/fraud/ - Emu war edition

Read this first
reddit.com/r/steroids/wiki

Other urls found in this thread:

theironden.com/forum/threads/the-science-of-trenbolone.22060/
youtube.com/watch?v=l5yR61q7s68
youtube.com/watch?v=v58O0AsOw5c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Hey American pricks. What's good for me tovdo in New York? i'm going to be there alone for a few nights in a couple of months

Jump off Trump tower

Girlfriend bitching because I was out all day and ignored her texts, acting like she was worried when really she just wanted attention.

About to go leave again and go out all night if she doesn't change her tune.

fuck her friends to show dominance

Walk around the high line and eat from sketchy halal carts.

Anzu

Halal guys on 5th and whatever in midtown is an enjoyable way to ruin a palate

I went to some random one my the cnn studios when I was there a while ago but it wasn't half bad. There's that halal bros franchise now or whatever.

redheads make me hard.

Too fat to find my ventro :/

Guess I'll wait and keep pinning glutes for the next month.

You can take roids subq, you just need to inject way more often. Also not for thick oil carriers.

Still
>roiding when a fatasfatass

on 500mg dnp atm

dunno why i can control my diet so well this time.

800 cal with a pill at 11am and another one at 11pm. no in betweens.

am at like 3k deficit

first time aas user. im on 500 mg test a week and 30 mg dbol ed and im using 10 mg aromasin ed. my nipples are a bit sensitive but pretty much only when i touch them. thats fine right ? one time when i upped aromasin dose to 20 mgs i felt like my joints were dried out.

How do I know if I'm injecting into the muscle properly. I pin glutes with a 1" needle

theironden.com/forum/threads/the-science-of-trenbolone.22060/

>there is a lot of support for the theory that growth is superior when trenbolone is administered with estradiol than when it is administered without. This suggests that estradiol enhances the anabolic effects of trenbolone

w-what?

What the best way to get rid of bloat and water weight?

1. lower sodium
2. lower water intake
3. lower carbs
4. use less wet compounds

Crash your E2 with no survivors

>Eat nothing but salad,veggies, oats, pb sandwhiches, unseasoned chicken and yogurt
>Drink close to 5-10L of water a day due to working in a furnace
>Probably this one will help.
>Test, Srol, Var right now

Maybe im just fat

or my var/ sdrol is actually dbol

Tren confidence haha

you can also use a diuretic like dandelion tea or whatever.

dont listen to retards that say you grow better with high estrogen and prolactin.

its the same as arnold telling his competition to drink beer.

That evidence is veterinary, not human. Tren was developed to increase feed efficiency in cattle. check it.

I know, however veterinary or not the evidence would suggest something.

Estrogen has and always will be anabolic.

Why do you think anabolic compounds work with the efficiency that they do? All anabolics, such as nandrolone or dianabol for example, are mediated through potent forms of estrogen or upregulating the estrogen receptor.

Can i inject HCG with test (in the same syringe)?

Much obliged bimbsie.

what do you guys run eq at in a test e and eq stack?

600 mg eq/week and 500 mg test e/week sound right?

yeah im doing 550 test 650 eq

Pete Rubish mentions this in one of his videos.

youtube.com/watch?v=l5yR61q7s68

youtube.com/watch?v=v58O0AsOw5c

Basically: too much or little estrogen obvious comes with side effects, but depending where you settle you estrogens it can affect you strength wise: a lot of compounds are gonna give you better and wetter gains if you don't worry about estrogen, however you can easily get erectile dysfunction and gyno and all the sides if you do this.

Guys I'm on a test only blast of about 600ng a week, NO orals. I took the day off to go to a fair with the wife. Will drinking raise my e2 too high? Or give me prolactin gyno? I alrdy have a bit of it from puberty. What should I do? Will 4 beers be too much.

Dont be a fucking bitch.

Just have some root beer. Dat dere sassafras

>tfw sweating like hell doing 10kg dummbell curls

fuckin dnp

>drinking alcohol

Fucking disgusting.

well yes i suppose you can.. but why?

you get ed if your estrogen is too low though

When should I start dosing AI? At the first symptoms of high E2 (sensitive nipples)?

I tried taking Aromasin before and it crashed my E2, I dont' want that to happen again. Even just 1 single 12.5mg dose crashed my E2 and I had been doing 600mg of TestE per week for 3 weeks. now I'm on dianabol and TestE for 1 week so far and haven't dosed AI yet.

Alcoholic root beer?
I'm being srs. How srs is prolactin. Will my blood pressure elevate. It was kinda high yesterday.

It's both brah.

There are so many good guides for intramuscular injection.

Main things to worry about:
>hitting a nerve
This is mainly why you follow a guide that indicates roughly where to inject.
>hitting scar tissue
This is why you have to change sites.
>hitting a vein
Which is why you aspirate.

