>sex is fun
>sex is distracting
>two are more distracing than one
>let's have a threesome

Or is it
>daddy didn't love me enough
>need male attention to fill hole
>two are better than one

It's pretty much this. Like an animal that goes by instinct, they don't have a concept of 'honor' or 'loyalty' beyond what good feels it might bring at the moment.

Last time I checked that goes for both sex of every animal. Did a girl hurt you?

'They'have issues

this applies to drug addicts or addicts of any sort, it's actually classified as a type of disease. and I really hope you're not implying this only applies to females

Getting cucked while in prison. That's the worst

>Like an animal that goes by instinct, they don't have a concept of 'honor' or 'loyalty' beyond what good feels it might bring at the moment.

t. roastie

Most women behave like children in adult bodies. Finding a reasonable girl who adheres to good principles and has honor is rare.

>most women behave like children in adult bodies
>implying most guys don't

They don't.
Oh wait, your concept of 'guys' is the fraternity Chadbro who was born into a rich family so he has no concept of responsibility.

What is 99% of the guys on fit at any given point in time, Mr.Trebeck

Its like youve never actually been on Veeky Forums before. You need to go lurk more nublet

Good point, sure proved me wrong.

Could anything prove you wrong?

Im just pointing you to a place where you'll feel more at home mate. I dont care about proving you wrong because a) your opinions are retarded and b) youre not interested in discussion. you just want to slag off women, so youre not going to change your mind anyway

Yeah man

Yeah it's called not viewing the world through an angsty Veeky Forums tinted lens

Why is it so easy for girls to get dick, but so much tougher for guys to get pussy? I wish it wasn't like this brehs.

Is sex really that important for you

Newton didn't get laid you know

>newton didn't get laid you know

kek. this sounds like something a science teacher teaching sex ed would say about abstinence

>all women were expected to do was not be fat
>now with the "bootiful at any size" movement shit women don't even have to worry about that

women have their share of problems, probably even more than we have, they're just different. plus getting laid regularly is not nearly as fulfilling as you seem to think.

Dirty used up roastie detected.

Girls are retarded.
Guys who say otherwise are just femboys. Pic related

>thinking I'm female

stop feeling sorry for yourself and go outside.

Can /r9k/ fags fuck off from Veeky Forums pls

>getting laid regularly is not as fulfilling

Actually can confirm. Just getting laid is enough, it's about comfort, stability and warm fuzzy feelings. I used to get lots of sex with crazy kinked gf but i hated her guts afterwards.

Still can't fathom how people can hatefuck - if i'm up for some violence, there will be blood and i'm not be pleasant. I pushed the bitch the fuck away when she said i was so sexy when angry.

Checked

True though. I had a couple of years in Chad mode. Getting laid every weekend, new girls regularly, etc. It all felt kind of empty though.

Still better than not getting laid

Why does chad think being a condescending asshole helps?

>"Nah bro i fucked up 15 bitches last week but i'm still misunderstood and lonely like you. :((((("

I won't say that your have the same issues i do, yet only that suddenly having sex won't solve your problems

the point is that people who never get laid think sex has magic powers. if you're lonely, insecure, anxious, depressed etc. then just having sex won't solve any of that shit.

sure girls have it easy, but the more dick they get the more their social and sexual value declines
men have it hard, they have to work for it, take rejections over and over and learn from their every mistake, but the more they achieve sexually, especially with high-value women, the more their status and value increases
it's pretty much the defining difference between men and women in all aspects of life, kind of like the "lighter burdens vs broader shoulders" chestnut. women have it easy from the outset, society is rigged in their favour and no-one expects anything out of them. men have to earn every iota of respect and success every step of the way. HOWEVER the flipside is that men have 1000x more potential than most women, and can shine all the brighter for the fact that all their success is scratched out inch by inch.
Like would you rather be a trust fund baby and be worth £10 million aged 20 but just wantonly spend it until age 40 you're just as broke as everyone else, or would you rather be a broke graduate age 20 but have a thriving career and a secure future aged 40? i know which i'd prefer.
women have a higher starting point but wherever they land on the social scale aged 20 due to genetics tends to be their peak, and the decline is inevitable. men start lower, but they can graft up to that level and more importantly, to far, far beyond
>tl;dr men have it harder from the outset, but have the potential for glory through hard work whereas women have value dropped in their laps from their youth, but rarely rise above it

you're insane.

