How come some people here (mainly trading crypto) manage to keep increasing their wealth and others get rekt...

How come some people here (mainly trading crypto) manage to keep increasing their wealth and others get rekt? What is the difference betweet them? What do you think, Veeky Forums?

Some bought link
Others didnt

what is she typing with?

it's easy

people who make money buy low, sell high

on the other hand, you get people buying low, selling high

it really doesnt get any simpler than this...

>losers consistently go all in until they fuck up
>winners go in with a percentage so if they fuck up they live another day

>What is the difference betweet them?
How long they've been in crypto.

1. never go all in
2. be early
3. don't get shaken out
4. buy when things dip not as they are mooning
5. use bollinger bands
6. listen to knowledgeable people
7. understand what makes prices rise and fall
8. understand bots
9. understand the influence of bitcoin
10. understand how people react and how this influences prices (read up on Greater Fool theory)

On-screen keyboard.

also never listen to "bitcoin is going to crash"
see relevant image

having a shitty laptop while new parts get delivered

Idk i just bought bitcoin and held, never played with altcoins

Unless you're a professional trader, don't daytrade. Institutional traders are definitely already in the place (it's hard to find a trader that's not trading crypto on the side).

Buy and hold for minimum a week before deciding to move. Be cautious and don't buy unless you have some info that makes you think the coin will go to a certain marketcap.
Be aware that fundamentals take time to be priced in. Be careful in calling bottoms, update your strategy relative to the global crypto market, not the one single coin you're following.

Those past 3 months, I went from 5k to 130k from going all-in OMG because they have a good team, a great business and I believed the McDonald's rumor that the CEO was spreading. Then I went all-in on LINK's presale because I researched the fuck out of Sergey and he's one of the very few talented long-time crypto developers (didn't even know Veeky Forums was pumping it). Now I'm approx. 60% WTC and 40% a presale I won't name, and I wont exit either until it has reached the market cap I know it can reach.

You don't need to call every shot, just be sure of your moonshots: spend hundreds (yes, hundreds) of hours researching (don't just google, get inside contacts), and go all-in once you have no doubts about the project anymore.

I missed the NEO/Antshare boat after researching them, because I don't think they have good tech or a particularly good team. I have no regrets on acting based on my own research, because I know that my strategy worked well at protecting myself from tons of bad projects and finding the hidden gems, even if it means I miss some pumps along the way.

kek if you're such a good researcher then why arent you holding any LINKs anymore then?

Take a guess, same reasons I sold OMG at $800 mil MCAP.

I sold at $120 mil (not the top), because it doesn't make sense for it to go much higher and there are more and more competitors who also have excellent teams.

I'm not saying I'm an amazing researcher, I just put in the hours and I'm not afraid to talk to people. Everybody can do this.

It's easy, i hold bitcoin since august

>all-in

stop larping

DYOR

Holy shit this guy has the master strategy.

Buy coins you like
And don't give a fuck

I didn't tell you about the few coins that I went all-in on that didn't work out.
ANS was the first one, went all-in at $4 and exit at $6, missing the pump to $50.
Then XMR, went all-in at ~$50 and exit at the same price days before it doubled.
Same with ANT, held it for a week and exit at a slight loss before a pretty big pump.

> What is the difference betweet them? What do you think, Veeky Forums?
SURVIVORSHIP BIAS

Holy shit, the before picture

She temporarily moved the keyboard away to eat. You can see it on the left side, against the table.

patience