Does having a deep belly button affect potential ab gains as you have space missing that could have been abs?

Does having a deep belly button affect potential ab gains as you have space missing that could have been abs?

Sometimes i just sit here staring at my computer scratching my head thinking to myself "what in the actual fuck"

Then the next day I tell myself "that was it, that was the stupidest shit i'll ever read" only to be outdone by another post a few hours later

Sometimes i just sit here staring at my computer scratching my head thinking to myself "what in the actual fuck"

Then the next day I tell myself "that was it, that was the stupidest shit i'll ever read" only to be outdone by another post a few hours later

Subtle

>Then the next day I tell myself "that was it, that was the stupidest shit i'll ever read" only to be outdone by another post a few hours later

hivemind?

I still haven't had an answer

Deep belly button = you're fat

just fat, fatty

how about pussy shot? you`re anonymous anyway

The only thing you're missing is muscle. You'll be fine.

hhngh

I want to fuck you

Is this a woman or a sissy in panties?

>Anonymous 05/07/17(Sun)14:05:02 No.41348004▶
>
> Sometimes i just sit here staring at my computer scratching my head thinking to myself "what in the actual fuck"
> Then the next day I tell myself "that was it, that was the stupidest shit i'll ever read" only to be outdone by another post a few hours later

must be a woman, literally no bulge at all

>Is this a woman or a sissy in panties?

This thread + the need to actually ask this question + the fact that noone here actually lifts:

Veeky Forums in a nutshell

I miss the simpler times

Could be tucked you never know that's why they're called traps mate.

No, but even it it did you've only be missing like .01oz of abdominal muscle

>it's a Dubbo-chan thread

You're falling for their tricks