Fat women now believe we lift for them?

Thank you. You thirsty males. Thank you, for lowering you F****** Standards.

> Man: Gets fit, shaped up, becomes strong to get women.
> Women: Just be fat.

I'm really beginning to hate this place.

Hey fuck you man, I haven't had sex in 8 years because I refuse to lower my standards. I've only ever been with fat chicks and I hate that. I promised myself the next one would at least weigh less than me, and I'm 6'2 with a BMI of 22. Normal to good looking girls just aren't DTF with anything but Chad. They're literally passing Chad around like a dildo while average guys like me get nothing.

you mean
> Women: Just exist.

>implying

The irony is that most gymcels on Veeky Forums don't even have a tenth of the value that even the most disgusting, fattest woman has.

this

I've turned down at least 3 fatties who were DTF in those years so it is somewhat of a decision.

Delete this please.

I'm in my senior year at an American target school with a good bit of free time.

If I throw it together over a few hours, would Veeky Forums be interested in a modest research report looking at obesity statistics by gender bucketed by age in the United States? I would also throw in an kind of swagged proxy data ethnographic report on the American/Western European cultural narrative of obesity for each gender.

Why,it's true.

>at Denny's last night
>qt3.14 and fat Mexican walk in ranting and raving
>they start talking about how me and my friend are cute
>qt says she'd date me
>about to pay for food and leave
>fatty comes and asks me if they can get a ride home
>why not.jpg
>leave towards there casa while listening to them rave
>fatty tells me how she never brings money to bar because she always gets guys to buy drinks for her
>never ended up getting the qts number
>reminded again that women are a meme and men fall for them constantly
>go home
>post Tfw no gf threads on Veeky Forums to see just how desperate other guys are
>mods instantly delete /r9k tier post because they care about the quality of posts on this board
>cry into pillow wishing I was gay

>Fat women now believe we lift for them?
Well, I do

nice ass desu

Men who sleep with or date women below their league should be gassed. It causes the sexual marketplace version of inflation.

Yes

Redpilled prediction: female obesity spike post 30. Same for males but to lower extent

>good looking girls
>average guys

Why would they lower their standards for you?

Can't you read? Even the average ones goes for Chad. I think my standards are fairly low. Just don't be fat or ugly or retarded.

Sure bro, that'd be pretty cool.

Birth control was a mistake.

Men (for the most part) used to only fuck a girl he wanted to have children with and not just use as a fleshlight to pass the time.

I have a fat fetish I can't fucking help it!

Yeah I can read, you're obviously not "normal" looking.

>1000mg of anavar
>horrible dried skin
>so awful you need to cake your face in make up

female bodybuilding was a mistake.

This. I love pounding them hard and watching their bodies ripple as a result of my strength.

More like

Men:

If Attractive: Get rich, have a decent job, have good social skills, as well as a good physical shape.

If not attractive: Kill yourself

Women: Dont be hideously ugly.

>self censor

are you twelve?

Hate men who settle for dogshit.
I wouldn't lift if women liked manboobs.

>Tfw when I actually lift for fat women

Cry harder, Veeky Forums

why? they're not picky and will fuck you if you're skinny

I don't think you understand how THICC we're going here, son.

Fucking hell. 15 years ago I was the oddball for liking fat chicks. It was easy back then. Now a lot of dudes wanna bang "t h i c c" (fat) chicks. Suddenly for every thick bitch, there are plenty of alphas lined up ready to hit it and they're not so easy to snag.

>be gay
>don't have to deal with any of the hormonal bullshit, playing coy, or dumb mind games when dating
>sex whenever I want, if that's my thing
>some of my friends have to treat "how many sexual partners have you had" as a fermi estimation mathematics problem
>don't have to worry about accidentally getting guys pregnant
>when you find a nice guy and settle down, if sexual boredom sets in you can just have an open relationship and sleep with
>no AIDS because I have health insurance and can just take a blue pill every morning that prevents me from contracting HIV even if I had non-stop bareback orgies on the daily
>can go the rest of my life without interacting with a woman and still achieve sexual satisfaction without some anime pillow case or blowup doll

feels good man

That's what you get in a female-centered society. They might cry about muh patriarchy, but in the end, education, media, politics, everything is infested with feminist attitudes putting females on a pedestal and constantly bashing men (most of all white men). A lot of boys growing up in such an environment will feel alienated and hated and either retreat from society or become little beta slaves who do whatever a woman wants.

kys degenerate faggot

>"Homosexual behavior, especially, is behavior that will put an end to nations and humanity. What does it mean by putting an end to nations? Someone who practices homosexuality will not care about their country, so that country will disintegrate. Homosexuals do not procreate, so the human race will vanish! This kind of behavior is forbidden by national law, universal law, and natural law. Those who do will fall into the hells no matter who they are. Every one of us must know this.

>People cannot be oblivious to the basic responsibilities of human beings, otherwise we cannot even compare to animals. Notice how animals do not engage in homosexual behavior. Some may argue that same-sex lab rats practice homosexuality, but that is because you force these rats. Has anyone confined you so that you are only with those of your sex and make you practice homosexuality? This kind of behavior defies creation; it is wrong. Cultivators must be normal and not psychologically deranged."

idgi

Gay fitzen here too. Feel mostly the same. Particularly relieved for don't have to be slightly feminist at all...
But I don't have sex when I want.. How you do that user? :(

>Men (for the most part) used to only fuck a girl he wanted to have children with and not just use as a fleshlight to pass the time.
Literally not true in the slightest. How fucking dumb are you? At what point in history do you think this was the case?

There must be a place the guys go to meet up?

>tfw rejecting fat chicks
>tfw they walk up to you thinking they're hot shit and you fucking shatter them like glass
I may be a virgin, but at least I've never settled for a fatty

if you are gay and cant get laid within 24 hours of wanting it you must be really fucking ugly...or maybe im just spoiled in socal.
literally every 24hour is a gay hookup /meetup spot, especially around disneyland. i have a home gym and keep the membership just for the sauna ;)

I'd read it.

Prediction: The dindus kill our stats.

fuck off you half wit burger
>animals do not engage in homosexual behaviour
false
> This kind of behavior is forbidden by national law, universal law, and natural law
i don't like homosex but i like stupid fucks even less, if something occurs in nature, like men buttfucking, it's per definition natural
universal laws are r2pi or the gravity, non of your christianity-based moral shit

be happy that my bro homofag doesn't like girls so your virgin ass might get a pity fuck one day

Sounds nice, It's a shame that eternal damnation awaits you after this life.

>tfw fags will feel baby jesus's wrath

No one lifts for people who save thumbnails

Halleluhja

>he mad
:o

> eternal damnation
> posts a picture of a tranny

lel

>I wouldn't lift if women liked manboobs.
Jesus Christ user I still would. Would you really take being unhealthy just for a woman? Think about it, that's like the opposite of the "lifting for women" mentality, just the bad results are physical

I bet you kiss girls, faggot

I am interested

now

T H I S

is what I lift for

>el matador beach
Get it?
BECAUSE HE'S PIERCING A SEA COW!

Tbh, I could fap to it if it weren't for cottage cheese legs.