Kill. Me

Kill. Me.

lost about 70% of my btc ughhh

dont do anything till after fork man. its a trap

This probably won't make you feel any better, but you're definitely not alone... sorry breh

glad I'm not alone

this is why the majority of your portfolio should always be in btc.

makes it pretty much impossible to lose money

what did you invest in?

Fuck user in sory to see this. I was at 2,8 btc this junebut fell for the price it in $ meme. When did you start?

Tfw always held at least >50% of my portfolio in actual btc

I mean i’m still down quite alot from my ath in btc terms but holy shit i’m getting way less JUSTed than some of you guys

nigga you gotta learn when to take profits.

Link, odn, ast.

>holding alts while you stare at BTC charts continuously rising

>continue holding alts while institutional money and normie FOMO is starting to go into overdrive

dumbasses

MYST is a scam coin, there is a youtube about it, you, can't even speak in their slack

That feel when you go from 9 BTC down to 4 BTC then back up to 12.5 BTC, at which point you exit back into Bitcoin.

Thanks FTC, it was a hell of a ride.

-50% against the BTC here, but we knew about the fork and decided to ride it out so here we are. Shit, I wouldn't even be mad about being 90% down against any other coins moon mission, so what the fuck

this rationalising fucking kek

Institutional money isn't even fucking in, this is autists trading out of alts and normies riding the green

All I can say is don't let the past influence your emotions and future trades. In also went from 4->1.3 btc and yeah, it fucking hurts. You most likely bought into shit that is way more risky(like REQ and link) than Bitcoin, but has a lot more relative growth potential in the long term. Just trust your initial instincts and don't cry over losses, only then you might make it. You didnt sell -50% do why would you sell 15 days before the (hopefully) last fork in the near future.

Gonna kms myself

btc almost tripled in the last few months why did you do this

they told us october would be just like august...

you told us to buy link, odn, request, ast, omg and other shitcoins that keep going down.

OP is a faggot

crop more larper

cropped USD chart, kek