SHAVE

SHAVE

I hope you accidentally cut your brachial artery.

YOUR

PITS

i need to get my back waxed but i overbulked ;-;

enjoy your chaffing

might as well wear pic related as long as you're forfeiting your masculinity to appease women

no im not some nu-male faggot

> men shaving their armpits

What next? Our legs? Arsecracks?

Fucking metrosexuals man.

if you don't shave your asshole you're literally a fucking pig

How am I suppose to shave my brown balloon knot?
I can just imagine chafing from that and I am not rubbing vas on my ass to stop something I could get from just not shaving

> triggered this hard
Back to tumblr, hambeast. If you completely shave your arsecrack, it will chafe, then rash, then blister, then scab. Enjoy passing out every time you take a shite because of the pain. There was a lad on here who did exactly that, and he ended up in A&E.

Go be a raging faggot somewhere else.

Strange, its almost like women don't have shaved asses and don't suffer this terrible issue that will put them in A&E.

You're literally walking around with shit covered hairs in your ass constantly. And when you sweat, you're shitty sweat is dripping out of your ass onto your underwear

> women shave their arseholes
Calling bullshit. Sure, some bleach the hairs, but Ive not known a girl who completely shaves her arsehole. Trimming is another matter, but complete hairless shave? Utter bollocks.

How about you give it a go for a week and let us know how it goes mate. If im wrong, Ill apologise. If im right, youve got a serious problem with your pooper.

>You're literally walking around with shit covered hairs in your ass constantly
some of us wipe properly you fuckin dumdum

Idk about you but I have a jungle down there I can wipe for years and still have traces left so I just shave it now

I don't live in a third world shit hole and wipe my arse properly

I have never heard of anyone going to A&E from it either

>You're literally walking around with shit covered hairs in your ass constantly.

Did you forget that toilet paper exists for a second there?

I WON'T FALL FOR THAT MEME, FIT

YOU ALREADY FOOLED ME WITH YOUR BUTTSHAVING ADVICES

use wetwipes like a nomral person in the current year

There was an user on here 5+ years ago who did it for a dare on a thread, and a week later he posted a pic of him in a hospital bed. Apparently the pain of shitting was so bad that he would pass out and hit his head on stuff. Also shitting into scabbed blistered arsecheeks is a horrendous way to maintain an infection and get seriously ill.

Exept I shower 1-2 times a day and I rarely shit everyday desu~
Stop being such a pig, you don't need to shave to be clean.
Also, If you wash that ass everytime you shit, you wouldn't have that problem.
-hairy user.

>mate
Roided up aussie juice head detected

Bleach your asshole mate, your boyfriend will appreciate it

>destroying my plumbing using something meant for a baby instead of just shaving

Yeah nah, also I'd rather a bidet than a shit wipe, probably going to install one soon enough

man you have to be a special kind of retarded to believe shit like this

Do you really fucking think wiping, no matter how pro you think you are, is going to get fucking E. coli microbes, and all the microscopic shit particles off your boipucci?

No.

> only Aussies use the term 'mate', nobody else ever could, definitely not the country they originally came from

Fucking kek, does your mom know youre on the internet? When you see her tell her to start those stretching tips I showed her, she'll need it for when I'm round later.

>I rarely shit everyday

user.....

>flushing wetwipes
hair keeps the smell in by the way. as soon as you shave, you'll catch whiffs of your own shit-residue covered asshole while you're walking around the store and chatting up stacey the cashier, and she'll smell it too.

heed my words; if you shave your asshole you will literally never ever make it

You didnt see the pictures man

>he doesnt jump into the shower immediately after a bowel movement

filthy swine, no better than an animal

I've already been shaving my ass for years and none of what you said is even remotely close to being true

Also even "flushable" wipes can destroy your plumbing it doesn't degrade in water like TP does, you're playing with fire m8

She said no one has told her any stretching tips, and was confused.

nice one user.

