pictures of me lofting for the gym insta
>i oblige, under the name i sign in with, H Himmler
>never pay
>jew all day
But srs, just nod and say hello.

>tfw the universities' gym just has a card scanner

To weed out the betas like you

holy shit fucking kek

>tfw the receptionist at my gym is cute as fuck
>go to the gym 6 days out of the week
>manage to spill spaghetti nearly every single time I sign in with her

Are you me?

Yep that's me

>Say how's it going instead of just hello one day
>Feel like a social Mastermind all week

I think I'm really catching autism

>No emotion royal guard
Yes.

>tfw this happens so often i wrote up a guide so i don't start throwing spaghetti everywhere

get her number

Critically underrated autismo

>go to university gym so card scanner
>qt receptionist is a classmate of mine and give me a big bright smile whenever she sees me
>feelsgood

First laugh all day senpai, thanks.

Wow dude.

Thats one of the things though, they try not to look at your when you enter the gym, I'm not really anti social, but if they sit there and not even look at your or say hey it makes it awkward for me, they should say hey hows it going as soon as i walk up to the fucking counter

The only way you can beat (((them))) is by beating them at their own game.

I hate it man, I keep having to tip the receptionist, they really need a machine.

You may laugh but they really help

wait I thought the "gym receptionist" thing was a meme. you guys seriously have to sign in and shit at your gym? LOL

No but there is somebody there that greets you when you scan your card and then says have a nice day when you leave.

Why do you bring spaghetti to the gym?

I know a guy who did this for literaly 2 years, he never held a membership. He was even so bold to go up to the front desk and sign two of us in, and when they looked his name up on the computer he told them it must be wrong because they saw no record of him having membership. Last I heard he still goes there.

wow what's the fucking point? I go to an Anytime Fitness. You just swipe your little keychain thing at the door and it unlocks. Nobody to chat up.

Post more please. I might need this.

There are tons of gyms that just need a keycard to get in, my gym is completely empty when I go

It's personally kind of annoying but they're always so nice. They're also the ones that clean the gym so they do useful things too.

most of them are personalized cuz theyre for if my mom calls or im calling my son on his bday so id rather not..

Well don't post the personalized ones then user.

>not going to niche gyms

Powerlifting gyms, oly lifting gyms, and even some crossfit usually don't even have receptionists.

for supplementary gains

fick off newfag

Are you that autist that posted here about having a guide for ordering pizza?

Serious question, and I don't ask this with any malice, but how the did you manage to find a girl that is willing to fuck your autistic self?

No I do that online now

please post food shopping

>go to golds gym
>go every day for a year
>everyone knows me by name
>eventually stop having to scan my card when i enter because they all know me
>decide to cancel membership
>6 months later and i still havent been asked to scan and im no longer getting billed $60 a month

What a legend

>mfw at my golds they always make you scan and they look at the monitor to see if it matches your mugshot and if your membership is still active

I don't know if this will help or w/e but here you go

I was brought out by some classmates and she told me we had sex. I didn't really have to do much

oh shit

put me in the screenshot

>typical android user

fucks sake not more of this

I don't understand, you go to the electronics section in Walmart and sync a stereo display to your phone?

Also, you can try waving or nodding instead of saying absolutely nothing?

I shop at a place like costco so they have like an electronics section and a food section and a bunch of stuff its pretty big

>Whats the point of even having them there???

keep niggers out

I get that, but then it's Sam's Club? You can hook up your phone to the display?

Do you stonewall every public encounter?

fpbp

idk i was driving through somewhere and there was a cute girl handing out the food and it made me nervous

Oh god, my favourite part is that half the instructions are just "Don't say anything". Why write the list if you are just going to react to all their questions in the most cold and autistic manner possible anyways?

>Look at 3 apples and bananas like you know what you are doing.

Hmm.

>You can hook up your phone to the display?
Yeah theres a couple that are bluetooth and you can just hook up to your phone so i usually play my weebtunes or death grips while I'm looking at the electronics stuff

Sometimes I get stuck if somebody is looking or talking to me so even if I don't say anything at least I can pull out my phone and see what the next step is

>Yeah theres a couple that are bluetooth and you can just hook up to your phone so i usually play my weebtunes or death grips while I'm looking at the electronics stuff
don't.... do that

Why?

youre so autistic to react normally to normal encounters but arent shy to blast your music so everyone could hear??

This is best thread please don't die

plz no bully

This is amazing please post more

Have you considered failing at bench as a solution?

This is reddit tier shit

>fick off newfag
>implying that spilling spagheti isnt a 9gag tier meme

>>i oblige, under the name i sign in with, H Himmler

It's obviously Costco faggot. Ditching into electronics is the best shortcut around the masses of normies and slow moving old farts on the main channel of entering people.

INCLUDE ME IN THE SCREENCAP
N
C
L
U
D
E

M
E

Kinda sad that you need a script for talking to your own son. Like, it's already pretty sad you need a script to talk to your parents, but it's just straight up depressing that you can't talk naturally to your own son, and just to wish him happy birthday no less.

Don't worry, it's hard talking to your wife's son when you don't even look much like him.

post more these are helping me I wrote most down

>I was brought out by some classmates and she told me we had sex. I didn't really have to do much
Mfw user was piss drunk, a girl brought him home, told him they fucked when in fact she was already pregnant and they didn't have sex but she needed someone to pay for the child pension

>this is real

wew

pleasee help

jesus fucking christ you're autistic

>he didn't date with receptionist
Lmao at your life

user, that's really autistic. People don't wanna hear your tunes. They'll literally be thinking "oh fucking shit, here comes user with his weeb music again, why is it always during my shift?"

>Sometimes I get stuck if somebody is looking or talking to me so even if I don't say anything at least I can pull out my phone and see what the next step is
LMAO THIS GUY

>be costco employee
>have to check people's receipts before they leave to make sure nobody steals anything
>very nervous man with obvious issues is coming towards me
>keeps alternating between looking at me and his phone
>stops beside me
>looks at his phone
>about to ask to see his receipt but he gives it to me anyway
>it checks out
>give it back to him
>he looks at his phone again
>try to be nice and tell him to have a nice day
>he looks at his phone AGAIN
>stares at me for a few seconds
>turns away and just leaves without even saying anything
>mfw

>i can do this
>"how are you going?"
>fuck

>This
Get a paternity test user

Holy shit man...

>Look at 3 apples and bananas like you know what you're doing

RIP my sides. Makes me happy to know these people exist.

>Bye user!
>Thanks!

Every. Fucking. Time.

My gym is actually a spa so all the receptions are hot as hell massage girls too.

i get really nervous when I walk in an its not busy.

feels good when the receptionist is busy on phone or talking to other gym people so dont have to say anything

My problem is the gym reception has big windows and glass doors and then a long winding path to the those doors so as i walk up for about 30 seconds everyone in the reception and the receptionists can see me walking so i become really concious of my walk, and i love when no one is there or busy like you say so i dont have to talk when i sign my name.

>tfw local small gym geared towards weight lifting
>only $18 a month
>open 24/7 with a keycode
>No receptionist necessary
>Going after 9 there's literally no one else there
>Can play my own music on the speakers anytime if no one else is already plugged in

Feels pretty fucking good.