There isn't much more to it than this. All I'm saying otherwise is, if you're a fat fuck and have access to the raw powder, why not mix it for subq injection and act like a diabetic a couple of times a day? The only drawbacks are: very slightly less bioavailability; and you don't inject just once or twice a week. You have a lot more fat to inject into, if you cannot change sites because you can't find the muscles well, play to your fat strengths.

if you're on dbol gyno can come in literally overnight if you're sensitive, dbol hits faster than injectables and methylestradiol is so much more potent and is what you'll be getting with dbol, just do a half dose every other day and if that works keep it at that, but youll likely need to up it if you get any indicators

nah. I literally mean root beer. Sugar is still better than alcohol.

sounds good. 600 isn't too low? seems like some people run it at insanely high doses but idk shit's expensive.

i figured i'd do 600 mg/week for 20 weeks.

OK thanks for telling me that

G O O D taste

sweet jesus

Whoopse trip on.

I tend to appear when someone says redheads/gingers.

> eems like some people run it at insanely high doses but idk shit's expensive.
Theres different views of thought.

The thing is, EQ is definitely way too fucking expensive. 1 gram of the compound is rougly equal to 200mg test. A lot of the time instead of saying I run 550test and 650 EQ I just abbreviate to 700mg test. EQ is notorious for degrading. Probably only 70% of the ester is viable. Then of course the ester weight is already quite heavy. Hence why EQ is a pretty "mild' compound.

Nonetheless I'll still buy it although I'm sure I should get to homebrewing soon to save $$$$$

An "average", middle of the line, dose of EQ would be 800mg/week.

Do you mommy frickers truly have rest days?

I go to the gym 6 days a week because it's fun. On my days off, I feel compelled to do an ab workout, or lateral raises with light dumbbells, or calf raises. I have a hard time just sitting around and letting myself "rest."

Is it important to have true rest days? I wonder if I'm over training

do you take steroids or not?

So there are some obvious roiders in my gym and they all look ridiculously tan. It is a terrible look, as they look like they are burnt to a crisp. It's almost a fake type of tan in a way, like it is artificial.

What substance are they using to get this kind of tan? You know, the look that Lenny The Retard has? Is it Melanotan II or some shit, or do they just spend hours in the tanning bed?

can someone give me a good cycle for a cut?

I do :) but not very heavy, just testosterone + a low dose oral

>86.4 kg day 0 (after eating)
>?? day 1
>84 kg day 2 (when I woke up)
>83.6 kg day 3
>83 kg day 4
>81.9 kg today

I like how my belly tire vanishes but I hope not too much muscle goes away as well thanks to the other gear

>1 gram of the compound is rougly equal to 200mg test

What was everybody's worst side effect from taking steroids? Did anyone here develop gyno? How bad was your acne?

Me: I seem to have resisted all side effects completely, I had slight bump in acne but Iw ashed my face, neck, chest, and back 3x/day so it went away

Anyone ever hook up with chubby girls on tinder because their personalities are better

acne got worse than before, but its not severe at all.

only side effects for me

if youre a manlet it might be different :)

my system pretty much shut down, im on trt for 2 years prob gonna be for life desu

melanotan

>hook up
>personalities
wtf?

no, in my country the only women who are morbidly obese under 40 are woman who use it as some sort of feminist pride thing and are unbearable to be around

CHUBBY CHASER BETA MALE
> ROIDING FOR THIS
HAHAHAHAA

You'll be fine

I was already receding and had back acne before hopping on. It's worse now though.

Zero gyno.

Insomnia and increased aggression on 400 tren.

No... I drink sugar

Are you retarded what does that even mean you stupid fag

Does anyone here cruise at higher than TRT doses? Like, just run 250 mg/wk of test indefinitely? What are the risks or side effects of that?

250 test 400 tren
stack with dnp or clen

dnp makes you look and feel shit while on and is literally poison.
clen negatively impacts cardiovascular health.
Tren fucks you mentally.

Just eat clean and do cardio while on test.

Have been blasting and cruising with 250 test cruise since November.

I was low test before and now i'm high test.
I will most likely die young and may never have kids. If you are okay with that then there's no problems. Some say permanent shut down is a meme and can be fixed with clomid + hcg but there is still a risk involved.

Stop worrying if you are just go get bloods done. You should anyway 6-8wks in.

No real issues expect for sdol gives me bad gyno problems. Also never cycle MENT shit sucks, it is literally impossible to control e2 and you look and feel like a plate face. And mast without accutane is a nono for me.

Is anyone pinning low doses of long test esters daily?

It is literally so much better...

>pinning 0.3-0.4cc
>stable blood levels
>can pin quickly with small needles

I love it

seems like a lot of effort and injection sites used for marginal difference.

literally no point

Hmm ok. I started pinning... I think twelve weeks ago at 250/wk, and I'm not sure how long I'm going to keep it at that dose.
I've been considering just keeping it there indefinitely, but I'll have more information to work with for that decision after getting bloods again in a few weeks.

Weirdo.

I've considered it because I'm mega responsive to estro. Too much opportunity for error and scar tissue doing IM for me. Do you backfill a subq with an IM draw?

