Some day I hope you'll understand
And wrench free from the poser band

Puny curl bars, leave this spot
The rack named for the mighty SQUAT

Other urls found in this thread:

powerliftingtowin.com/texas-method/
strawpoll.me/12915376
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

How does one recover from a minor pec strain?

Friendly reminder to eat more and keep a clean living space!

Why are powerlifters so fat and ugly?

>doing Sheiko natty

Powerlifting demands steroids

Drug free lifting is for hobbyists and autistic faggets who are too scared to take steroids

>be me
>have disc issue
>hurts for days
>think of doing reverse hypers
>do them
>pain immediately goes away
god damn why did I never do these I probally couldve recovered by now

jaja cyka raffy

>and keep a clean living space!
you know what lad, im going to do this later for you

>2014-2015 plg
>back injuries were unheard of
>2016-2017 plg
>everyone keeps fucking their shit up

What changed?

fairly sure i was complaining of back pain back in 2014 Tbh

A combination of being young, boredom and being prone to half assing things

Rack pulls with slow eccentrics(due not wanting to fuck up the bar) slipped my disc. Didnt fuck up the bar but did fuck up my back, lesson learnd

I think I would have remembered? Who is this?

A bunch of genetic dead ends jumped into training programs that they didn't belong in

On top of that they're all too cowardly to just work hard at simple training principles. They're all trying to chase the best programming without building a solid foundation.

They're better off injured so they don't clog up the squat rack. Make room for the people that belong there.

Starting wk3 of smolov jr and everything is still light af

Can I just keep adding 5kg per week forever

just a friendly user
i wreaked my back squatting a warm up to the point i couldnt get out of bed for a week, i think i was about 7-8 weeks out ... still made it to the meet lad

I do remember you! How strange. Why are you still here? Are you in the discord?

The discord is for fucking faggots

If it wasn't for the Discord you would have even fewer friends than you already do

Fag.

Then why are YOU in it?

:thinking_face:

First time I agree with sean.

>Why are you still here?
waiting for the glory days to come back, they are coming back right?
i never really thought about it, i liked the people here but most of the lads hardly post now so i dont even know
im also currently injured so i can live vicariously through other people progressing

>Are you in the discord
nah no interest

Excuse me but I wasn't talking to you two? But out

I don't have any friends you pathetic faggot
Friends are for the weak, if you're are seeking friendship you are a pathetic, weak minded waste of life

Are you the user with the knee problems by any chance?
The glory days aren't returning because the characters you know and love have moved on. (God bless them)

Perhaps ask Isley to be in the Facebook group chat? Its probably your last hope. I've been here for so long but never tripped for posted lifting videos so I never got invited to it...

What's your current injury?

Haha spotted Dino

You're probably my favorite person on this General . Everyday that I wake up, I get to be somebody that isn't you. And that makes my day. Thank you, faggot.

haha spotted... Sean?

Sounds like I struck a nerve lol I bet I have 10 times The amount of money you have, unironically

I'm sure you do. My income is just at six figures and I purposely avoid any further promotion or work hours.

I don't need to buy love, sex, or happiness, so I have no need for any more money than I have

>Are you the user with the knee problems by any chance?
ive had knee problems too but no i think i know who you are talking about

>What's your current injury?
chest is fucked

Tear? What were your best lifts?

I'm doing more or less 1/2/3/4 for 3x5 + heavy rows, pullups, dips and some minor assistance work.

I stopped recovering well and stall most of the time, so my guess is I should pick an intermediate routine.

1. Which one, according to you, is the best one?
2. Can I continue doing heavy rows/pullups/dips?
3. How to transition well to this kind of routine? Should I deload?

1. all are good pick one you like
2. yes
3. no

Haha look at the impact I'm having on your life through an anonymous image board, maybe try going outside for a little bit today m'kay you pathetic faggot KEK

Could you quit asking the same dumb fucking question every day?

Pick an intermediate program that looks like it has the flexibility so you can do the exercises you want and then do it for 6 to 12 weeks

If it sucks at that point and you're not making progress then change

??? If that's how you feel then I'm glad I can make you so happy. You're probably sleep well tonight no booze required right?

to be fair, I asked this particular question only twice

but then, who am I kidding, most of the posters in this thread have probably never reached even an intermediate level

RTS is not very good online coaching

They didn't know when my competition was.

Lmfao. When is your comp? Did you bomb? WHY DON'T YOU POST HERE ANYMORE

c6w

Is RTS's fault or Jim's fault?

think its a cartilage issue but who knows, its not going away
205/130/220 be a long time before im back there

hows things with you?

I could probably beat you up with one hand LOL

>What changed?
Sheiko became popular for everyone regardless of training experience

End of this month

Got next week's training and it was all alt-style deadlifts, feet up bench and sets of 10 squats. And the competition is in three weeks.
>WHY DON'T YOU POST HERE ANYMORE
I don't have the time. 9 hours at work, 2.5 hour commute, 2 hours training. I get home, eat dinner, go to bed and then get up and do it agin.