I met a 28 year old filipina virgin on okcupid, I'm scared of her. She wants to marry me and give me a blue eyed son.

how do you know shes a virgin

And?

>society is rigged in their favour

this is literally the opposite of the truth. youve just created an imaginary world for yourself where youre the underdog so you can throw yourself a pity party

>plus getting laid regularly is not nearly as fulfilling as you seem to think.
True. But sex between two people who are crazy in love with each other is pure fucking magic

It stems from biology;
Men can have as many kids as the amount they can fuck, theoretically at least 10 a day

Women can have only 1 child every ~year (9 months + whatever time it takes to restore)

ITS MY PARTY AND ILL CRY IF I WANT TO

It's so easy to spot a roastie.

Truth hurts, if it didn't, you wouldn't try to stave that anons post off with a passive agressive "you're insane" in order to supress the fear that what he described actually holds a fair share of truth.

Men live harder lives than women. You can't accept it because you're not content with just having an easy life, you also need people to pander to your ego about how you earned everything you have just as much as the other guy, even thought it has been handed to you society.

The end result is a person with shitty discipline who fails at creating their own success and just leeches on others yet at the same time has a terrible personality that expects others to bring them constant validation (which is why you react like a child with name-calling when being confronted).

Women like this are trash and, unfortunately, very comman. A good woman is basically a man's mind in a female body.

see literally everything in your post is projection. its you who cant accept that your life is easier so you create a story in which youre the underdog who earned everything you have

>child with name-calling
>roastie
>trash

your lack of self awareness is incredible

I'm not an underdog by any means, I have great privileges in my life and I've earned very little by myself.

Men's lives tend to be harder however, just look at statistics of wellness such as life expectancy and psychological health around the world and you won't come to any other conclusion.

psychological health issues, such as depression, are far more prevalent for women. life expectancy and physical health is based on biology, not society factors. mens lives are not harder than womens. you are being wilfully ignorant of issues that women face

take the pill my son

holy shit whoever wrote this is autistic. there entire world view is so fucked up. I can just imagine some greasy neckbeard, working part time, trying to explain this to a girl. trying to convince her she needs him to look after her because she isnt a real adult. how she should be dependant on him because hes a provider

Fucking KEK

This is easily the most retarded thing ive ever read. Youve created a fantasy world in your head, and despite online access to the entirety of human knowledge, youve got it so wrong. What hard truths ro you think youve managed to find between getting mildly bullied at school and spending years shitposting on /r9k/

Youre just as bad the fat acceptance movement. Youve accepted that youre not living a healthy happy or normal life, and instead of working hard to imporve yourself and become less miserable, you instead demand attention and acceptance by trying to tear down other people's good fortune or hard work, while at the same time being pig ignorant.

>reeee fit people dont know how easy they have it!!
>reeee chads and stacies dont know how easy they have it!

At least people who are fat are ugly on the outside. Your soul is dogshit you pathetic wankstain.

You mean most guys don't try to play Superman with the kids and nearly kill them in the process, expect their girlfriend to be their surrogate mother, aren't addicted to video games, gadgets, toys, comics and buy the cars that look like their old Hot Wheels?

from my experience, guys and girls cheat equally . Especially once you start hanging out in attractive circles, guys cheat a lot

lol ur cunt probably looks like a coffee bean by now

kv spotted

nice damage control

this dude looks like the jesus loving teacher that got busted with this hot little blonde girl, whats their names again?

Not all girls are like that some definitely are. Maybe you should stop associating with whores.

If you knew any part of "the entirety of human knowledge" then you would know that everyone from Plato to Schopenhauer, from Jesus to Buddha and everyone in between spoke on the dangers of giving women power and the innately evil nature of women.

The only exception is the past 50 years with women's lib movement and feminism; and look where that got us in society: the end of western civilization.

