/fat/ - fat general

"It's past midnight. Why aren't you asleep?" edition

(You) (Cross-thread)
previous thread over 300kg

Who is /fat/ for? Fat members of Veeky Forums who want to lose weight

>Sticky
>Even though it is easier to ask, ignore the read the sticky fags
>Calculate your Body Fat Percentage
fitness.bizcalcs.com/Calculator.asp?Calc=Body-Fat-Navy (Gonna need waist/neck measurements)
>Calculate your TDEE (Total Daily Energy Expenditure)
sailrabbit.com/bmr/
>Plan your weight loss week by week
losertown.org/eats/cal.php
>Track your calories and macros with MyFitnessPal, works best on smartphones
myfitnesspal.com/

how bad is my loose skin going to be?

Man I just want to eat.

Also, wtf do I do with my days off? I have 2 weeks of paid leave /fat/ and I'm so used to being on the go that I'm legitimately unsure what to do. I'm usually finishing up DnD, making dinner and getting into bed by this time but I'm just sitting here unsure of what to do.

Looks like you retain most of your fat in the gut, kind of distended so you probably drink a little more than most, yeah?

Stretch marks on the hips and back, some loose skin in the titty meat. Little bit around the belly.

Prolly snap back for the most part. Great taste in pants though. Wearing the same pair right now.

I broke down and had a PB&J sandwich as a snack. I'm still under my goal calories (which is set to lose 2lbs/week), so I'm trying not to beat myself up too bad.

not bad at all

whatever you want man
go for a walk tomorrow morn
read a book , vidya , ect
just don't fuck up

>Also, wtf do I do with my days off?
suck my dick ;)

cook more user you could use more veg in your diet

is getting a tapeworm really worse than lap band surgery?

>only ate 700 calories today so I can get 10 nuggets from McDonald's and it fits macros

I didn't binge

is developing self-control and willpower really worse than maiming your body with surgery or parasites?

I won't fuck up but damn if no work has made me realise all I live for is it. Might go for a hike this afternoon.
Yea nah get fucked
I'm proud of you fatty!

Any of you /fat/s on keto?

I'm starting up again and I've hit my 130g protein spread in 2 meals.

Eating at 1500 kcal with 400 kcal remaining. Wtf do I eat that's 5g carbs, 58g fat and less than 20g protein?

Whatcha eating? I need more protein but it's tough

Broccoli covered in cheese sauce?

>forgot to eat breakfast today
>broke down and got one of those 4 for $4 deals at Wendy's, but with just a water to drink
>still within my daily calorie limit and macros

Well, okay then. Don't ever skip breakfast again, though.

I do that everyday. Fast food is fine IIFYM.

Fiber flax protein shake in the morning, 1 scoop.

10 oz chicken breast, butterfly cut with mild cheddar. Wrapped in bacon. Chopped spinach at 3 cups.

1 jawgains cookie dough protein bar from Costco.

1500 kcal - 138g protein, 15g carbs, 42g fat

1. Yes, cook more. Learn to use your spice rack.

2. Doesn't matter, under is under. That's the beauty of CICO. It's just numbers. You could legitimately eat nothing but ice cream and chocolate for a month and as long as you were under your calories you'd still lose weight. You'd feel like shit but you would still lose weight.

Dem some perky nips user, post moar

In some cases, tapeworms can go to your brain.

Fuck me
Boyfriend and I just mutually ended our relationship
We have two beautiful daughters together
It wasn't on bad terms
But we both think it's for the best.

Fuck I feel like I'm in mourning. Like someone has died.

I don't think I'll ever stop caring for him or loving him. I even reminded him to go grocery shopping tomorrow, and to get real food. Not live off of hot.pockets. I hope he will be okay on his own.

I hope I'll be okay on my own.

london?

>this is what fatties want to believe.

Calories in calories out kiddo

Working overtime is the best thing to happen to my diet. I was 380lbs at my fattest, got down to 230 just by dieting and kinda got stuck. Picked up over time the past two months and now i'm down to 210.

As long as you're still getting enough sleep, user.

Jesus christ, research a proper diet m8.

ihop closes in 30 minutes. I CAN STILL MAKE IT

Don't go man. Have some water and go to bed

Boredom is the leading cause of my eating. I need to start playing works of Warcraft again so I'm too lazy to drive for food.

