My plan

My plan

Hey fit. Currently a 6'2 190lbs skinny fat dyel. I'm starting to get ready for Halloween. I'm thinking a 5 month lean bulk 1 month cut plus tanning what could I expect to look like in that time
Pic related costume idea

190 is not skinnyfat, just fat.

5 months is not enough time if you are really skinny fat dyel. Cut to 12% bulk to 16%. Repeat. DOnt fall for the permabulk meme. PPL or any other good split. NO SS OR SL. Stay consistent. Youre gonna make it

nothing special. If you are skinny fat dyel I would eat at your TDEE and lift heavy, thats your best bet. If you play around with bulking and cutting youll just end up being in this limbo stage of looking like shit. You're a beginner so take advantage of noob gains. But don't expect to look like pic related after 6 months.

Will post pic of myself so you could see where I'm at soon phone need to charge

If you are skinnyfat and never lifted, holy fuck you're deluded.

Goodlook.

No plan to look exactly like that just enough that I don't look like high school bane

>achieve that in 5 months

lmao yeah dude just believe and you can make it

only way youre doing that is with gear

well charge your phone silly so we can see where you are at :P

Did ss for 4 months and started t-rex mode and got off that haven't lifted in 9 month

rippetoe claims another one

Me now

Do what I said. Lift at your TDEE and when you are two months out start a slow cut and get super lean. You're only hope of looking very impressive is to just get super lean. You have a good base so you might be able to pull it off. ONLY if you get really lean, im talking 7-8%

Thanks user. Will do. I'll start a thread before Halloween about progress

don't do powerlifting or ss, 99% of those doing them look dyel

Routine suggestion?

german volume training

do what that other user said and mess with a PPL or UL

That's 6 months away why do you care lol

I would do a full body routine for like 2 months to get a strength base and then switch to a PPL or a 5/3/1 or something

retarded advice. Full body routines are stupid and 5/3/1 is not a program suited for beginners or even intermediates at that.

Unironically you could look great in 5 months if you play your cards right
Pic related is achievable in 3-5 months depending on your genetics

Females would be disgusted by them as they are not proper muscle Chad

lol

this tbqh