How to get eyebrow gains like this?

My eyebrows fucking suck, help me Veeky Forumsbros

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=k2WhluJKICA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>tfw big eyebrows, but sparse
I want to have full eyebrows so that the skin beneath is not visible.

I'm trying Castor Oil past two weeks so far I haven't noticed anything, starting to think its just snake oil bullshit.

I wonder if they do eyebrow transplants, I'll have yours if they do.

Are you OP? How does yours look like?

Like this, desu

Sorry mate. They need to be thicker.

Yes I know which is why I am asking for help to get them thicker

girls thicken them up by coloring it in with a pencil, look it up if thats what you want

but if you want to be a man then stop giving a fuck about it

my eyebrows are too thick

Thick eyebrows makes a man look more attractive, it's the only thing that frames your face remove eyebrows from anyone and they look like a cunt.

Yes I'm sure being a man to you is being a fat balding slob who doesn't take care of himself.

Do you get them trimmed?

Mirin mudslime brows

middle eastern, I trim them myself but they are still really fucking wide and thick. doesnt help that they are unsymmetrical. i need help

Leave your eyebrows alone, bro. Mess with them and not only will you look like a chick, but a retarded chick with those awful, sculpted, painted on eyebrows.

protip for femanons, leave your eyebrows the fuck alone, you look ridiculous, not, "fierce," like Cara Delevigne

Try this.

youtube.com/watch?v=k2WhluJKICA

G E N E T I C S
E
N
E
T
I
C
S

>tfw i have cara brows
based eyebrow genetics.

you have a lot of clear/light hairs there, you could try dyeing them a dark color so the light ones are more visible.

how my brow aesthetics looking Veeky Forums?

nah I appreciate eyebrows I have glorious lebanese brows so get better genetics faggot

I'm also gay so I appreciate attractive men, but eyebrows are a dumb thing for guys to worry about unless they're super bushy and untamed so just forget it and have more confidence

Try Minoxidil. Buy at Walgreens or Costco, apply LIGHTLY, only on areas you want hair to grow. Obviously your fucken eyebrows. Seriously don't put that shit where hair isn't normally grown or that shit will fucking grow. Also works as beard growth

>tfw have amazing eyebrows when I get them styled but they turn into a shit forest when I don't get them done

Also mean to say that you should apply twice a day, morning and night for a couple months.

this is the basic idea, just get some tweezers and go ham

but remember that you can always take more off, and cant put it back on

there are lots of similar charts to this, but most follow the same pattern

I put rogaine on them works great after 2-3 months

pls explain

Um...
Fill them in retard. Since you posted a female's pic i'll assume you're a femanon.

There's literally millions of tutorials online right now that will show you how to get these brows with makeup.

Also
>Your brows might become more sparse as you get older you can't really change this
>Go to any makeup counter to get color matched (I suggest ulta because they'll show you a drugstore alternative if you don't wanna spend $15 on a browkit

>tfw you have full brows that need to be tweeze religiously to avoid looking like a man :(

whats up leb bro

I'll give you the steps cause some weeks ago I did the research on that.

1)Apply Castor Oil or a mixture of Castor Oil / Vitamin E Oil / Coconut Oil everyday before going to sleep

if it doesn't work

2) Latisse (it is said to have the colateral effect of mild darkening of the area you use, sometimes)

if it doesn't work

3) Minoxidil (it inhibits the production o collagen so it might make your face look older by giving you wrinkles and stuff like that, and it really doesn't matter that you just use in your eyebrows, it affects the whole face, BUT some people don't experience that, most do)

chart is for men also?

men can use it too

really, i feel anyone can benefit from nice brows tbqh

Same here.
Can any user confirm that castor oil worked on him/her?