Is there honestly a more Veeky Forums sport than rugby?

Is there honestly a more Veeky Forums sport than rugby?

I like it, my trunk legs and wide hips actually help when playing rugby

Swimmers are famously aesthetic but rugby is a man's game. Just look at this Neanderthal.

I played rugby until those fucking idiots started trying to bash each others head's in and I refuse to be brainlet

ye

rugby sevens

Which ones ?

Everyone who still played rugby past the age of 17.

A tackle wasn't a tackle amymore; they were spears that knocked you flat on your back against your head.

Instead of pushing someone away by the chest it became fingers in your mouth and face.

>Had a guy break a bone in his leg so bad they had to give him morphine

>Had another kid get shouldered in a jaw and knocked out

I found it the other way around
>12 year old rugby: tee hee I heard people hit each other in the chin in a scrum tee hee
>also shitty tackles
>late teens rugby: people know how to play the game

It's a contact sport m8, imagine what American football would be life if no one wore pads. I played rugby at the collegiate level and the worst I suffered was a concussion. I didn't see more serious injuries than what I saw during high school football, which is shocking considering the lack of protection.

what division did you play in?

Do you live in South Africa?

I find that more so with rugby league than union , if the nrl wasn't a thing half of them would be in jail .

No, I'm from a rugby town with shitty schools in the UK.

Under 65's is the best division past high school.
The only con's is finding one and getting under 65

This is just highschool rugby by the way. Everyone's a wannabe macho man for our national sport. I was just the fastest guy that practically got killed when tackled at sprinting speed. Guess I wasn't prepared to make the cut.

It gets a lot better the higher the level you're playing

Why is Hess literally the in form forward in his rookie year , are the old generation really that bad

so what you are saying is that nobody played seriously?

Turkish wrestling

I'm saying at the NCAA level playing sevens, everyone knows how to tackle properly. If rugby tackles were meant to put you in the hospital there'd be no one to play the sport.

Bodybuilding

American football is more savage than rugby, which is why they wear pads

b8

AFL