Wow, its almost like homo sapiens have been around for 200,000+ years with hairy arses, and only had proper sanitary measures of cleaning them for the last

Shaving literally saves me so much time and money on deodorant and laundry. Back when I had bushy armpits. I would rub my pits for a full hour with soap, and they would still stink. I had to change shirts every fucking day because of that.
Now I can literally reuse the same shirt for the entire week before it starts getting smelly. And I don't even use deodorant anymore

I don't experience any chaffing or anything. It actually feels better without armpit hair

Exactly, its my tip thatll be doing the stretching

Walked right into that one didnt you lad

Dont be a fag and trim only

> having to change shirts everyday

Not exactly a chore, most humans do that, the same with pants and socks. Partly because of sweat, partly because of dead skin cells, dirt/grime, and general cleanliness.

Shaving your armpits doesnt give you the excuse to be unhygienic for the rest of the week bro

Yeah this thread isn't about survival friend, its about having shitty asshole hairs.

Good try though.

No, because that doesn't make sense with your previous comment

You went on about microbes of shit in the hair and all that as if it is somehow an issue. Clearly, if it didnt kill our ancestors, it has no impact on us today. Funnily enough, it has no adverse effects on your health, and its not like you walk around stinking of shit. So what exactly is your point besides 'my bull likes me to have a smooth pooper'

Yes, microbes. Do you not know what causes your shit to smell?

> stretching tips
> tips
> stretching
> what is a play on words

It was the setup for a joke mate. I understand if it is too complicated for you, by the time you finish high school youll probably get it.

you autistic faggots are shitposting about how you can`t get a gf, lift for mires and but refuse to take care of yourselves because "muh masculinity". You ain`t gonna score solid 10/10 this way, not even average qts like armpit hair

Pretty sure the shaft does the stretching, unless you have some really weird bulbous mushroom penis

Nice deflection. And how does that have any effect on our daily life? It clearly has no adverse effect on our health, and unless you regularly have someone sniffing your arsehole, or dont know how to wipe properly, I say again what is the issue exactly?

Actually if you shave your asshole you canuse less toilet paper to clean your ass. Many times you don't even need toilet paper at all

How on Earth is that a deflection? Its literally the point I've been making from the first post.

Just take your BTFO like a man :^)

> the shaft does the stretching

So youre saying if you stuck your dick in a chicks arse, her arsehole would not expand/stretch until you were in past the bellend? How tiny exactly is your dick?

THIS

>So youre saying if you stuck your dick in a chicks arse, her arsehole would not expand/stretch until you were in past the bellend?
Correct

I made an argument that your argument was pointless and had no impact whatsoever, hence what was all your fuss about; to which you deflected saying 'yes microbes$ (to which I had not inferred any question specifying or questioning microbes) and then further deflected by not responding with an argument but instead a lame non sequitur of 'dont you know what makes poop smell?' As if it had any impact whatsoever on the argument.

So please, tell me again how exactly you BTFO'd me.

So your bellend is so tiny that it can fit in a gap that is less than 1cm squared without forcing the arsehole to expand?

So therefore your bellend, and following on logically, your cock, has a diameter that fits into a space of less than 1cm^2? Now i understand why youre so butthurt. Im so so sorry.

I Nair just the asshole itself and about 3 inches in either direction. Cleanest wipes I ever had and it takes 10 minutes to do. Lasts about 3 months worth for me. No chaffing ever.

Fair enough, im not the type to risk it.

>he doesn't spend entire weeks on time locked in his chastity with only pegging as his sexual "release"

shiggy

Any razor recommendations for trimming your crack?

>tfw never seen nonshaved chad
>tfw smash 30+ different girls under 21 yo and always shave
>tfw i find out people dont shave ass hairs
>tfw tfw people defend dingleberries

you literal bunch of sick fucks.

do society a favor and shave your assholes at the very least.

seriously ur shit is going all over the benches

You mean a beast, oppossed to the little faggot you probably are

I used to not shit everyday too. Biggest mistake of my life.

>There are people in this thread literally defending dingleberries

>Bro just clean it properly every now and then its not a problem!

You can also clean your fingernails every now and then but guess what? Long fingernails are fucking gross so we cut them.

