2 days after our break up and she has already drunkenly slept with someone else

>2 days after our break up and she has already drunkenly slept with someone else

I don't know what to do with myself, lift the pain away?

I feel you man, but that's something you learn to expect.

Time heals all wounds, try not to do anything stupid in the meantime.

I feel you man, in my first relationship I was a huge cuck, freshman in college dating a junior. She convinced me that it was a good idea to do long distance over the summer, talked me into the idea and then 3 days later we broke up and she immediately started dating this huge cuck with like retard level pec writing tattoos and a DYEL body, who she complained about to no end for months. One lesson to be learned, and it's that girls are literally retarded. 10/10 women are crazy

alright, thanks user

Deadlifts

that's what (most) girls do. they try to cure the pain and loneliness by sleeping with random guys. it doesn't work and they mostly end up feeling even worse, but whatever.

Go out, get drunk, and fuck some random, don't dwell on some butch who didn't care, I wasted 2 years of my life on some thot, just move on Bro, you're going to make it

Achieve godhood, bruh. Lift like a demon, eat well and sleep. Ain't no time to worry 'bout that former trim when you're trying to pull 500lb.

The gym is your church. Cleanse yourself through pain under the honest guidance of steel. Baptise yourself in sweat and arise a new man.

Realise she was a whore to begin with, a whore you put on a pedestal.

>perhaps the heaviest thing we lift are not our weights, but our feels

dont worry, were all gunna make it, brah

>>/r9k/

Better realize right now that women have no concept of loyalty or trust or any other value that doesn't revolve around them. They only care for themselves. Just keep that in mind for your next relationship, it helps to keep your expectations realistic.

If it makes you feel better, she was sleeping with other people before too.

>be a summerfag
>calls someone a /r9k/er
>expects praise

It's gonna hurt no matter what we'll say.
It's gonna hurt buddy, but you've been through pain before. You already know it. You might cry, you might feel bad, but don't worry.

This is just a path for self-improvement. Lift harder than you ever did, learn more than you ever did and try harder than you ever did.

Just know that this is a lesson that you still have to learn. You'll soon realize all the flaws in your relationship.
Don't romanticize them, learn from them.
Learn so you know exactly what you want in love and life.

Still tho, heavy ass deadlifts and weed numb the pain.

the mentailty you have against women is pretty dank, brah. how many times you get laid?

>dude have casual sex lmao

degenerate

OP here
Thanks for all the suggestion guys, I'm glad this pain has been shared by my Veeky Forumsizens

I am Chad, I am glad you are still naive.

This user knows. Lots of girls do that, but they dont establish a connection with the guys they fuck and are often also embarrassed about it.
They know as well that to get sex is no achievement for them.
t. have been the rebound of many girls.

Dont take it personal and move on, user. Good luck

It's ok bruh, that's her way of coping with it and it won't work, and it just proves and makes her more of a slut which will hurt her more. In the end she'll end up with some cuck and you're better off in the long run.

It's gonna hurt for a long while if you really cared.
A year. Maybe two. The pain will dull. But you will always remember it.
Use it. Understand what went wrong. How YOU could have acted better and done different.
Learn. Use the pain to lift.
Move forward. Achieve for yourself.

The fact you even know she did this shows that she wanted you to know about it.

The fact she wanted you to know about it shows she wants to hurt you.

Don't let her win. The less you care abiut her the more power you have.

I suggest spending quality time with friends and family. Try and bang a sloot or two. Bonus points if one of her friends sees or hears about it but don't worry about that.

>she's not worth it

>7 days later she will call you asking to get back
>You will think it over, resist at first, but then give in and take her back
>2 months later you will break up again
>She'll get more cock because she's single again
>You'll make another thread to bitch about it

I guarantee it.

Why?

You're making this thread so we feel sorry for you with you.

You're not angry like a rational person would be.

You broke up, go do some curls and hit the bar.

She's probably looking for a reaction bro

The best thing you can do is to just cut off any immediate contact with her and hit the gym hard.

When she sees you 6-7 months down the line, you'll have some solid gains.

>g-guys I'm a chad srsly!

start off with not posting your not fitnees related blog shit on here and clogging up this board with shit.

and buck up and get over it. lift, read and culture yourself, and get a hooker.

Damn. I just jumped in this thread and that got me.

Work hard to improve every field of your life (Family, Wealth, Body) start dressing well and hopefully get a better looking girl. If your ex was that quick to hookup with someone else your relationship clearly wasnt good, no reason to dwell on it.

Forget about that bitch brah

I bet that was in development before you two broke up. Sorry bro.

Tfw getting fit won't even make the girl you lost want you back or miss you because she's moving to LA to be a dancer and there's plenty of fit dudes who are in LA to dance. It sucks to say this but I hope she fails miserably and realizes she made a mistake. But at the same time I like her so much I want her to be successful. Tfw you'll probably never see her again or hear her voice but you hold on to the fantasy that you might get her back one day.

I need a new girl but I don't want a new girl. What the fuck is wrong with me.

you'll get over her
once you do you'll be so much happier
you can't hold onto the distorted image you have of her, you have to forgive and forget
think about her only hurts you, she doesn't care about you

>What the fuck is wrong with me.
same old shit that is wrong with every guy. we fall in love and get flooded with hormones that make us believe that this particular girl is THE ONE even though she's not even that special. once you get over her and find a new girl she will be your new THE ONE and you'll barely remember the last one.

>I am Chad

Confirmed not Chad. An Anthony at best.

>reddit

I've been through this once before and I know this to be true. But it doesn't make it any easier. The first time it happened I actually WANTED to forget about the girl bit couldn't. This one I don't want to forget about but know I have to. She never hurt me. She just has her own life and aspirations and wants to move to the other side of the country

"i hooked up with a girl last night. best sex i've had in years"

say that to her

Only if you're less than 22 years old. Adults shouldn't be playing retarded games like that.

Get over her fag once she's in LA she going to be a groupie for all those sound cloud rappers

Ask if you can clean up creampie

I'd feel angry to get cucked during the relationship, once it's over and she gets another dick, what can I do about it? Only feel sad knowing it took so little for her to substitute me

Although I'd never take her back after she had fucked another man

>2 days after our break up and she has already drunkenly slept with someone else
LOL she was with someone before, I'm 100% sure.

Follow these anons' advice, OP.

They're all worthless whores. She has done you a favor and set you down the path to enlightenment. The sooner you accept the truth, the sooner you view them as the objects they really are. They are to be used, not loved. Love and companionship comes from your male friends, no homo.

>Although I'd never take her back after she had fucked another man

You will because:

>Only feel sad knowing it took so little for her to substitute me

Your own psychology is working against you.

>putting women on a pedestal
>getting laid

lmao

>Tfw getting fit won't even make the girl you lost want you back
shut the fuck up user and let me live in my delusion yeah?

Not necessarily, but she definitely had offers and knew where to shop. Sex is easy for not-fat, not-ugly women.

Is everybody in your world a cuck, cuck?

Shit bro my ex went and got dicked down THE NIGHT we split up. Jokes on the poor sap though I dumped like 5 loads into that bitch daily. Move on m8 this relationship ended so you could find someone better.