Also are you coming down to BGWLC next weekend for the meet?

powerliftingtowin.com/texas-method/

Spend 5 minutes on Google you jackass. Texas Method is arguably one of the best intermediate programs there are. If you want more flexibility look to 531. If you want some new-age fru-fru shit then look towards TSA or RTS. If you want to be a full-fledged faggot then do Sheiko

Well no shit Mike T is a literal fucking moron like literally sub 80 IQ

In any event honour your bets you honourless poorfaggot weasel

Oh fuck it's next weekend. I wanted to train :/

I can be there on the saturday. Might spot I guess.

Really? That sux I was thinking about rts coachint after my meet

The fact that you feel the need to fantasize it lets me know that you wouldn't be much of a match

Suck my big white cock, you've been bet memeing for over a year. This is tragic sean, literally tragic.

Lmao

>No time
RIP

>big white cock

that isn't what Esmeralda said LOL

LOL

>they didn't know when my competition was.
you know you have to tell them?
telepathy isnt included in the price

Here we gooooo

well, thanks
but the point was to address your own experiences instead of googling and reading stuff like "Texas Method is the best, I swear guys ~Marcus Rippytoe"

I did, I told them in the form. Jim assumed it was equipped powerlifitng worlds (in winter) when it was actually equipped bench press worlds (in three weeks).

I want to watch George seegar crush Sean O'niels skull in two

I liked C6W and I thought TM was fucking awful for the main lifts. Did 3x int med from 28 free for bench instead though. Gains were very good

>look to 531
great he'll make 5kg on his lifts every 6 months

TM is great for the squat though

I'd fucking love 5kg every six months on my lifts.

well it was an easy mistake
no one cares about (equipped) bench worlds

ok thanks for letting me know

>implying you get 5kg on your lifts every 6 months
how much do you bench now

It was awful for me, but my squat form was really bad then, so it might work better now. It was also pretty god damn miserable.

155kg was my last best gym single that I first did in August last year, and again in March this year.

Anabolic steroids

My own experience is that choosing one intermediate program over another is pointless. Pick the one you want and work hard at it.

VERY IMPORTANT
strawpoll.me/12915376

MUST ANSWER!

>look to 531
>great he'll make 5kg on his lifts every 6 months
It's easy to spot the beginner faggets because they think that 5 - 10 kilograms every 6 weeks is slow progress

>squat the first time in a year, 0 quad work
>abs are sore
>hamstrings are sore
>glutes are sore

>quads are not sore at all

What the fuck

Where did this O'Niel come from?

Go lower

I pull conventional all the time but after switching to sumo my glutes and lower back have been nice and sore

Just hitting the muscles in a new way and what not

This. The best intermediate program is the one you're gonna stick to for at least 12 weeks, longer if possible.

That's right my tiny dick friend, as if the singlet benching photos wasn't already proof enough of your micro dick Esmeralda all but confirmed what a tiny tiny dick you have

I wonder if there's a correlation between tiny dicks and acting like an honourless rodent

have you at least gained strength on RTS?

That's Sean's full christian name

He probably figured you were joking about the bench comp

if youre not gaining 5kg on your big tree every week as an intermediate youre making slow gains tb h

I was below parallel
Well, but that is expected and kind of makes sense, right?
Well, lower back not so much, glutes yes.

haha love it pajeet haha

I guess what I'm saying is, doing something new or differently is always gonna leave some weird places sore, no matter how often you train them. You're taking them through a new range of motion and what not.

>I was below parallel
Then you are bent and half. If you're sitting properly in the bottom portion of a high bar squat then you should feel your quads working to get you out of the hole.

>if youre not gaining 5kg on your big tree every week as an intermediate youre making slow gains tb h
Slow gains that are consistent are better than quick gains that Plateau hard

I've only ever seen Sean O'Neil this obsessed over another mans penis size once before. I think he may really like George seegar. Awhh.

Ever notice how Sean obsesses over George seegars girlfriends? I think he's jealous. Awhh.

How do we know this?

I can't believe you were autistic enough to take an insult literally. I'm pretty aware at how small I am, most men don't need a microscope to locate it you see.

Inconclusive because I haven't tested yet.

True, true. I mean, i was expecting to be sore all around, but its weird that it did not get my quads.

>highbar
kek

I do squat quite upright though.

Sean told me because he loves me

how long is your erect penis? in inches

just looking the mirror right now and oh my I am jacked

Jacked up on coke again Sean? Imagine what your father would say if he hadn't left you

1 if I round up

if youre not competing anytime soon you have no reason to only do lowbar though

you fgts use lowbar as an excuse to goodmorning a squat

Did you know Sean once wrote me a love poem?

haha sure pajeet haha

Sean begged for pictures of my feet and when I told him I was a man he said he didn't care!