FAT PEOPLE HATE

>ctrl + F "fph"
>0 results

Let's get it started. Also, you better be ready to pay for boogie's healthcare, Veeky Forums.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=u4zw99VsoMA
youtube.com/watch?v=lHYQ7pIQM5A
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

has he ever considered that he's 500 pounds of dead weight that the state has no obligation to care about or support? i hate entitled fat fucks.

Does it count if I hate myself?

Fatty genocide when?
Fit bro death squads when?

A bill passing the house does not = law. For "caring" so much about it, he sure doesn't know how the system works. Needs to go back to the days of schoolhouse rock

The last one died due to getting derailed by health insurance arguments, don't start with that shit.

THIS IS A FUCKING THREAD

> somebody will have to pay

fuck off whale you aren't entitled to anyone else's labor

>illegal in Burgerland

This is bullshit I want a BMR of 5000 calories.

SOMEBODY WILL HAVE TO PAY REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

It's still going to be u.s. taxpayers you peice of shit, either from the new health service disability department or from ER subsidies

>has the worst health care outcomes in the G20
>pays the most for healthcare
>thinks health care and insurance isn't a community need

MURRICA

youtube.com/watch?v=u4zw99VsoMA

>It can't be that bad
>Probably lots of mayo but that's murican "salads"
>1st ingredient can of condensed milk

>almost 4 million subs on YouTube
>someone will have to pay

Yeah that person is you now fatass

>make 6 figures from sitting on your ass all day
>I can't afford healthcare

Bullshit. Fat fuck needs to die already.

>make shur it's corprated

'mericans are disgusting

I see people bitch about him on Veeky Forums the whole time but what does he actually do in his videos?

maybe watch them?

Be a fat as fuck manchild that makes videos about game reviews, depression, how badly you want to lose weight but never actually do, and a fake rage character known as "Francis".

Talks about gamer and nerd shit mostly

So easy to find just fucking look for 5 seconds

Why watch something more than likely shit when I can just ask?
Sounds pretty bad.

What did boogie mean by this?

Stuff his face with Mayo.

just do it normally. Shortcuts are for weak. So is being fat. Either you find the strength or your own or you use shortcuts and go to being fat after DNP runs out

>buys shitton of magic cards and videogames
>no money for healthcare

>can afford 5000 calories of food every day
>can't afford healthcare
>doesn't even try to get a job
???????

this.

That his brain has been saturated by so much fat that he cant into basic mathematics

>Fatty genocide when?

when they all drop dead by 50. this is really a self-correcting problem.

If only they would not multiply.

Explain?

i hate these winey ass liberals there so unm,asculating. i can t belive this fat piece of shit can beg out to the internet to pay for his health insurance and still have the balls to call himseldf a man. and fucking john oliver beggging france to not vote for that one bitch. wtf begging is for women and children not MEN.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

ikr this fat fuck oviouly has enough money. and if not wtf u screwed yourself over

Buying health insurance for someone who is 500 pounds is like buying fire insurance for a house that is already burned to the ground. Of course they're going to have to pay more. Do they not understand what insurance is?

why the fuck would he support this fat fuck

If he paid $750 a month for healthcare which totals $9000 a year and used the equivalent of $8000 in medical treatment, thats a surplus of only $1000, or basically for every $750 a month he spends on healthcare he costs the system $660+, so a surplus of less than a hundred bucks.

Yet hes somehow also paying $40,000 on healthcare over the same year long period, totalling $3333.34 per month, over 4 times what he originally stated.

So he is either barely covering his own medical expenses or paying more in healthcare insurance than some people earn in a year. Tbf I dont really understand the US healthcare system, could be my misunderstanding of what the healthcare exchange and medicare are, but I just dont get what hes gloating about.

omg lol watch out guys boogie is tax payer .ohh wait so am i and everyone else whloo works

>work at a pub
>fat as fuck dude in wife beater comes in
>rolls of underarm fat visible
>ends up falling over outside because to fat
>get him on the courtesy bus
>bus driver comes back with news of fat man adventures
>his to fat to put seatbelt on
>arrives at destination
>falls face first out of the bus
>gravity takes full effect in his free fall from grace
>broke\sliced nose in half

just so you know it's not normal to use mayo in macaroni in america.

The 8000 is probably a subsidized rate anyway and the actual costs to the insurance company would be higher

Had 6 oysters 300g steak with salad chips n garlic sauce for dinner followed by a boxing sesh and a 1k ruck.

What does the missus do? Goes to the pub and buys 2 fuckin pizzas on her way home.

Picture this
A guy is sitting on a cart down a hill, heading for a cliff, the cart is held back by another person thats shouting "GET OF THE FUCKING CART, YOU'RE GONNA FUCKING DIE"
guy in the cart goes
>no

People who dont want to save themselves dont deserve saving..

