Smokers general

Hey Veeky Forums, what are you smoking today ? How does it affect your lifting ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9Y_rsYy14CU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i quit smoking last week

degenerate

strain of platinum jack

helps me activate the proper muscles when lifting honestly

getting stoned before a workout is god tier

Parliaments and Grape kush inferno shatter. Doesn't affect my lifting since I don't lift. Boom

>consuming the tobacco jew

end yourself, not gonna make it. lowering your test lvls for le nicotine kick xD

Smoking is for retards, come to think of it, you should smoke, smoke as much as you can so you can die asap.

>smoking shatter instead of weed
Degenerate trailertrash scum

I dont smoke but nicotine is anti estrogenic

Sort yourself out mate

>nicotine is anti estrogenic
>tfw quit smoking and started vaping
fuck.. really?

why the hate user, smoking is for people who want to die as much as they want to live

I'll admit I'm degenerate, but you take that trailertrash bit back or else

Thing is, they're blowing their shit all around, they're stinking up every public place, I don't want to inhale whatever the fuck they're inhaling, can't they just fuck off and kill themselves away from all the doors of public buildings.

Agreed

Why are you such an angry pussy?
How tall are you, be honest

Yes really. Doesnt your vape have nicotine tho?

I wont take it back. I'll scream it from the rooftops!

Nope, there is quite some pleasure in bothering little pussies like you with our smoke

Why don't you just neck yourself, it's cheaper in the long run.
You too

Btw I'm 184cm

Shouldnt you be at Faggots Anonymous right about now?

how do you do that without fearing dropping that shit on yourself? I'd shit my pants picking up a single plate

What's the problem with shatter? My buddy makes it.

Also smoking gym story

>be me
>go to gym in late afternoon
>usually go evenings
>two of the biggest guys I've ever seen working out there
>lifting heavy, grunts, broslaps, etc.
>still mirin even though they're obnoxious
>every 30 mins or so they both leave for a bit
>I'm there for about an hour before I leave
>see these dudes smoking cigarettes out front as I'm walking to my car
>they go back in for more lifting
>think to myself that they were pretty cool for it no homo

OP you are a true patrician for posting a pic of Albert Camus. Of course he smoked, because you can't be an absurdist philosopher and not smoke. Yet, Christianity is the most absurd faith of all, so of course Camus is rumored to have become Catholic at some point, which I highly recommend. I'll go smoke a cig for Camus right now.

Camus > Sartre, that commie fuck

Red 100s

If you smoke alot it gets pretty easy to function normally unless you go overboard

>nitric oxide in pre workout dialates blood vessels
>nicotine re-constrics them
>blood flow ends up like pic-related

Studies show that it's science

> he has to use pre-workout to get him pumped up for gym

Confirmed for nevergains

> Already smoked one for him, I'm lighting up another one for Frank Zappa

The amount of cigarettes I smoke in a day are highly based on a few factors
>Am I working right now? (Artist, so i end up mindlessly smoking while I draw without even realizing it)
>Am i playing vidya? (Same story, hence why i've been taking a break from vidya games lately)
>Am i stressed?

So since i've been stressed and working lately i keep going through a pack a day and i hate it.

I've tried vaping but it's not the same. I need to quit cold turkey.

Especially because i notice doing my warm up cardio is really difficult on the days i've smoked too much (Can't get yawns out which makes me shorter on breath, body fatigues faster because I'm having trouble breathing overall, etc).

I however am visiting my family next month and they're kind of verbally abusive as fuck so i'm just waiting until that visit is over then i'm quitting cold turkey. It's the only way that works for me.

I quit for six months last time I tried and only started up again because a friend i met started enabling me.

Problem is my fiance also smokes so unless I can get him to quit too its going to be fucking hard.
I LOVE getting stoned before a workout. I can go longer (Even if i've smoked too many ciggies), i feel fucking amazing during the cardio portion, I lose track of time meaning the harder parts of the workout go by faster, music is more fun to listen to. Feels great
.This is literally why I picked up smoking. It's just not that easy for everyone to quit. People handle addiction differently...and i'm afraid i'll get fat when I quit :(
You don't wanna be BLASTED out there user just stoned. If you warm up with cardio (As everyone should, lifting without a warmup is retarded and you're just asking for injury) i find it takes away the "high" effects without taking away the beneficial parts.

It also lessens the chance acids build up in your muscles when you lift so you'll experience less sore muscles (A godsend on legday).

So see the problem with shatter is the way it's made, usually with butane. There's no way to 100% clean it of impurities so it's not the healthiest option. I live in Denver so i can find shatter made with CO2 which completely takes away this problem and it tastes cleaner.

I disagree on those bros being cool for smoking cigarettes during their lifts though. I try to avoid having a cigarette an hour before and a half hour after the gym because it just makes me feel sick and out of breath.

What's everyone smoke of choice?
>American spirit
>No additives so it's literally pure tobacco with a cotton filter
Still build up of tar but it's better than smoking something like marb reds or newports and smoking rat poison.

I was smoking Seneca Milds (from a reservation, ciggaretes are expensive AF in NY)

just bought some American Spirits (the blue kinds)

but i feel like they dont give me as much as a head rush. what would you guys recommend?

I've had a few workouts after a very small amount of weed, and it was great. Can't imagine working out completely cooked though, sounds stupid.

Being a cigar aficionado and poorfag is fucking suffering.

You can't be an aficionado if ya can't afford it you fuckin fag

I smoke a pipe on a daily basis but I can only afford a quality stick 3-4 times a month tops. I've had around 60ish unique labels so I think that qualifies as a little more than a foot in the door.

Smoking currently but I'm trying not to. This pack is gonna end it

Have only been smoking is 2 months. Makes your gym libido go down if that makes sense. Don't smoke

What made you pick up cigarettes as an adult??

Yes vaping has nicotine. How bad is the etrogin decrease effects on men? Doesn't seem like such a bad thing..

I use nicotine lozenges at work to chill out. If you give yourself a few hours off it will work out of your system and your blood vessels won't be constricted. Smoking or dipping all day will kill your energy.

Bought a pack to smoke between breaks at work.

I'm trying to lose weight and it curved my appetite. Probably going to drop it after though.

finished cardio and dinner, now i'm smoking some red dragon and watching the drunken peasants.
my top 5 strains are
>jack herer
>silver kush
>red dragon
>alien OG
>platinum OG

I always feel very out of it when im stoned at the gym, and in general is not pleasant

post-gym smoke sessions with good music and food is one of the finer pleasures of life desu, feels great to release tension

Albert Camus > All fitness in the world

never making it is god tier too

Read this.

Stopping smoking is easy and you can be happier without it.

thats an absurd statement

youtube.com/watch?v=9Y_rsYy14CU

>you can't be an absurdist philosopher and not smoke

sure you can. life being absurd doesn't mean you have to do something or cant do something else. you are free to decide if you want to get a higher risk in lung cancer and give money to the jews. its still a decision to make (or be sculptured by society and flowing them)