Okay Veeky Forums how much can you OHP for 1 rep? Try not to e-stat as much as possible im actually curious u fucks

Okay Veeky Forums how much can you OHP for 1 rep? Try not to e-stat as much as possible im actually curious u fucks.

195. Failed 200, and 205 right before that.

I stopped ohp'ing though because I stopped doing anything that might contribute to my shoulder pain. I stopped like right after that a couple months ago.

Which sucks because I want 2 plates at some point.

140 lbs

70lbs

190x2 strict. I stalled pretty hard though and now I'm doing push press

I have not 155x5 not sure how much more I can do for one rep with out a stating too hard. Maybe 165?

140x5 progress is very hard at this point

First time I did about 3 days ago I got 115. I've been weight-training without OHP for 2 months but I think I'll add them now.

I don't know, but I'm doing 65 kg or 143lbs 3x5.

145 for one, 125 comfortably for reps

OHP actually resulted in reduced shoulder pain for me. I used to shoulder press a lot and found it to induce much worse DOMS in the shoulder versus OHP.

As for my 1 RP max probably 155 lbs. I usually do 105 x 5 reps.

88lbs

75 strict 93.5 push

biggest ohp I saw at my uni gym by another person was 50

why only 105? with a 155 1RM you should be comfortably repping 140 for 5

Currently doing 47,5kg/105lbs for reps, so my calculated 1rm is +-53kg/lbs.

I'm planning to hit 1pl8 before August, hopefully even 1.5pl8 before the end of the year, by doing the Hepburn/Bill Starr method for ohp 3x a week.

1pl8 goal will be doable, 1.5pl8 even with dedicated programming not so much. Just saying in advance it will probably take a year more to 1.5

I like my shoulders so I don't ohp

ohp is better for shoulder health than bench

Well that sucks. I'm currently progressing at 2-2.5kg pace, which may stall soon. But I thought I'd be able to keep 1kg/week pace.

185 x1 at 81kg

165 lbs / 75kg

first guy respondind is full of shit btw

80lbs, and that's from doing 1 year of SL.

I feel fucking pathetic lads.

I work full time and go to school so I need to have full use of my arms (manual labor job). I did 1 pl8 a few weeks ago and my arms were throbbing in pain for about 2 days. School is over for me in 2 weeks so I'll probably start going all out when I have more time to recover.

it usually gets harder after getting past intermediate lifts, which is a bit above 1pl8 for most people. I guess if your'e really dedicated and incorporate enough accessories you might hit 1.5 after 7-8 months from 1 on (so somewhere around next spring?) 80 kg OHP is comparable to a 130kg bench imo.

SHOCK THE BODY

lol rite so dumb

I recently saw some fat dude doing some weird press of the pins while he was sitting on the ground with legs extended, pic related it was him, such a weirdo lol

Same, probably around 155-160 1rm

Don't feel bad - OHP is one of the lightest and slowest progressing lifts you'll do.

>weird press of the pins while he was sitting on the ground with legs extended,
So a Z press?

What accessories would be good? Currently doing only face pulls.

see
you know what/who the Z in Z press stands for?

literally what is even going on here

I do dumbbels
22.5 kg (each) for 8 reps

>you know what/who the Z in Z press stands for?
I didn't. Nice to know.

Just did 105lbs the other day. I was stalling at 85 but I went from fixed barbells to an actual barbell and for some reason it started shooting up.

77kg

spiderman pushdowns

My PR is 185. I need to start lifting again fuck

115 lb. I've tried 125 over and over, I can get it like 70% of the way up but I can't lock out. Maybe weak triceps.

138lbs

190, that's bw+5 for me. That's a top to bottom to top rep, otherwise 185.

I OHP'd 232 lbs (105kg) at a bodyweight of 198 lbs last year. It's not that good but I am pretty proud of it considering how terrible my genetics are

I never test 1RM in any compound because I feel like it will just tire me out too much to do a working set after and I'll possibly injure myself if I go too heavy.

I do 75lbs OHP 5x5 at 140lbs bodyweight and I've been lifting for a couple months. Not sure if this is good or sad desu.

>Weight
85kg

>OHP
65kg, done a week ago

>Training
3 years on-and-off

60kg (like 130 poons in clapistani) for reps, dunno my 1RM

Been training for a year

respond to this post and in the next year last 3 digits will become your overhead press weight (lbs)

I was pressing 115 for reps but I switched to DB OHP because I discovered I have some weird shoulder imbalance. Currently doing 45s, not really sure how to progress with these but it feels good so whatever.

