The brainlets on Veeky Forums aren't handing out real information on ChainLink...

The brainlets on Veeky Forums aren't handing out real information on ChainLink. I want everyone on /biz / to be successful, 100% serious. If you haven't done serious research on Smart Contract, please, set some time aside and really dig in to it, you will not regret what you find. The quantity of shill/fud posts are more than justified. If you were waiting for a better price... there is literally no better time than right now.... devcon3 will pump LINK followed by a minor dump leading up to seg2x hard fork... but we will never see these numbers again. Don't be that idiot who FOMO buys in 2 weeks or even 2 months down the line. Get it now and keep calm knowing this will inevitably break the top 10 list within a few months.

I would still be wagecucking at dominos pizza if it weren't for Veeky Forums. This is me giving back to the community who got me started on ethereum last November.

Best,
user

If biz goes out of their way to fud something this hard, then you just know it's good.

m sorry but I'm already buying REQ bags.

Dubs and I'll switch all my LINK to ZAP Store

dub dubs cancels out

Do it, pussy.
btw my captcha was Bridges. I think you will be needing one.

yup.

Rip.

Soon. Soon.

Hey user, thanks for the honest insight. I am new to the crypto space -- just started buying BTC and ETH yesterday. Would like to throw some fun money at a third currency and LINK seems perfect, given smart contracts and recent success of ETH.

Very stupid question incoming: I have been using Coinbase to buy my first two holdings... how do I buy LINK?

Make an account on an exchange which has link. Such as Binance or COSS. Then send some ethereum to it, and buy using that.

How much ya holdin?

Thank you. Do you have a personal preference on exchanges?

You will need to transfer your Ethereum or Bitcoin to binance.com

It is a Chinese exchange but is perfectly safe to use. You have a max daily withdraw of 2 BTC ($12,000+) for non-verified accounts. I've been using their website for almost 1 year now and have never had an issue. Very honest people, although they do allow their markets to be severely manipulated with early coins.

I use Binance because it has greater volume and is a bit more aesthetic / user friendly. However, others have had issues with them (e.g. they ran out of LINK to cover withdrawals at one point). So I would recommend withdrawing asap.

Sounds like a ripoff Zap.Store

Op, you are a good man. I have spent hours and hours pouring over every crypto in the top hundred. I picked out ethereum at $3 and wtc at $1.00. I have gone all in on Link and I plan to hold for at least a year. This coin will provide life changing wealth for anyone who holds 50k plus. I firmly believe it will at least hit 10 dollars a pop. Buy or don’t buy.

This the missing link in crypto

Kiddos still talking shit about Link. Dont work dont study don't fuck just to be here all day talking shit. Learned something from a wise korean lady once.

"Ju don like ju don buy"...

This should be elaborated that Veeky Forums got together and mass-withdrew LINK from Binance in the span of an hour, depleting the exchange's hot wallet which had around 1.3m at the time the withdrawals started. Two hours later they deposited 20m more to cover the withdrawals and things went on as normal.

That said, you really shouldn't keep your money on any exchange to begin with. That includes Coinbase, by the way. Keep all your funds in wallets that you actually own the private key of. LINK is an ERC20 token which can be stored in any Ethereum address, and most ETH wallets will support it. Even if you aren't using a wallet that supports LINK for some reason, it's still safe to send to that address and you can view the token using tools like Metamask or MyEtherWallet.

Pretty basic knowledge and know-how but thanks for sharing, I am sure some reading still don't understand this.