Poor mans pre workout

Hey Veeky Forums, whats your cheap home made pre workout?

Pre workout it's stupid as fuck. Save the money for some good coffee and real food.
Don't fall for that meme

coffee pills, cheap as fuck

A couple of pieces of fruit

Hatred

30g cashew nuts, a banana and a glucose tablet

Caffeine, it's really the only functional ingredient in pwo anyway.

Coffee + beta-alanine

Black coffee and two eggs

I imagine adding a banana would make it even better

Cit malate and coffee

Caffeine pills, more effective than coffee and easier to consume. Plus you get like 200 tablets for like $10

Cup of coffee and some form of fairly high GI carb, usually a bagel with cream cheese.

And then a sip of course. Though I need to stop because it's costing me far too much

strong black espresso mixed with a table spoon of coconut oil + 15g glucose syrup.

also all pre-workout are a meme

>15g glucose syrup

Seems a little excessive don't you think?

I think of a girl I started falling for and all the good times we shared together before it came crashing down.

coffee + some carb (banana, bread, etc)

It will. Black coffee, two eggs, and 1 or 2 nanners was my go to before kickboxing classes if I was eating healthy.

If I wasn't eating healthy it would be a monster energy, a beef jerky, and a donut.

I'm on keto and I go hard... kid

>keto
>sugar

Kek

ow bro

>I know nothing about keto, and what is TKD

Whatever buddy. Keep pretending that you're in ketosis when you're eating a steady stream I carbs daily.

I'm in ketosis until 15 minutes before I work out, then I pump my muscles with that juicy glucose and lift until I'm back in ketosis. How new are you?

How dumb can you fucking be? Like really, you are so dumb right here.

kid, I'm about two more wise cracks away from breaking your nose so tread lightly....

Fucking tip top kek

Just a banana for me. I don't workout at all though, I just come here to shitpost.

Don't say I didn't warn you...

your gonna make it bro

big man

oh i am laffin

autism speaks

this

loving/hating yourself/everyone

Citrulline + banana

^

big cup of coffee+milk, 30mins later 5g creatine+something sweet. it just wekrs

God tier:
Banana

Great tier:
Coffee, Black Tea, White Tea

Okay tier:
Green Tea

Shit tier:
Sips

F

Hyphy mud

cum from my 5 greatest bulls

you idiot, pre-workout IS for the poor man

Niacin has a pretty strong vasodilation effect, makes for a great pre-workout.

Also niacin on an empty stomach = massive GH spikes

>Okay tier
>Green Tea

Caffeine pill and B vitamin

Bacon and eggs or Alpen with milk, blueberry and honey. And a cup of tea

>the thought of having to go to the gym red as a tomato for this

DELETE

2 dunkin donuts iced black coffee

HYPHY MUD

the people in here saying pwo is a meme and doesn't work are retarded and know nothing of nutrition or the benefits of pwo

A sipp. Can't believe people aren't saying it more

Gospel of the throttle

>cheap
>paying 3$ for a can of water filled with chemicals

2017 is over boyz

Kratom + black coffee

this desu

caffeine pills/black coffee

not gonna make it

This plus I also hit my face repeatedly. I used to do it at 4am at my factory job, really woke me up

What the in the name of the Queen did you just fucking say about me, you little chav? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the SAS, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Ireland, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gentlemanly warfare and I'm the top rooter tooter long range shooter in the entire UK armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this great planet, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, chap. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the world and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, banger. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Royal Marines and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little muppet. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn dolt. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, mate.

My pre workout is a hit from a eppi pen

>$3
australian?
$1.4 here

>will drink coffee but won't drink coffee from a can
lol

you have coffee in a can? sounds terrible

Work sells cans of BAWLS for $1/can.

>buy 24pack of sips for 24 bucks plus tax

Hello, me.

>dont you go lecturing me about what keto is kid...the second you lecture me about keto thats is not align to what i believe and follow youre going to get it kid...dumbell to the face naruto style

notthing personel kid

Just coffee.

One sugar cube, and just water.

Team Coffee with a tablespoon of butter.

LOL I'd say about 25% of pwo is beneficial if you don't have a proper diet and 75% is useless filler.

/thread

A banana and some whey

IDK about you but being emotional makes me weak as fuck, i just try to have a completely empty mind when i lift

when to take niacin for optimal results?

Heres my preworkout
> drive to the gym
woah

How the fuck is it "poor man's"
Caffeine is caffeine you retarded american

1 tablespoon of cacaopowder for sicc pump and the energy

2-3 cups green tea or 1 coffee for caffeine energy

High carb and protein meal about 2-3 hours before training

I used to love pre workout powders but that shit burns you out afterwards

>Poor mans
Coffee/caffeine is the rich mans pre-workout because 99% of pre-work out supplements are caffeine + some combination of non effective substances or substances that only act long term

Maybe some carbs too. Everything else is bullshit at 300% markup

If you're eating 15g of sucrose before working out you're not in ketosis

Also that isn't how ketosis works

Top troll, had me going