Don't play WoW, there's plenty of other F2P MMOs out there. What sort of games do you play user? We could play something on steam

Will I get full more easily the more I progress through my diet? Age 12-16 I used to go to a buffet 1-2 times a week and just stuff myself, and getting full was the only way I stopped eating. I ballooned up to 240 and now I'm at 225 , at age 18 through lazy dieting. Will I ever get that "full" feeling the more I diet? Will my stomach get smaller, can I get full off of 2 cups of rice and 1/2 of beans instead of twice that much?

I'm going to be eating more veggies, less fruit/salty foods and drink a gallon of water a day because I heard that helps you not feel as "hungry" I say hungry in quotes because its usually just bored eating. But I just need someone to tell me now if it doesn't get easier so I can just man up.

y'all ever basically fast for an entire day just to eat a nice dinner?

I ate two slices of toast this morning and then didn't eat at all for the rest of the day so I could eat a bomb chicken sandwich and some sweet potato fries.

I have trouble feeling truly full, it's like my brain doesn't acknowledge it and at some point (but I have to really pig out for that) I just have an uneasy feeling in my upper abdomen and have trouble moving around. It happens quicker than before cutting though, so there's that. But after a standard ~700 calorie meal I feel "not hungry anymore", especially if I don't wolf it down in 2 minutes. I think that's what I'm supposed to feel, it goes away just right for the next meal.

missed my milestone by 700grams, next week i promise.

how many calories you having a day? how many calories was the samwich?
also yeah i do this because my mum cooks good.

Just going from plateau to plateau atm.
Kill me.
My measurements are moving but the scale isn't and then whoosh

Whenever my mom tells me she's going to make dinner that night (she tries to keep it low calorie anyway) I fast the entire day and try to make that my food for the day. Sometimes I'll have an apple though or some bone broth.

Oh it's possible, I've lost weight doing this kind of shit too. You feel like absolute crap though.

Why are eggs 80 calories???? I wish they were a bit lower, I'd have them more often

Being able to feel your ribs is weird, in a good sort of way.

Family is freaked out that they can actually see them now, claim it's not 'right'.

As if all being obese is 'right'.

Zyzz help me.

Fasting from midnight Saturday till lunch time Monday. Longest fast was 20hrd. Wish me luck bros

I feel so sluggish after breaking my 24 hour fast this afternoon, feels like I ran a marthon or something, I didn't feel like this while fasting though.

My 180 cal breakfast:
150 ml milk
30g oatmeal

I think I'll use a bit less milk and add an apple tomorrow.

dat sodium tho

is your family fat? maybe they're just jealous

For a 6"3 95k/210lbs person, what is the most weight loss in a 2 week period?

about 4-5kg if you really push it. But aim for 2-3kg

It kinda just depends on the person. Do you use My Fitness Pal? it tells you how much weight you'll loose in the next 5 weeks

>BMI of 24.9
>Normal weight range
I-I got there at last

Welcome brother! It's a good feeling isn't it?

It's a strange feeling, but I expected to look worse at this point. Kinda excited to see how I'll be once I hit my ideal weight, another 7kg to go.

It is isn't it? I just got there last week. Height/weight? I've got another 10kg to go for me

Taking the gf to eat some chicken wings tomorrow. I'll pass on the beer though, can't ruin the diet too much either.

Assuming you're 20.
There is 3600cal in a pound roughly, and your tdee is 2458 with a sedentary activity level.
With that in 2 weeks you could lose about 9.5lb of "fat"
But that's stupid, realistically you lose about 2lb a week on a normal deficit of 500cal.
Extreme measures over 2 weeks is stupid, just focus on the long haul.

It's 1lb a week at 500 deficit, so 2 for the two weeks.

All of us are going to make it, /fat/.

>tfw hiding loose skin with towel

170cm manlet and 72kg right now, I'll have to hit 65kg to have 22.5 BMI. The best thing is probably being able to feel the muscles I've managed from retain by going to the gym under the fat.

i just put on a pair of shorts that used to dig painfully into my hips and that would cling tightly to my thighs when I sat down so i rarely wore them

They fit perfectly ;___; you can even see the stretch from when my thighs were bigger and the difference.

We're all gonna make it

Nice man! That's awesome. You're actually at my goal weight right now. 189cm, 86kg. Aiming for low 70s before doing a proper bulk. Started at 110kg last year.
Holy shit man, those chest genetics. That's a god sexy chest. Congrats!
I'm proud of you user! Congrats!

