What are some keto foods/snacks

What r keto foods that u dont have to prepare, that u can just buy ready in a grocery store or even in a gas station. Also does spinach and cheese have carbs? I ate a bunch of crab and cheese and spinach and cheese in some chinese buffet and that was probobly a mistake

Also how much protein should I be eating on keto ? I'm cutting right now and im trying to keep muscle but i dont want to eat too much to interfere with keto

eat nuts, dipshit

Protein doesn't affect ketosis. Ketosis is 99% driven by carb intake. Gluconeogenesis is done to need, not to supply

How long die it take to get in ketosis? Also what are good foods other than nuts to replace high carb foods?

chicharones/pork rinds. don't get any dumb flavors with MSG. ingredients should be just pork and salt.

im not him but some foods i can think of is
- Dark chocolate ( the very dark kind like 90% + ) get the ones with nuts it tastes gr8,
- Greek yogurt
- Cottage cheese
- cheese

i always feel disgusted after eating pork rinds. But they are really good for keto, i'll just eat them occosianly.

Greek yogurt is a terrible keto food unless you are exercising a LOT

2 days of very low carb and I was getting the keto acetone breath.

The best keto 'easy calories' food is heavy cream. If you drink coffee, load that shit with heavy cream. It's basically the only keto food that won't fill you the fuck up

i put butter in my coffee today. tasted preety bad. I'll try the heavy cream idea

Why not "bulletproof" i. e. with butter and coconut oil?

because it will fuck up your lipid profile

Is it okay to eat an entire 80-100g bar of dark chocolate ? or should i split it up into halves between 2 days?

Sashimi is the easiest shit. Just slice the fish and eat, with just a bit of soy sauce+vinegar mix on the side. The only problem is you need to be near a store with fresh fish.

Pic related is the gift from gods to man

>368 calories per 100g bar
>50 gr pure protein
>2gr carbs

forgot pic

Wait what? Protein doesn't affect ketosis??

I was always told that excess gets used for energy same way carbs do, and that stops ketosis???

You're not wrong. If your daily intake of protein is over 50% it will slow down the process, but won't make you super fat and bloated like carbs do.

It's about the speed really. 25% protein is like a sweet spot. Over that you just waste a lot of time. Under that you lose lean mass.

Why? They're God-tier. Well, actually they should make people feel disgusting, considering the only fat sources it has is literally lard and burnt cooking oil. Plus the added salt, and the proteins are all denaturalized to the point where they lack all and any nutritional value pork had. Heart-o-rifick!

I enjoy eating them, especially barbeque flavoured ones with some coffee on the side. It just makes me feel weird afterwards, thats why i limit eating them

This is bro tier science. Yes protein throws you out of keto. Simple as that. Not sure where you are getting 50 percent.

>salt is bad for you meme
>denaturalized proteins
ok? denatured proteins still have nutritional value. doesn't the same thing happen when you cook chicken? so would you say that grilled white meat chicken has no nutritional value? please provide some sources.

I saw a keto chart that says protein should make up 35% of your diet where fat is 65% and 5% is carbs

Under 30 grams of carbs and less than 20 percent protein. The rest is fat.