>Just claiming to be depressed is enough to be diagnosed with it
>Wow Chad just left, I've been without a bf for 2 weeks Im so depressed lol
>Meanwhile suicide rates of men are up to 6(!!!) times higher than those of women

Hmmmmmm....

Why are bitches so easy to detect

>death by suicide occurs about 1.8 times more often among males than among females
>Suicide attempts are between two and four times more frequent among females

hmmmmmmmmmm

diagnosis of depression is also higher in women. suicide is also a result of depression, which would suggest men are less able to deal with depression

It's not that women are more capable of dealing with depression it's just that men are better at killing themselves (ex gunshots, leaping off a building). If anything a higher rate of female suicide attempts means that women are the ones who are less capable of dealing with depression. I agree that women are more often inclined to being depressive types tho, or at least are more likely to see a clinician about it.

triggered roastie: the thread

So much autism in this thread. I just wanna know what the fuck is going on in the pic OP posted.

the original point was that mens "harder lives"=higher rates of depression. now you know women have higher rates of depression it=women are just depressive types. using your own to mean the opposite thing

its more like triggered /r9k/ getting btfo because all their arguments boil down to REEEEEEEEEE roasties

LOL @ all this talk about 'honor' and 'loyalty' by a bunch of insecure fags. When Chad bangs 2 chicks at the same time, do you call him out for not being honorable enough? Sex is fun. Having new and different kinds of sex is also fun. Stop putting sex on some kind of moral pedestal, and go have some of it.

>and go have some of it

they cant, because they cant talk to women without bringing how much they hate women. so they just come on Veeky Forums and REEEE about how another roastie didnt want to debate them on the dangers of the feminist movement

lmao

First, suicide and depression are NOT comorbid. Hopelessness is the greatest predictor of suicide, again, that's not related to depression.

Second, a portion to the majority (depending on the source) of female suicide 'attempts' are just cries for attention, not actual attempts. In fact, a good number of successful female suicide are considered to be accidental successes.

>inb4 sauce
Pick up a fucking textbook

LOL. Yep, you pretty much nailed it there.

>cries for help are not serious signs of depression and are actually just roasties being attention whore

mens lives are not harder than womens user. as soon as you get over your victim complex you can go on to have a healthy and productive life

I never said they weren't signs of depression. I said they weren't suicide attempts. Maybe you should take a class a class in reading comprehension while your working on your gender studies major

Guys lives are way harder than women's you fag, women aren't expected to work hard labor in hot as fuck weather all day just to survive

>tfw you're a retarded millennial in your early 20's and still believe most women aren't disgusting

There are good ones out there if you search, but you need to get realistic in the miles of dick many girls are taking. When I was your age having more than 5 sexual partners was not normal for women. Enjoy your 10+ being acceptable, encouraged, and normalized.

>gender studies

Im in STEM mate. stop trying to make out someone has to be a far left idiot who does gender studies to disagree with you. anyone who isnt a socially stunted autist would disagree with you

all the arguments in this thread either equate to "women have it so much easier, everything is just handed to them" and "women are inferior to men, theyre just less developed emotionally and cognitively" and neither of these things are in any way true

neither are the majority of men you mongoloid. also, if -working a physically difficult job- is what constitutes having a hard life to you then you clearly have no clue what having a hard life is

>having sex is bad
>millennial buzzwords

what is your argument exactly?

You have to adopt the mindset of women to survive in this dating market. Keep in mind their true nature and be ready to swap them out at a moments notice. Don't fall for the romance meme.

Don't worry about it now. You'll figure it out during your first divorce.

Would you really want to be a woman?

You'd be weaker, less logical, more emotional, age poorly, have to deal with menopause, worse at leadership.... the list goes on and on.

Being born with an XY chromosome pair is a blessing, and ''''men'''' who wish they had the easy way out are pathetic. Focus on the good shit you absolute fool. And of course, don't tell anyone what I said above in real life, this is something that most men know automatically, but so many of you on Veeky Forums are autismo that I have to explain when to keep your mouth shut.