Bim can I nutt in your butt?

nothing in this post makes any sense

guess that makes you retarded then

Dnp in anytime other than winter was not my greatest of choices. I feel sorry for those of you who live where it's always hot, cause i just can't catch a break. 24.7 hot amd nasty sweatfest

What's up /fraud/,

I'm planning to do a 15 week test e cycle (500mg/week) this month, it's the beginner's cycle from r/steroids. I've read the reddit wiki but I still have a few questions I'd like an answer to:

1) Concerning supplements, do I need anything else besides the test, a serm (nolvadex), zinc & vitamin c?
2) Would I really need an AI for this type of cycle? I've found conflicting info online, some people say I will, others say I won't at that dosage.
3) Is a 30% over TDEE calorie surplus enough (like it says in the reddit wiki)?
4) Should I rotate injection sites (planning to do quads mostly. My friend who showed me how to inject only uses his right quad and hasn't encountered any problems so far. He's been on gear for ~3 yrs)
5) Should I stop taking creatine while on cycle?
6) How likely is the risk for acne? I didn't have many pimples during puberty but sometimes get a few when I wet shave, nothing dramatic though.

Thank you!

>1) Concerning supplements, do I need anything else besides the test, a serm (nolvadex), zinc & vitamin c?

Probably not, unless you happen to have a deficiency of some sort.

>2) Would I really need an AI for this type of cycle? I've found conflicting info online, some people say I will, others say I won't at that dosage.

Most likely. Actual dosage is dialed in with mid-cycle bloods.

>3) Is a 30% over TDEE calorie surplus enough (like it says in the reddit wiki)?

Probably? It's kind of just personal preference.

>4) Should I rotate injection sites (planning to do quads mostly. My friend who showed me how to inject only uses his right quad and hasn't encountered any problems so far. He's been on gear for ~3 yrs)

If you're pinning twice per week, I'd say use two sites just in case. You can alternate quads or something.

>5) Should I stop taking creatine while on cycle?

I don't see why you would, no.

>6) How likely is the risk for acne? I didn't have many pimples during puberty but sometimes get a few when I wet shave, nothing dramatic though.

Acne (from what I've heard, I haven't experienced it) is caused by fluctuating hormones. Keep your hormones steady, and the risk will be lower.

no I'm calling you retarded for making an absolutely nonsensical post

Can somebody explain to me how cholesterol intake affects your gains on steroids?

Your heart is a muscle. Just like any muscle, make it work harder then bam muscle gets bigger.
Thats why steroids and cardio are bad for you because your heart will grow rapidly.

but unlike other muscle, your heart will not repair itself after injury. Please take care of your heart.

you get darker looking skin because of the blood volume and pressure increase anyway

I am looking to advertise for a friend who got a good batch of parma grade Testosterone enanthate, and is looking to sell it without building a website over email. Would this be a good place to do it? Shipping is only to Europe countries except Italy because of lots of controls. Everything gets shipped from germany so 99% delivery sucess.
Thanks

Thanks for the thorough reply!

So how often should I get bloodwork done? I was thinking about once a month.

And concerning the AI - would you prefer Aromasin over Arimidex? Again, I've heard lots of conflicting things, a few guys from my gym advised me against using Aromasin since it was way too strong for "just" a test cycle?

lol

I nip slip all the time with my tank top at the gym because it's so worn out, should I not care or buy a new one?

Slut

So, quick question. I was being a little bitch and didn't ask this girl I work with to an event tonight and am now regretting it. Would it be weird to hit her up on Facebook and ask her if she wanted to go? I don't have her number.

>So how often should I get bloodwork done? I was thinking about once a month.

If you're cycling, then people generally do pre-cycle, mid-cycle, and post-cycle. That is:
-once before starting, to make sure your body is ready for a cycle (no messed up liver values, lipids, etc., often recovering from last cycle)
-once in the middle, to check that your gear is taking full effect, make sure things aren't going haywire, and dial in AI
-once afterwards, to make sure you don't need to do anything special to recover, assess the damage if there is any, and make sure that you're returning to baseline values

If you're going for BnC, then you do the same thing for blasts, with occasional (I think 1-2 months?) bloodwork on cruise.

>Aromasin over Arimidex?

It's (again) kind of personal preference.
Aromasin is a suicidal aromatase inhibitor, meaning it destroys the stuff turning your testosterone into estrogen. It's a little easier to wrap your head around and dose, and it's more often recommended for beginners.
I haven't used Arimidex, but I've heard that people end up with estrogen rebound afterwards if they're not careful (or don't know what they're doing). It's non-suicidal, so it (from what I've heard/read) just suppresses the aromatization when you take it. I think it's normally cheaper, though.

As for your gym buddies... Eh. Aromasin isn't going to be "too strong" if you're dosing it properly. Did they suggest you use Arimidex instead?

Do it

It depends if you guys are properly acquainted and know each other. If you do, I say go for it.

What's the worst that can happen? She says no and you go along with your day.... BUT if she says yes... well you get the idea, user. Act like you have nothing to lose.