Real whale here ready to take some poor Veeky Forumsnessmen under my wing

Real whale here ready to take some poor Veeky Forumsnessmen under my wing.

I have a made an absolute fortune on alts these weeks.

This isn't some pnd so you need patience, I'll give you accumulation entries and when to exit

Just write down your email and I'll send an email.

I'll take max 10 people so give me a reason to pick you

[email protected] thx

[email protected]

I just wanna make my family some $$$$

[email protected]

im sick but cant get on welfare so i need to make dosh from home to survive

[email protected]

Thanks whale user

[email protected]

fuck off degenerate

[email protected]

My reason is that my strategy is scattered and I am seeing glimpses of gains here and there but nothing consistent. I need consistency, and feel I am on the brink of making my small investments into something life changing.

[email protected]

I want to financial freedom, I want to support my family and I want to create businesses to eventually help people by creating jobs and activity.

[email protected]

just trying to get out of my parents house. they don't really help financially so I'm on my own. hopefully cryptos my big answer :/

[email protected] because I'm going to change the world

[email protected]

Build a nest egg of savings, then invest in my freelance animation business.

[email protected]

Trying for three reasons:

1) Become financially secure enough to support my father and to pursue my passion for Physics and more time to practice hobbies like woodworking

2) Start a non-profit for tutoring at-risk kids in STEM

ez email collection scam enjoy your keyloggers

[email protected]

You've piqued my curiosity. My email is doesn't have a typo.

[email protected]

I have a lil fantasy of making an off the grid concrete cabin :-}

I know there are already over 10 emails here, but on the off chance you're feeling generous and want to help me recover my 75% losses, my email is [email protected]

[email protected]

I have plenty of time to learn, just need a senpai to guide me into the light!
I'm eager to learn and become a bigger fish in the sea!

Anyone got like 0.007 btc they are willing to share? 15xKSw8W7CtaD673wCFzm75wEGuerc2vi3

Hey daddy i got some spicy stuff for you too
[email protected]

I also pay for my own tuition for medical school so it would be nice to be able to pay that all of through crypto :)

add me on skype:
CryptoAnna

[email protected]

First used BTC at $220 to resell fake ids, Sold my 5k i made for community college. No one around me will cosign for a college loan and I am using the (hopeful) revenue from Crypto to ease the debt pain. Super motivated and have a fair bit of free time to research. I'd love to learn and would use the earnings to give myself a headstart in life.

>reddit spacing
>low res image image under 50 KB
>generating leads

Don't you idiots realize it's a Pajeet thread. SMALL FILESIZES AND A LINK OR LEAD-GENERATION ALWAYS ARE A PAJEET THREAD.

Pajeet has no internet bandwidth so he can't send high res images you fucking idiots!

Dubs of truth

kek

Hi, whale-sama.

I'm a quick learner but could really use a boost in this crypto world I've just started getting into, already not sleeping many nights a week. Really burnt out of my job of five years and passionate about making it big, for myself and for my parents too, who are in debt. Life goal: move to the mountains/innawoods and have a nice comfy family.

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]
- I just want to continue documenting the underground music and arts scenes of the world. I'm a lifelong nerd, and like many, watched Bitcoin at $100, and didn't do it. Now, I'm all in. I began making DIY films about punk rock in China, and then I moved here. Mostly to get out of debt, but to also continue making films on a very low budget, and have since gone to Indonesia, Korea, Japan. All I want to do is keep going, archive and expose under the radar kids doing great things... so I figured getting into this is a good way to "lightly make it." Consider it. Cheers.

step 1:
don't believe larpers like this guy
step 2:
listen to my calls

Email: [email protected]

1) I'd like to be taken under your wing so i can first learn but also make money.
2) I wont complain if a call puts us in red...The whole crypto game is about taking a risk and having patiences. I'll Ride or Die with your calls!

>step 1:
>don't believe larpers like this guy
>step 2:
>listen to my calls
This

[email protected] (don't mind the terrorist name it's not my actual name)

You should pick me because I am great at taking orders, I am a quick learner and most of all I have a lot of availability.

[email protected]

I have no idea what reasons to give you. Hard to impress with your personality on an anonymous board. Let's say; pick me, and I'll mail you the reason for doing so later.

[email protected]
I got 35k in student loans to pay back, i need to get this shitwagon rolling and make some money

[email protected] again

Just wanted to alaborate a bit more so you really pick me, I got into crypto half a year ago, haven't made that much gains but hoping to make my job from it in the future, I just want to be able to work whenever or wherever I want, I have been looking to follow somebody to learn more about trading and crypto. This would be the perfect oppurtonity for it

[email protected]

Just need steady income of about 1400 each month to fund my game and hopefully make it big in the indie industry. I've only managed to make 300 each month so far in 10 months of crypto dealings

this goy right here
[email protected]

Im not about to waste your time with some sad sob story about how I grew up in poverty w/o my father and am still impoverished blah blah blah. Im young, and I want to take control of my own life, I just need to be pointed in the right direction. Im sick of being told I need to wait for for superman and I want to say screw that and forge my future myself. With a little guidance, I believe I can do that. Thanks [email protected]

[email protected]

I have made a decent chunk of change the past 6 months. Novice to crypto. Easy learner and understand charts. Would like to use a % of my earnings to help the less fortunate in 3rd world countries. No BS. Thanks for spreading the love OP

I want to elaborate on my situation and my dreams.

I lived on my own for six years until me and my friends succumbed to a downturn in the economy that ended our jobs. For my roommate, he entered an argument with a coworker at the bike shop. For me, the manager had to shut down the brick and mortar phone store for over hiring. I have lived in my family's home for five months, and just came out of an unpaid internship on the Hill. I want nothing more than to be able to contribute to my family and build my animation business.

[email protected]
I'm a poorfag barely paying for university. I love crypto and I've been successful but my lack of capital holds me back. You could change my life. Please pick me

[email protected]

Been looking for a mentor to help me get into coins.

Quick learner with loads of time.

Let me know.
Thanks.

[email protected]
Please sir I am wage slave.

>scraping this thread for leads
Enjoy your spam suckers!!

you dumbasses. he now has half of what he needs to break into your exchange accounts. I assume if you're dumb enough to post your email, you're too stupid to have 2FA enabled.

assuming i keep $ on exchanges w the same email

[email protected]
need more money to slowly accumulate into good projects.