>Anyone would disagree with you
>Except for the people tracking ab psy, writing textbooks, and compiling data
>So I'm just going to call you names rather than address the fact presented
You sure sounds like a far-left idiot so far

>I'm in STEM
Do kids actually say that nowadays? Or is that just because you couldn't make up an actual STEM field on the spot?

Last thing. You're acting like I'm the guy taking about which gender has it harder. I'm not. I'm just the guy who called you out on your fucked up interpretation of suicide/depression statistics

>its fun just do whut eva XD #YOLO

What a child.

>getting married

did your many previous sexual partners make you more likely to cheat on your wife? oh wait. you didnt have any because you were a 30 year old virgin until some women took pity on you, then cheated when she realised what a low valule manchild you were

and now youre bitter about it so you, a middle aged man, shitpost about women on Veeky Forums. pathetic t b h

>2017
>being this angry

lmao

>that struck nerve
Wew lad. I'm sure she really loves you dude. Just like the 10 other guys who bottomed out her cervix and shot a load right in there bareback.

>couldn't make up an actual STEM field on the spot
maths. I just didnt think it mattered seeing as I only bought it up to address you claiming I did gender studies

if you were just trying to point out info, I apologise. I assumed you were trying to make a point about the over all discussion

>she
there is no she mate. Im not in a relationship and I dont have a oneitis I complain on /r9k/ about when she fucks chad

I dont put pussy on a pedestal and I treat women like normal people. because thats all they are

Psych major before I switched to geology. It's logical to think that depression leads to suicide, which is why so many people make that mistake. In truth, there is a weak correlation at best, so comparing suicide and depression demographic info is about as enlightening as comparing masturbation and cannibalism.

why did you switch lad?

inb4 too many roasties in psych :^)

Realized that I hate dealing with other people's problems, and that psych research (what I was interested in) was not a high demand job. So, I switched to something that put my oilfield experience to good use

>woman/beta male gets triggered
>"B-b-but you're just a virgin who's mad! "
Why is this their only argument? If anything I used to think like them when I was a virgin.

>probably even more than we have
What did she mean by this?

I've been red pilled, looks like I'll just Chad it out the rest of my days until i finally knock up a sloot and then bounce on her with my kid by my side after i plant the seeds of hate against her in his mind
that rhymed

>10

Try 30 or 40. Modern women are fucking bananas promiscuous - on a level with bonobos.

I stopped caring long ago. Have a gf btw inb4 incel ad hom argument

>beta male
the socially stunted /r9k/ fags who cant have healthy relationships with others are the betas mate

>virgin
I think I used the word virgin once in the whole thread

>only argument
if you actually read the thread there are plenty of points. whereas your points can be summed up as: "women are emotionally/mentally less developed" "womens lives are so easy compared to mine" and "REEEEE roasties". none of these hold any merit

What does that have to do with anything?

I used to go on Craigslist for silly dating profiles, and then I made a tinder and okcupid account, and realized every dating profile is fucking retarded.

I can't even count the amount of "19 year old, single mother of 2, BLACK MEN ONLY, if you don't like CURVY GURLS JUST MOVE ON" accounts I see. It's actually extremely depressing.

1 thing is like nature, because guys can reproduce basically forever, while women will get pregnant with 1 so they gotta be selective

but mostly i think is at least in my experience guys are just desperate, it wouldn't be like that if guys would just say no to random sex with girls, it could be even in the way it is if most guys weren't obsessed with sex and would have some pride or something lol

Yeah man, that's why you don't see yourself finding a nice wife in the future. It's because women are shit and you don't want them anyway.

Don't listen to these retards senpai.
You're right.
And I don't even subscribe to >muh redpill
This is basically traditional shit my non-cucked grandparents and parents taught me when I was young, being from a non cucked country. Just wish I had taken their advice more then :/

>/r9k/ fags
Almost forgot that one

Just by looking at who responded to this post, you can tell that Veeky Forums's demographic has drastically changed since March and perhaps earlier.
This post is based on a logical standpoint a guy would make if he has paid attention to how the two genders socialize.

Good lord, fucking newfags. Assimilate, or get the fuck out.