Oh, right. I thought you were somehow contesting that there was actually a surplus, and that 13,500 is a bigger number than 8,000. I didn't even think of the math and took the numbers at face value.

the incredibles

Yeah that's why Americans are getting fatter. Think before you post you piece of shit.

Gas the fatties.

Yeah so somehow his premium per month for health insurance quadrupled in the space of a year or less. However, in insurance its generally held that the more expensive or more probable to be expensive you are, (e.g if youre a fat fuck), that you have to pay higher premiums. If youre a new driver, you pay more because youre at more risk of crashing and the insurance having to pay out.

Therefore, if in his previous insurance, for every $9 he spent on premiums he was costing $8, it would not surprise me in the slightest if his current insurance premium was so high purely based on the fact that his medical expenses are so high, i.e because he is a higher probability of causing the company to pay out than someone who is healthier and doesnt use anywhere near as much medical care.

TL;DR: Boogies $40,000 healthcare premium is not due to his wealth, but his own massive probability of being at higher risk for a payout, causing his premium to be high enough to account for the likely required healthcare per year and still maintain a profitable ratio.

How is this allowed to live?

Doctors won't just let people die you know

>makes six figures sitting on his ass 24/7
>I can't pay

burgers pls explain

8 POUNDS IN 6 YEARS

We bankrupt people who try to eat themselves to death

how the fuck is 750*12=13500

It literally says 18 months

That was over 18 months. Its $9000 per year, therefore $4500 for 6 months, therefore $13500 for 1.5 years.

18 months, you fucking idiot

750 * 18 = 13500

Boogie might be fat, but at least he isn't reretarted like you are

Medicare is a tax senpai.
Not insurance.
So if he's paying $750 a month for insurance it's completely separate from the tax that he pays on his income into medicare.
Too lazy to check the actual numbers but it explains the 2 payments since you both seemed to miss it I assume because your not from burgerland.

THIS IS A FUCKIN VIDEO

Yeah im from bongland. Still, $4000+ a month total for healthcare is ridiculous

For someone as fat as he is I'd say it's okay

You still don't seem to understand that 40k is a tax for a program called Medicare which is gov provided insurance for old people, it's not him paying for his own healthcare

how much do you think he spends a month on food?

This. Luckily I've never watched a single video from this fat fucking scumbag. He makes over 100k a year from them apparently

Shit I didn't see it said 18
Maybe I should go see the eyedoctor.

Again it's not for Healthcare. The $750/month is for his Healthcare coverage.
The $3k is a percentage based tax that all Americans pay. He happens to make over 100k a year's not sure the exact number which is why he pays so much.
The Medicare/medicaid tax is put into a pool which pays for the extremely poors and the old peoples medical bills and such.
So it's uncommon to pay anywhere near that unless you are rather wealthy.

Ah ok, I have no idea how the American system works. Never thought id say this but thank fuck for the NHS.

>mfw boogie moves to canada

Everything, which is why he can't afford his healthcare

>same disgusting yurocuck

SOMEONE IS GOING TO PAY!! REEEEEEEEEE!

I hateJohn Oliver so much. What a piece of shit

fatties delusions ...

It got killed in the Senate instantly, Boogie should learn how the government works.

The senate hasn't done anything with it yet but they will likely make a bunch of changes

fatties to gulag when¿?

Okay, I could understand if someone has a condition and they were pissed about the bill, but Boogie is a retard here. If anything, this should incentivize him to GET HEALTHY so that he doesn't need medications or surgeries in the future.

If you don't have a chronic illness, people can take precautions to prevent or lessen their chances of getting sick i.e. BECOMING LOWER RISK. You can do that by eating a healthy diet, exercising, not smoking, not binge drinking, etc etc. Even though the bill already still covers preexisting conditions, someone like Boogie needs a kick in the ass to change his health. Hell, think about car insurance, why is the insurance of an 18 year old male so much more than a 50 year old woman? Because the 18 year old is a much higher risk! Which makes sense from a business standpoint and people forget that insurance companies are still companies that need a profit.

tl;dr If you don't have a chronic illness, just be fucking healthy and lessen your risk of sickness.

>mfw

Murricans – I just don't understand them

Holy shit she's out of breath from just talking how can you live like that

Is he supposed to be a comedian?

i know boogie browses Veeky Forums because he called Veeky Forums "beta cucks"

when

the joke is that obesity is a choice and homosexuality is a disease

>said no american ever

Why do you watch his videos?

I'm pretty sure Conan O'Brien made this joke first.

why

Could you link us where he said that?
also, dont think boogie should be the one calling other people "cucks" as a slur

This is literally one of the worst things I have ever seen on Veeky Forums. And I started on b like 10 years ago.

hahahahaha

Damn she's fatter than he is

for a FPH thread this sure is lacking pics.

> Can't Squat 300 lb
LMAO

>sweetened condensed milk
>sugar
>mayo

jesus christ

"on a diet"

youtube.com/watch?v=lHYQ7pIQM5A

within 30 seconds