>tfw watching morning cartoons.
>Government wisely decided ads for junk food while kids watch are bad.
>Don't have to see ads for all the shit I like every 30 seconds.
Th-thanks, nanny state.

Join us on Elysium. Get that Nilla goodness in ya body.

Hello Aussie

Kek

whats elysium?

Besides eating at a deficit, why the fuck am I always tired? I take EC stack and have been for the last three weeks or so, and I've just hit a wall. By the time work ends my energy levels are done. All I want to do at home is stare at the wall. Could it be over training? I workout by lifting 5x a week (60 minutes), cardio (20 minutes) after each session, cardio (12 minutes) on breaks (x2) at work. I also hike for 4-5 hours on my days off. Is this too much?

that is way too much jfc

It's Sunday morning and time for the weekly weigh in

Nicely done, I am starting from almost the exact same point. Every time I think 3 months seems like a long time, I remember how quickly time seems to fly every year and how I wish I had started months ago.

I see you are well ahead of track.

Well done, in a similar situation but at the start

3 months fly by fast if you do a diet you can live with long term. I only have 3 more weigh ins before I leave for vacation. I hope to lose 1 or 2 more kg before I leave. Going to start up the diet again after the vacation.

i guess i'll post my progress as well, my journey is going to be longer than yours

How the fuck do I calculate noodles correctly?
Like, the calories stated on the package are uncooked, right?
But I don't live alone so I'd have to calculate the cooked noodles. But those are obviously heavier than the uncooked.
What to do?

Quick survey:
What foods do you find most satisfying per calorie? Least satisfying?

If you eat breakfast while you're dieting, you're doing it wrong

>waffles for breakfast
>mac n cheese for dinner
>took a nap instead of going to the gym
I don't deserve to make it

go to google and look up the calories for cooked noodles

What's so difficult about going to the gym that you people need to be motivated about it?

Aren't you supposed to lose 1 kilo of fat per week maximum? Did /fat/ lie to me?

Now I feel stupid. Thanks.

>10hr shift
>tired as fuark
"I'll take an hour nap then go lift"
>sleep through alarm
>sleep for 4 hours
>gym is closed by the time I get up

Sounds like you've got a noodilemma

>10hr shift
Wtf. Don't you have unions or worker's rights or whatever where you live?

i used to work 24 hours shifts, 1day a week and every other weekend in a childrens home.

>playing on a russian "fun" server
>not waiting for CRESTFALL

>i used to work 24 hours shifts
user, wtf, that sounds horrible. I'd rather shoot myself in the head desu

You sleep normally at night when the children are sleeping. And then you can basically do whatever you want the rest of the week. That was the best job i ever had.

For lunch today:

A cream cracker
Around 30 kcals of bean sprouts, 10 or so cherry tomatoes, some courgette/zuchini, all boiled in stock and other seasoning
Two veg sausages I covered in spice and garlic before baking, 140cal for the two

So I would guess about 400kcal consumed thus far today. Might have a curry later, got some broccoli "rice" that I'm going to fry up for barely any calories and boil up the curry. Should be delicious, and only around 4-500kcal too.

I've got to say how slow things are recently is a real demotivator and I have absolutely FUCKED myself in terms of college. I owe a 10000 word essay next Friday and I've barely started it, why am I such a fucking loser holy shit. Going to make focusing on my diet much more annoying and here I am posting to my /fat/bros instead of starting my essay, fucking shit tits.

Bacon and eggs for most
Probably bread for least

I dont know. Im not hungry and I have high energy levels all day. My skin is also much tighter now than it was at the beginning, so for me I see no reason to slow down. I kind of want to get as low as I can before the vacation, but we'll see. I combine studys with a fulltime job, and I have two exams before I leave.

You're thirsty for a fat single mom blogger?

When I get tons of vegetables it's like, hell yes this is going to fill me. Then I cook them and they become 1/2 as big from the heat, and I still feel hungry. Should I just be shoveling down vegetables? I feel like I could eat a lot more of them for almost no calorie gain but man, you can eat a ton of veggies at once it's kind of amazing.

most: berries, fresh, in season

least: fried food that has gone stale, or stale fats in general.

most: potatoes probably

least: bread and fast-food burgers

I feel you user but they're filling though. Especially boiled eggs.

Vegetables are the best food you can eat, literally no downsides. Every diet should be based on them, not only vegetarian/vegan ones.

did you just say boiled legs?