Tfw cutting

>tfw cutting
>visibly smaller
>look like i don't even lift at all anymore
is this normal?

the only way people can see my muscles is if i wear tight clothes or no shirt

bump

Yep, part of the process

yeah find the sweet spot between being cut and still big. It differs from person to person, people are not exactly alike in their proportions, ability to retain muscle, recovery, tendon and limb length, muscle insertions, skin thickness etc

Its normal bro, if anything it will surprise people when they see you shirtless. For now, keep it up and start shopping for fitted clothes

normal if you can't do 1/2/3/4 for 3+ reps

this is so, so stupid. As if size and strength go hand in hand. Obviously you'll have some size on you if you deadlift 5 plates for reps, but your frame is much more important in regards to your overall size.
Thats not to say you shouldnt lift, or that size and strength arent positively correlated. But just spouting nonsense like "once you reach 5plates dl you'll be big, regardless whether youre at 10%bf" is just too simple

yeh there is a big difference between someone training for size and someone training for strength, size wise.
Some ppl on Veeky Forums are just retarded

that said tho, once u move past beginner status, I would recommend training a bit more for strength on compounds as a natty

Yup.
It sucks but tight clothes do look really good.

LOL no that never happens. Are you fucking serious? LOOOOOOOOOOL KYS YOURSELF

Totally normal as natty. Look at Bodybuilding show s for natural athletes, its hillarious. They all look like they come straight from ausschwitz. Best to keep double digit bodyfatpercantage to not look completly dyel

>tfw no qt columbian gf

This. Gonna go wife hunting one day

What does this have to do with push pull legs?

>is this normal?

im guessing you didn't even bulk properly.
that and probly your cut was too aggressive

i was able to do the OHP and bench for 3+ reps

i did dirty bulk and my cut has been aggressive

but my lifts haven't gone down too much yet

>tl;dr bulking and cutting natty

expect to gain a shitload of fat bulking and lose a shitload of muscle cutting

if you're lifting for validation then you're doing it wrong, PEDs don't hurt anyone as long as you use them wisely, OP.

not everyone has cash to blow on juice

it's all about priorities bro

you'd be surprised at the amount of people that look like they're balling but really aren't...

i know some that are nearly min wage tier and yet they spend it all on food+juice+gym related stuff

a simple test e cycle will probably only cost you less than $200 for the ai, test, and pct

this only will save all your muscle during the cut