Just because we can clean our asshairs and beards every now and then doesn't mean we should let them grow. They are gross. Have fun with your dingleberries and rubbing peanut butter our of carpet lol

If you don't wipe well enough that you get daggs you have bigger issues than a little arse hair

>Tfw happy and fulfilling relationship with a gf that doesn't care about body hair on a male like an autist
>Tfw she has soft pubic hair

It's a good feel

I've shaved my ass once and it was the only time in my life I could feel sweat running down my ass crack and smell my asshole standing up after I've taken a shit. I constantly reek if I shave my pits, too.

>needing to put happy and fulfilling in there
>being actually happy and fulfilled
Pick one

>not showering after every shit
>calls everyone else an animal

If you train hard enough you won't need to shave.

>showering
>not getting in the hot tub after every shit
i'm disgusted by you

>not doing two at once and shitting in the hot tub
cum on step it up

I shave to avoid chaffing. My pit hair would chaffe my skin around it and would itch like a motherfucker. Same with pubes and asshair.

It feels like freedom. I have decent arm and leghair tho and strangely my chesthair started to grow stronger now (as a 25 year old).

do australians use the term bollocks?

>Being this salty
Don't worry, you'll become HAPPY and FULFILLED one day

the only thing im shavin is my beard1-3 a month and my head to 9mm every month, i never thought about shaving anything else and the girls i was with preferd hairy over shaves so im fine with that..

Masturbation is way better without fucking hair in the way

>SHAVE
Trimming is enough. I don't want fucking pimples and rashes.

I agree with shaving...but only because it looks gross when I dress up like a girl.

Yup.

I'll admit when I first shaved my pits, it was uncomfortable but only for a day. After I noticed significantly less stink and you look cleaner not having scraggly hairs sticking out and I use less deodorant. People don't realize how much stink the hair holds onto.

Srs. My last girlfriend would poke fun at my pit hair.

i shave my pits, for less heat/smell, but ass shaving seems kinda pointless and homo

I autistically shave my ass just because I hate how it feels when it gets too long.

I trim my pubes for the same reason, since no one ever actually sees them. Long pubic hair of all kinds triggers me

Same.

My wife is asian and she said she has never been attracted to asian men because they had no hair. Seeing them without a shirt on, they looked like boys not men.

I do buzz down my ass tho just because I'm hairy as fuck and all the hair creates kind of a mesh that I have to poop through.

I shaved once and it was horrible. I groom once or twice a month, but I would have to shave every couple days. A stubbe asshole is one of the most uncomfortable feels I've ever felt.

Completely smooth is the best. You people don't even know what you're missing. If you get far enough with a girl that you're naked she won't care about body hair, many actually like it.

>real men don't shave thei... whoa

>real men aren't hairle... whoa

>how on earth did they survive!!!

They didn't. Disease and infections are at an all time low in the developed world thanks to hygiene practices like wiping. Ridding the area of hair is the next logical step.

>trying to do cable rows with shaved pits

fucking homo

Hell no. The regrowth is murder.

Also thats just fucking gay Veeky Forums

Extensive roids use leads to massive hair loss everywhere.

I bet his ass crack is so smooth you could use it as a slid and slide

>Been shaving my ass for over a year now
>Literally never had chafing, rashes or anything else

Are you delusional, retarded or baiting?

Ive been using epilator since my hair started to grow. Depilating my ass balls and whole area just leaving little bush. After 12 years of doing it i have never had rash or antyhing like this. Hair got really weak and its not even painfull anymore. Sometimes ingrow hair happens but its easy to get out with needle And no im not gay

>he doesn't let his gf control his clitty while hoping for creampie cleanup duty

Trimming > Shaving
End of discussion.

I tested in on my chest very lightly but it hurt like hell

>not shaving every single hair on your body
Why

>PATRICIAN TIER
face
>ACCEPTABLE TIER
pits
chest
dick
>FUCKING FAGGOT TIER
legs
forearms
>SUBHUMAN TIER
back
shoulders
triceps
>DINGLEBERRIES TIER
ass
>IT TUGS WHEN I WEAR SOCKS TIER
feet

>>PATRICIAN TIER
>face
he doesn't shave everything except face

I forgot to meme arrow

it's ok i forgive you

shave your neckbeard though

I do (because it is the only "facial" hair I have). I cringe when I see people shaving "under" their jaw and not where the neck begin, makes them look fat