Rolling for 768

140x5, so probably like 160x1.

>better than 99% of lifters
>not that good

either push press or really impressive. if strict it's on the same level as a 165 kg bench

also, if you even came close to a 2plate press you have good pressing genetics.

70-72.5 kg on a good day at 83 kg bw, cutting really takes my pressing strength down ;____;, especially on ohp

1pl8 in over a year at 70kg bodyweight.

I can ohp 45 for 10 reps, no idea what my 1rm is, probably like 60-65 or so.

My calculated one rep max for 62,5kg x5 is 72,5kg as it seems.

120 lbs 4x4

for some reason i cant do high reps on ohp. i can do 115 lbs 4x6. try to bump it up to 4x8, no go. but i can go to 120 4x4.

110 lbs.

Never tried before, but I'm at 95lbd, 100 next time I OHP.

74 1RM @ 90

Don't know about barbell but
>DISCLAIMER I AM ONLY 5'9"
>I weight 172lbs
>Dumbbell shoulder press 90lb dumbbells for 3 reps.
>Look like shit.

Considering I can OHP 120 lbs at many reps
I can probably OHP max rep of 160 or so

>tfw 1x bodyweight strict OHP

My best a couple years ago was 140 lbs when I weighed 160

Holy fuck Veeky Forums is weak, with all these mirin threads and shit posting I woulda thought y'all were some Titans.

Strict OHP 180lbs at 173lbs

95 lbs

BW is lmao165lbs

125 is my 1 rep.
Went for 1 plate and it got it up but my shoulders gave out. My goal is by the end of summer to hit 2 plates bench and 1 plate ohp. My problem is bringing up the weight.

plenty of intermediate to advance lifts itt, which is fitting to people who have lifted 2-5 years.

195 standing, strict, no belt.

I did it yesterday, in fact.

225 for 1 rep when I was 197lbs

Stop humble bragging a 2 plate OHP is better than 95 percent of natty lifters who aren't fat as fuck power lifters

Congrats

>95
try 99.9

I can only OHP 1RM 105lbs

no bully pls I'm a recovering turbo skeleton.

57.5kgs was a fairly sure thing before I got injured. 1pl8 was hit and miss, depending on form/energy. Frustrating lift.

I've been lifting for more than 4 years and still can't do more than 50kg

I OHPed 105 lbs for 1. It was near a true max, went up real slow. I've been doing GSLP for i think 2-2.5 months.

ayy nibba

Lmao 2 plate, bodyweight is 230 right now, I am almost done cutting from 270 though, I got about 15-20 lbs left and I think I'll be happy and can work on gaining some strength again

I'm doing working sets of 110lbs 5x3 and feel I could probably hit 120-125 for 1. I'm 6'4 and do them strict. Lately been putting more.emphasis on my back and whole posterior chain as a whole and feel that it's contributing to my ohp a lot. It is a full body movement after all.

Who is this?!

post more of her pls

Not bad nigga, keep going...
At 105lbs you're probably outlifting the normies already... 1pl8 is a reasonable goal... 2pl8 will take long time and effort if you're not blessed genes...

prob 125-140 but don't ohp. 4x6 shoulder press with 60

good morning goddamnit

Jesus fucking christ man. I think I'm over me ex.

Holy shit.

maybe like 130-135lbs? i got 125 for a pretty easy double a lil while ago.
long term goal is a 3pl8 strict press

71kg @85

In shoulder workout i do OHP and BNP

Can OHP 135 for 7
155 for 3
I don't really do 1rep maxes because I find it doesn't translate well in overall strength for this lift.

I usually alternate between 155 and 135, so 135 x 5, 155 x 3, 135 x 5, 155 x 2 etc

hey thanks for the encouragement mang

>2015+2 not karlyposting
name is Karly Kloss

Thanks for actually delivering.

You are me. Stop being me please.

Goddess/10

235lbs
if your gym has a squat cage set the safeties up high to shoulder level (or if your seated shoulder level) and do a pin press OHP. starting each rep from a dead pause on the rack added like 30+ lbs on my OHP
Your welcome gayboys

155 lbs @ 160lb BW.

Trying really hard to get BW OHP, I always plateau at 155. I can do 3 reps at 145.

Once I hit 155 progress is really, really hard.

80 lbs. No bully pls

>No estatting
>Shameless e stat

Kys yourself lad

205 strict
ima try this. also incline bench is legit

Would breed with/10

In my entire gym there are only five people, one of them being myself, that I've seen OHP over 1 plate. But judging by this thread, that's practically warmup weight for the majority of Veeky Forums.

Hmm...