Do energy drinks help woth lifts? Is it the vitamin b12?

Do energy drinks help woth lifts? Is it the vitamin b12?

Also left or right Veeky Forums? I think left is the patrician choice.

Right is bae but left is okay.

How do I find cooking mode gf?

It's the caffeine.

I pick the right!

If you are drinking energy drinks just for better lifts, I´d save that money and just buy any kinda jar of pre-workout supplement. And right is top wife.

take a fucking cooking class.

But then she won't cook for you because you can both cook

Right is best. Cuter from an aesthetic standpoint and she wants your hugs so bad she's willing to cook for you. Probably willing to do naked apron for you once you enter a proper relationship.

Energy drinks aren't that great for lifts. Just take a quick-dissolve B12 and drink water, then drink your horse semen protein shake after.

I only take a pre workout if I'm tired or desperate for a PR

I pick neither. Id prefer a boyfriend who'll lift with me then we can do meal prep together

unless you're a committed marathoner, you won't really benefit from energy drinks. The refined sugar in them usually make you crash like a motherfucker and really fuck up your performance. You're better off just drinking water or have some creatine/ coffee if you want to keep your energy up.

Post More of these

right is best no contest

>cooking for a hug

Is this something japs actually do

Someone post the image of the guy who cooked vegetarian meals for a girl hoping to get in her pants, then she got a boyfriend and he cooked for both of them.

that sounds so sad.. why would a person put themselves through that..

I would also like that image or story.

>tfw right but bf takes it for granted

>Can't help but love being relied upon

These are the chicks that love turning their guys into chubby guys. Basically gains goblins.

Are there more of these images somewhere?

some times i think i have a fucked up body

then i come to Veeky Forums

I get it that popular girls like to dress fashionable but how fucking stupid you have to be to dress like that in winter?

Where's the bbc? Did schlomo lie to me?

Fucking wew lad. Thanks once more for one-upping my self-confidence Veeky Forums.

It's mostly the caffeine. B12 will really only matter if you are deficient, if you are deficient you will feel fucking amazing after drinking one, but unless you drink a lot of alcohol or are a vegan you probably aren't deficient.

requesting this, sounds sad and hilarious.

I actually laughed out loud reading this. Please, if anybody has it, post it.

Bringo

If Right-chan actually existed and loved me, I would have unlimited motivation. I'd bust my ass to be the best man I could to give her the best.

Too bad I'm a bitter fuck who has nothing in life except a 3.0 GPA and half-decent lifts.

But I probably cook better than her and I have no degrees so that's all I'm good for.
Please, let me be the stay a home bf I promise to take care of all the chores. As long as I don't have to be around work people. All I need is one person.
I don't even care if it's a gf and I get sex or a best friend and we just platonically hug. I just want someone to earn money for the both of us.
I'm not lazy, I'll work on the home. I just can't deal with coworkers.

He didn't say you had to do well

I prefer reality

Although, reality is that women aren't gonna ask me out anytime soon. They expect me to do all the work, boring

I think I found it.

girls looking for boyfriends and protip:[spoiler]they usually get them[/spoiler]

> that image

holy fuck

> 'i think they prefer a man who can so no to making dinner ...'

like at that point there's no excuse not to throw boiling curry on the dude's face i don't care how fucking beta you are

>Then I finished cooking for him in silence.

Right is from the 50s. Left is modern women.

>I forgot to take the meat out of your curry, but I'll put my meat in your vagina.

Ahh.. the classic long game pick-up plan.

ROASTED

>they're not real

>they're not real