Watch first episode of dear white people

>watch first episode of dear white people

>see white dude fucking black chick

God damn that got me rock hard FAST nigga

Should every white male fuck an ethnic chick?

Only limp dick faggots cant get queens.

They have been doing it for centuries.
Afro Americans are like 30% Europeans, no bullshit.

Hell yeah son, especially half white half black chicks

Where can I pick up girls? I live in Brooklyn and always just go home every night and read Veeky Forums and Veeky Forums. I just want to bang some honeys.

Race Traitor.

Of the two in the middle, who looks better? It's for research.
Oh and, thanks for giving me a reason to not watch that show. I'm black too.

Who dem monkeys? Exept the one 2nd to right lightskins r qt. Darkskins look like shit.

Try soul swipe.

Dem redbones though
Shame Darkskin black "women" exist they might as well be men. Fucking ashy loud ugly ass hairhatted ratchet bitches

I don't need it to be black girls. And I'm not black, so I can't do that. I'm white

Number 3 has nasty feet
>mfw I fuck her anyway

except the darkest one here lookest the best

Funny how dark ass black bitches think they are even in the same league as lightskin qties. Bitch on the left looks like a nigga I used to play basketball with.
Dark ass ugly ass loud ass black women are GARBAGE smfh

Is that fake butt cheeks? How can you tell?

Join a book club.

hot black chicks are almost always mixed

makes you think

Stop it Tommy Sotomayor.

i read on my own time

Samefag; what's your endgame?

>Dark skin
>Feminine
The darker the bitch the manlier the bitch. And the uglier the louder and the shittier. Luckly lightskins exist dark ass black bitches is good at nothing except being single mothers, collecting welfare, and shaking their nasty obese cellulite filled asses.

All the ones tv are usually (9 times out of 10) mixed. Really makes you stare off into space.

>What do dark African women really think about it I always wonder.

These dark ashy manly ass black bitches think they qt because they imagine they are lightskined qts.
Newsflash ugly black bitch you look and act like fucking men and darkskin black women need to be purged IMMEDIATLY. Let lightskin qt black women take your place they are prettier then you, nicer then you, and just plain BETTER then you.
If you an ashy ass black bitch and you reading this neck yourself.

Still samefagging?

Trust me they are never reading this.

>or could I be mistaken?

the main girl in that show is everything i want

The only people who create this thread are butthurt black women because they know they are the least desired race of women on the planet and come to Veeky Forums posting darkskin monkeys.

You might be on the brink of something historical samefag

>

tps://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2013/nov/03/few-black-female-stars-darker-skinned

>Should every white male fuck an ethnic chick?
As long as you mean non black thats all right with me.

Thats because people want to watch pretty people. Lightskins are pretty darkskin manly black bitches are not.

I just don't see dark skin African ladies coming here but I could be mistaken and for me that ruins the comfy feel

Black bitches don't even work let alone work out they just sip 40s, eat Churches chicken, collect welfare, and neglect their children. They just come here to shill the ugliest women on the whole fucking planet.

That's racist. And we're supposed to be the racists? This fact needs to be put in infographic format (me in the screenshot) and sent directly to Twitter. I want Wesley Snipes looking women giving me weather updates with my coffee in the morning. I want eyes and teeth and weaves proceeding in small claims cases in the afternoon, and God damn it I want a dark nigger bitch giving me jokes in bed specifically on CBS in the 11:35 time slot.

>dearr white people

im mulatto and even im sick of all this preachy bullshit thats on tv lately good fucking god

oh god I'm dying. Black bitches ain't shit.

I think you're slightly deluded upon fermented consideration of your idea that black women are on Veeky Forums. The inevitably irreconcilable flaw in your suppository; they don't like to read.

Uh nah bro
Have you seen the type of women that go here
Ie sparrow and estp

>I'm mullatto

I wish it were true and you almost tricked me into a boner

Right two look better.

a male mulatto.

Go on..

What do we call this pill?

not the /fitgay/-bait kind sadly
maybe ill be a chad in the next lifetime

Tinder. I live in Brooklyn too and NYC had such a huge selection of women...

They are here to shill black bitches are to fat dumb ugly and lazy to work out. Instead they shill that black women are """beautiful""" on social media I will post examples if needed alot of them.
Here is the exact same shill thread posted on r9k

Is that you? I'd fuck, you're cute

This is what your average black KWEEN looks like

Would you kindly go back over that wall. Thannnnks

Black women look to much like men for me to be attracted to them but I guess some guys on fit are into that.

Having laid with 3 black women, one athletic with nice big tits, one thick and curvacious, one BBW.. Yes. Fuck yes. Nothing like it.

Hows the AIDS and herpes treating you?

Having thankfully dodged them since each one mostly got with white dudes, they're treating me quite nicely from waaaaay over there

does sparrow still post here? haven't seen her trip in what feels like a year

Fuck I love black girls lol. Rare to find in Australia but EVERY single one of them has a slavery fetish

Good thing Shaquanta got somebody to fuck or else that bitch will start raping niggas.

its a bridge, actually.
good metaphor if what you're implying is racially motivated.

Well I don't like metaphors. Out!

Photo's in Prague, so i'm out anyway.

Black women are so ugly fuck that pic made me throw up

JESUS CHRIST WHY IS THAT IN SUCH DETAIL

Actually, their names are Mary, Nancy, and Lisa. But keep on keepin' on. =D

BECAUSE BLACK KWEENS R BUTIFUL

I think you meant Marquesha, Naneena, and Liquenaynay. BLACK WOMAN BUTIFUL

than*

You must be black...

Fuck darkskin black women are so ugly they are the worst

Black women are so loud and ugly they need to kill themselves.

Yeah, I agree its hard to find cute darkskin girls, but if you do find one they're absolutely amazing.

Jesus christ.. I can't imagine being so retarded that I can't find shit to do while living in Brooklyn. You must be King Autist

Ugly as fuck just cuz the bitch is wearing white woman contacts and wearing white woman hair sewed onto her nappy ass head does not make her qt. This is what a beautiful black woman looks like.

Does this nigga play on the Warriors or the Cavs I forgot

Ugly sewing white women's hair on curious George still makes him curious George

I was talking about DARKSKIN girls, not lightskin, You will always find pretty lightskin girls, but Darkskins are rare.

OK so you just want to do nothing. Enjoy not fucking any black women then.

>Exept the one 2nd to right
But she's the hottest.

No such thing as a pretty darkskin only SJWs and other ugly darkskins claiming shes beautiful. Darkskin black """women""" are the missing link in between man and women they are both and neither just obsolete garbage.
Lightskined beauties have taken ugly dark black bitches place as black women and its well deserved.

Reread it. She is the only one in the pic that does not look like an extra from planet of the apes.

Nigga on the right looks just like Kelly Oubre

they couldn't even stand in order of a color scale.
>this kills the autist

>Kelly Oubre
FUCK IM DYING

>tfw ethnic girls are my favorite girls (light skinned black, latinas, indians, middle eastern, jewish, etc)
>tfw im an ugly as fuck autistic skinny jew and no girl, let alone the fine ass ethnic ones, will ever find me desirable

feels bad guys

Seriously the lack of tits makes me wonder if it's actually just KO dressed up in a bikini and makeup