Veeky Forums faith

So what religion IS the most Veeky Forums? Old thread hit bump limit.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JUwQGcNJyQo
youtube.com/watch?v=RZUEQOeyWjY
youtube.com/watch?v=S-XeNAht2cs
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muscular_Christianity
youtube.com/watch?v=ezaECk7cBQs
youtube.com/watch?v=hQAgrCuKwPc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Atheism.

> tfw someday you will die and there is no afterlife and this is literally your entire existence ticking away

feels bad

>Atheism
Someone hasn't grown out of their edgy teenage phase yet

What is edgy about not believing in gods?

Orthodoxy is the best for discipline, the lent fast always lines up with when you should start cutting anyways, and it's the original church.

Nothing, but people who "preach" atheism always tend to be edgy fedorafags who think they're "enlightening and blowing minds" by saying that god is "a sadistic magic sky daddy." Also, they tend to be reddit fags.

>fit religions
>Not being a buddhist shaolin kung fu monk

>I too have relinquished such childish beliefs, I am truly ascended intellectually. The blade is my only god now

Not that guy, but I'm also an atheist, and I know it seems like the fedora fags are all over this. But I promise you, we aren't all that way.

Catholic. Daily Mass, daily Rosary, daily asceticism.

But you know there's no evidence that a god exists right? Like for real. If somebody did discover actual proof (in the way science requires, testable and repeatable) then they would become famous, perhaps the most important scientist to ever live.

Atheists are fedora fags sure, but they are correct.

Now it's a different question entirely about whether or not Christianity is good for society. I believe it is good, and that removing it would be like removing the foundations on a building. That doesn't make Christianity true though.

I don't believe in god but I also don't give much of a fuck, atheists can be annoying they should stfu and be smugly superior in silence like me (except right now)

Thats a meme, you dip.

Hindu yoga guys or Kung Fu Buddhist monks.

Look I'm going to post this hoping some of you agree with me (even tho a lot will disagree) but I think that existence can never be explained whether a God exists or not. Because of this, I dont think it matters to believe in a God and I have no reason to. Atheism is the most mentally Veeky Forums, hands down.

I'll say it again, Zen Buddhism.

Because 90% of Veeky Forumsizens are atheists, are neurotic as fuck and overthink everything, and are never satisfied (IE body dysmorphia). Zen is the perfect answer in such a case.

They are real though, so some of them are clearly falling for the meme.

>atheism is a faith
You guys are literally retarded

>Not believing in Muscular Christianity
>Making it

Atheism is a lack of belief. When did I ever say it involved belief? Autist.

>Like for real.
>He actually types this out
I want reddit to leave and never come back

Well it is a faith. No one knows for sure whether there's a god, they just have faith that there isn't one.

Isn't that divided into agnostic then

But it's not over, your consciousness returns to the infinite void from which it came from, which is like a warm blanking wrapping you forever, free from pain or pleasure, the molecules from your body going on to be part of some now construct, which will in time itself become something else.

I think it's pretty comforting desu.

No, user. Atheism is choosing not to believe in god. It isnt holding a belief that god doesnt exist. People always misunderstand atheism because they dont even know the semantics.

>lifting mountains
>trying to eat the sun because you need to eat big to get big

Is that basically the buddhist idea of nirvana? Could you consider that the abstraction of the concept of "heaven?" When we no longer exist, we lack consciousness, and are just sleeping dreamlessly forever, with no pain?

If you are choosing, you are having faith in that choice, no?

What's this thread called again?

>ITT: atheists don't know what atheism is

I guess, yeah.

This desu.

I'm never preachy but since you ask, there is nothing alpha about beliving some supreme dad figure is going to settle all scores and make everything right, oh and you get to live forever. Fuck, Santa and the Easter bunny are about as plausible.

THIS

From what I know about Nirvana, it's similar; you lose your sense of 'self' and become 'one' with the universe. Sounds like some hippie shit but it needs to be felt to be understood, like explaining color to a blind man.

I can definitely see how this concept can relate to a 'heaven', the difference being that it's something you can also achieve in life, not only in death.

orthodoxy is best for gains, you will meet plenty of Slav bros and get on the Slav regiment

Well, no. I dont have faith that a god doesnt exist, i just choose not to devote my time to worshipping one. If you think about an agnostic, that is what an atheist is. Most "agnostics" are literally atheists. Someone can only be a theist or an atheist, and that is fact.

Swollsus
He lifted my for cheat days
And saved me from carbs

Mathew 24:7
Swollsus said to me "take this it is my body my gains my brotien eat this and and enter the kindom of jacked AF.
I ate the brotien and i had gains and grew a little taller.

My Man!

He asked for the most Veeky Forums religion and atheism is technically clumped into that category, even though it is a form of belief.

>That doesn't make Christianity true though.
>he doesnt know about metareality and hypertruths
fucking PROLETARIAT SCUM

>not worshipping BRODIN

Make sure broki doesn't steal your gainz kids. He is the eternal goblin of gainz.

Wheymen, brothers.

the thread asks what is the most Veeky Forums faith hence by posting atheism you're implying it's a faith

>While they were eating, Jesus took bread, spoke a blessing and broke it, and gave it to the disciples, saying, “Take and eat; this is My body.” (Matthew 26:26)
Fuck off with this literal grain jew

No I am posting it because i am arguing that no religion is the best way to go, you beta cuck

My god could bench your god

A tight fight between Christianity and Islam at the top.

