Dear, Veeky Forums im a fat /b/tard. help me not be

dear, Veeky Forums im a fat /b/tard. help me not be.
I've been skipping breakfast (not really hungry) eat salads for lunch, and eat chicken and rice for dinner. and i usually walk/run 2 miles a day. no progress so far

lift some weights lad

Weigh yourself in the morning. Make a graph in excel or use a tracker. Track your calories and don't count exercise as calories burnt. Use myfitnesspal, but don't use their stupid recommended counter find that somewhere else. You are not eating in a caloric deficit, you will continue to be fat if you do not.

And read the sticky.

Educate yourself about exercising and diet, as skipping breakfast + eating "healthy food" at random doesn't help. Also, count your calories.

Track your calories. Don't put too much dressing on salad. It takes time to lose weight be patient.

Also lift.

>im a /b/tard
yeah it shows

- Read the sticky
- Stop skipping breakfast
- You need to weight train in order to get lasting results (walking and running is cardio which burns calories quickly but does not increase resting metabolism over time like lifting does). However you should still incorporate a small amount of cardio into your workout and not lift exclusively
- Eat more protein and fiber to help satisfy hunger
- Drink lots of water

so it says i'm burning about 3000 calories a day, i shouldbe taking in about 2000, right?
I'm gonna start lifting, i got some weights that I just haven't gotten around to using

First off, read the sticky.

Second off, weightloss does not happen over night, or even over a couple of weeks. It takes a long time of consistency. Buy a scale, that really helps with progress. I was losing 2 pounds a week, and didn't really start to notice it in the mirror until about 2 months in.

How tall are you and how much do you way? I seriously doubt your maintenance is 3000 calories, it's probably more like 2500.

People still actually use /b/? I thought that shit was long dead.

Very unlikely that you have a TDEE of 3000 calories - you won't hit that level until you've been lifting for a while and are on a bulk (even my bulk this winter was 2700 calories per day).

What you take in should be based on whether or not you're cutting or bulking. Cutting is TDEE - 500 calories per day (to lose a pound a week since 3500 calories = 1 pound of fat) while bulking is TDEE + 500 calories. Maintenance is at or close to TDEE in calories.

It's just a place for ''I'm le damaged xDD'' normies now

5'7" 220lbs and some light exercise like 3 times a week
eat its pretty beat but theres a good thread everyonce in a while /bant/ and /flash/ is still pretty good tho

Wot hand soap is that? It looks nice

I ve gone from fatter than that to godmode. Read the sticky

There's no hope for you, Shamu. The most you can expect is an old pervert sugar daddy.
Get over it and post nudes here: Meet other vile masses of blubber and tears here:

heavy lifting burns alot of calories, so does GPP work.

why does this exist, w-w-why..

>no progress so far
lol what did you expect? If you want a greek god body then it's 2 years minimum for a natty. Also what progress is there if you only walk and run, gotta lift some heavy ass weight.

Take progress pictures.
Weigh your good for a few weeks instead of estimating portions.
Eat a light breakfast of oatmeal or eggs something.

Lift
Go on a keto diet