Hey Veeky Forums, did you ever considered killing yoursself?

Hey Veeky Forums, did you ever considered killing yoursself?

not a day goes by where I don't desu

Attempted to crash my car, but spun out before I hit the tree.

During one of the most intense finals weeks I'd ever had I got overwhelmed by all the pressure and broke down and started crying. I pulled out a razor and thought about cutting for results. I put it to my skin and just say there for a minute and then started balling. I put the thing down and cried myself to sleep, woke up, then kept studying. Made it through the week and now I'm headed to med school in the fall.

It gets better user. Keep pushing.

My main problem is that I just don't feel joy anymore. Not money, not drugs, not whores can fix this. Nothing can fill that void. Every fucking morning my first thought is "Why do I even live".

damn son suicide should really be made illegal again

Once, because of a fucked up comprehension of Darwinism, meaning the worth of human beings is determined by their genetic disposition and the worthless should just die off

I tried to kill myself twice last month and I bought a long piece of rope last week. Antidepressants are starting to work on me though and I feel a bit better and am working towards bettering myself but I'm stressed as hell

Rear wheel drive cars are such a meme.

Yeah I've been through some shit where I just wanted to end it. People think they have it bad but most people don't know what it's like when it goes from bad to worse and your only hope is getting back up to having it bad again.

Who hasn't (inb4 liars)

Is it really.

Is seems that today only the idiots and the inept reproduce the most.

>(you)

>tips fedora

But suicide isnt the answer
If youre life-worthy or not only can be determined by achieving success in life or not (=living independent and procreating)

You try it and get it done or you dont
If you dont, than its good because you are worthless
But thinking your worthless is stupid because you cant know, and even if you are indeed human waste you should give it your all and either achieve success or die trying

I learned that and that ended my suicidal thoughts

I've been having suicidal thoughts all week after a girl I really like ditched me when her friend weaseled in when I couldn't be there.
I just burry it. I've been through a lot worse than to kill myself over pussy.

>dying in a car crash
not every dies in a car crash.
there's a decent chance you'll need someone to wipe your ass for the rest of your diminished life.

pick something that has a high probability of you not becoming a vegetable.

I've put myself above being a little bitch

I think about it in a playful way, imagining the different modes, but I never really would want to go through with it. You'd have to be pretty detached to really do it I think, if you just imagine the details, the gore, how you will be found, that there will be nothing, what it would do to you if your family did it, and that nobody of those hurting you and nobody in general would give as much as half a shit, also that it's pointless because you die anyway, you'd have to be a moron or in complete and certainly permanent torture without any chance of rescue, which is an unlikely scenario, to really do it.

Get ready to complete your previous attempt.

Same here. Everyone just thinks it was an accident though.

how about you all just make it

How?

there's a nitrogen tank and an exit bag ready in my closet

by being a man

every day

Cyanide pill just in case I get captured by Chinese spies.

Get it over with because you're on the wrong side.

Finally a thread for me.
Sometimes i just think about dropping the barbell at the height of my bench.

Nice vague answer

Lol ur lmao 2 pl8 bench won't kill you. Probably break some ribs tho. Need to be hitting at least 4 pl8 for a clean decapitation.

It's over, buddyboyos. Look how fat I am. No fake. I'm fat. Do you see it? It's not fake. I'm really fat. What can I do? What can I do? It's over for me, it's over now. Bye now, it's over. Suicidemax is the only opinion.

If you somehow manage to ignore survival instincts even lmao1pl8 will fuck your shit up if it falls without any resistance

No, but you and everybody else here definitely should.

is this you?

those are just intrusive thoughts

I always consider suicide as an option but not in a depressing way, just to weight it against all of the others options I have objectively and fairly.

anyone else do this?

youre too far gone

this shit belongs on /r9k/

get the hell out of here

Jesus loves you

really? I thought such a thing would be kind of natural

Meh, it feels too much like giving up. I live in spite of life. I do kind of like it here, it's just all the people. Like a theme park that's too crowded.

I was suicidal for a good 6-7 months. Almost threw myself off a 10-story building several times but held myself back. I'm better now, thanks to having an increased degree of control over my life. It cracks me up how my classmates stress and cry over 3-month long relationships and finals. Those things feel so distant and insignificant now.

Yep, that was me. It just felt like what I was getting out of life wasn't worth what I was putting in. It's like being forced to play a videogame you don't enjoy, you just want to pull the plug on the console.

Treequinox?