>muscular Christianity
>no muscular islam

The answer is pretty clear

Catholicism is a meme denomination of Christianity. It's an uber-liberal group that believes you can be saved without being christian, that homosexuality isn't a sin, that prayer to a woman is not just okay but necessary, that does activism for Mexican immigrants and other liberal causes, and doesn't do any evangelism or soul-winning. Yet online, it comes out and pretends to be some ultra-deus-vult warrior for Christ church fighting against liberalism and modernism with it's every breath. It's a total meme. What's funny is that a lot of /pol/-types, alt-rightists, and others actually fell for the "even though the pope teaches it and catholics believe it, they're just all heretics and I'm the only catholic that's real" meme.

If you want the truth, join an independent, soul-winning, KJV-only, fundamental Baptist Church. It's also the most Veeky Forums denomination

What's that even supposed to mean "no muscular Islam".

what the fuck are you smoking?

agnostics != atheists

you can't assume that "most agnostics" are atheists.

>ag·nos·tic
>aɡˈnästik/
>noun
>1.
>a person who believes that nothing is known or can be known of the existence or nature of God or of anything beyond material phenomena; a person who claims neither faith nor disbelief in God.

>a·the·ist
>ˈāTHēəst/
>noun
>a person who disbelieves or lacks belief in the existence of God or gods.

I think it's a play on "no moderate islam" which is some shit racist grandpas and Bill O'Reilly says.

BAPTIST? The BAPTISTS? The shouting, still pretty liberal, believe in only KJV, absolutely unapostolic, don't know about orthodox and don't think catholic are christian BAPTISTS? Jesus Christ dude, baptists are the least Veeky Forums group out there.

Burptists not welcome

Christianity by far. Body is a temple, gotta make that temple big. Also, we are made in the image of God. And masculinity and male roles are predominant in Christianity, and even more so in muscular Christianity.

Baptists aren't real Christians.

Atheism vs theism is literally black and white. You have to be either or. If an agnostic doesnt hold a belief in god, they are an atheist. The best term would be to call it an "agnostic atheist"

The amish are probably the fittest religion. They keep to themselves, forgive everyone, live peacefully, and do manual labor.

Did you find the true faith of Veeky Forums
Just read the first part already got a faith boner

Jews 6 million fit through the chimney

'gnos' is knowlege and being agnostic is an admission of not knowing. Suppose someone could claim they do not know whether God is real, but remain open to the possibility.

This desu

The actual vids of Baptists prove you wrong.

Its was cheat day when that happened
On every other day how ever..

>Its was cheat day
Cheat days are for the weak.

Ik you fuck. And if they dont hold a belief then they are an atheist. That is why i said a lot of atheists, like myself, dont deny the possibility of a god. We jusy dont believe it to be that way.

who preachin nigga?

only true beta cucks like to preach atheism in a thread about religion, projecting much friend?

Ouch bro that hurts more the DOMs

Conservative pagan.

The fucking evangelical christians around here are all fat as mobility cart fatass lazy, the catholics are sperglords, and the remainder are useless liberals.

If I'm going to be proud of being white, I might as well throw off the entire set of Jew shackles

lift for that qt at your church

Then you fellas need to spread that Muscular Christianity more cause Christians have gotten way too soft.

Ha! what a laugh!
youtube.com/watch?v=ezaECk7cBQs

I choose to believe God comes in many forms. You need not worry about faith but belief.

Don't you want that Protestant work ethic, brah?

all right. the catholics/atheists/pagans/eastern-buddhist-hindu-fru-fru are all spreading shit

Gotta get that Orthodox Christian lifting on. The original muscular christianity.

Based Anderson, didn't realise he was Veeky Forums

Muscular christianity is the most ALPHA religion.

John Knox defended his mentor with a two-handed sword and ate haggis.

>TFW you want that protestant work ethic, but you also want to be in an apostolic church

>implying the swiss guard weren't just as badass, and very catholic.

>implying Geneva isn't known as the Rome of Protestantism

>implying Protestantism would have a Rome

Stoicism.

Philosphies aren't religions

Traditional Catholicism

catholicism. ever heard of samson? also buddhist philosophy is some good shit

gimme some descriptions brah?

High church Anglicanism/Episcopalianism is for you my dude.

Well i'm pretty sure the first guy was being an obtuse fag, but the concept of meta-reality & hypertruth is basically that something can be real in a metaphorical sense. For example, the idea that god is the universe, making god real as a metaphor for the universe's own "logos" and will. This is some shit for Veeky Forums, but basically he's saying that you can believe in god without believing that god is real, because you believe in the concept of god, which is metaphorically true. Because "God" is how you refer to a universal will, and mankind's love.

But I ALSO don't want to be a beta cuck.

Ah, yes. The American defense of Christianity. "Everyone around me is Christian so I'll make fun of people that aren't and pretend they're immature although I know that there's no real difference between believing in God and believing in Santa." Very rational and grown-up indeed.

>Theres no difference between god and santa bruh! all lies! I dont believe in anything! Im so much smarter than all of you!

Go back to your dawkins echo chamber, mr "euphoric"

>there's no difference between believing in God and believing in Santa
except one is something that great thinkers around the world believe is true with sincerity, and one is a folk tale that's told to children and isn't meant to be true

Amish are high up there.

Shaolin monks are pretty fucking Veeky Forums

Anything that includes a large portion of humanity is already not Veeky Forums cause most people aren't actually that healthy.

Kekism is the only true religion.

Why do other Catholics do this? Just do what Daredevil does and fight crime, just like Jesus wanted.

Orthodox Christianity
youtube.com/watch?v=hQAgrCuKwPc

There are moderate Muslims but there isn't a moderate Islam