Cut >10% bf

>cut >10% bf
>look dyel in regular clothes

Reminder that if you're a natural, you need a bit of fat to look like you actually lift.

you need to start doing curls

I can see a thick well built chest through a dress shirt easily..

I'm not sure if other women who haven't spend hours staring at built men can see it though

What are your lifts?

He's right. There's no reason to be below 10% or even near it as a natural. Stay at 12-15% and stay somewhat puffy. It literally does not matter what you actually look like. There are DYEL's celebrities and people all the time who take off their shirts and are praised for how """ripped""" they are. It's all about acting like you lift. Stay 12-15%, or even up to 18% if you're going for a bulkier bearish type mode (and if you have the muscle mass to pull it off). No one knows the difference between 8%, 10%, 12% or 15% BF aside from other guys who avidly lift. Even casual gym goers can't tell the difference. So long as there is no hanging gut, lack of definition means nothing so long as you fill out your shirts around the arms and chest.

Sounds great until actual activity outside and you pop that shirt off. Got to otter mode for the beach.

stop posting you fucking little gnome

lol no you don't.

For the 3 days of the year I go to the beach, my delts and lats are wide enough to give me a taper, and my midsection is still tight and defined, just not striations and a 6 pack

Mate, the average man is well over 20% bf. Even at 15% you'll look lean compared to normies.

I feel that man. I guess we got different beach standards. It's pretty fun to be shredded to the tits then slowly drink it away during the beach/cookout party season.

Maybe, but I prefer looking big in clothes. Also, I'm a strength fag, so there's that to consider.

Fuck off entertainment magazine

>i.. im barely leaner than the 300lbs ambulocetus pigs in america

if you make minimum wage youre better off than the world average by a factor of 5.

grats on having such high standards.

Dood I did that for a while too but it got me more injuries than anything. Now I aesthetics and turns out I like building muscle more than being strong. Can't dead 455 anymore but my everything is bigger.

why compare yourself to normies. besides i am at like 15/16 right now and i have fucking bitch tits. it isnt fun.

Calm down, autismo. I only meant that you shouldn't worry about having a sixpack when your competition looks like pic related.

To each his own. I got a 250kg squat this winter and my boner couldn't go down for a week.

If you have bitch tits you either have gyno or you're not 15%.

Shop around for fitting clothes it isn't hard

hi alex

>buying clothes from the children's section so you don't look dyel

Yeah, that will make you look good, OP.

Did you hurt your head as a kid or were you just born as retarded? What kind of bumfuck logic is "fitting clothes = kids' clothes"?

A natty under 10% isn't going to fit in anything else.

>stealing pics of leddit

what is OP running here?

If you're a manlet maybe

Lol, manlets are more likely to look like they lift as a natty, newfriend. It's normal-sized people that should drop under 10% unless they're on gear.

implying pic is natty. people here are fucking retarded. 1 cycle won't turn you into arnold and most people that have no idea what they are doing only look slightly better if not the same as when they started. it's those that do the research and get the most out of it that notice the difference.

i genuinely think this is close to the ideal body

stats please, including weight/height

1) youre not 10% bf
2) you look dyel cuz you dont look like an adult male