Any geniuses out there

Any geniuses out there

Share your story;

How did u beat the system, wrote your own rules, became your own boss, left humanity behind, self-made men/women welcome

Being a genius has nothing to do with those things.

I technically have a near genius IQ. I live at home at 24.

Going into the service soon. Have a college degree, have had gf's, lovers, friends and lots of experiences. But don't equate genius with success.

>Being a genius has nothing to do with those things.
>I technically have a near genius IQ.
>I live at home at 24.
>Going into the service soon.
>Have a college degree,

KEK

Rolling for push ups

Fell for the STEM meme

>get out of jail epiphany
>bareback rich bitch
>move in to her parents house
>no job no school no worries about money
>get ripped "wow user, nice to have a big strong man around"
>Shoot the shit with neo conservative grandpa while being a secret Marxist
>patty cake with hardcore Christian mom while secretly being nihilist
>play the lover like a flute while secretly being immune to all feelings
> pretend to be dumb kid from wrong side of the tracks when secretly a autodidactic polymath
>pussy everywhere for the taking and life is easy and do nothing like a real Taoist

156 IQ. Done by a Psychologist. Doesn't mean jack shit when life tears you a new one.

I can solve problems faster than most people. Great. Really done me wonders.

>HERP DERP BUT GENIUSES MAKE ALL THE BUCKS AND BITCHEZ

I know highschool dropouts making millions. Chase money, be a bit sleazy and you can become your own boss. Really not that hard if it's what you want.

I just want life experiences, a nice place to lay my head, farm and a decent woman after years of being with horrible women.

I'd say that, as a genius, the ability to bounce-back from a fall, to rise from the ashes, the stoic expression, the sigh of a million Amor Fati's under your breath, isn't an accessory detail about geniuses but a principle feature of the genius.

... and you sound like a bitter little bitch

How the fuck would you know? And did I say I was a homeless wreck?

No. But I don't give a shit about "MONEY BITCHES, GAINZ BROOOOOO!".

These types of people are not geniuses. Being a self made man has literally nothing to do with mental aptitude.
There's warlords in Somalia with IQ's of 70 ruling over entire populaces with iron fists, raping and pillaging in the name of God. Literal trash human beings.
Stop buying into memes. You want to be a self made man? Great. Has nothing to do with success through material wealth. Self made men are mostly building their characters. Which is internal.

Read hundreds of books, spend months at a time studying obscure shit. Go out and achieve some level of success socially, get a good reputation, make friends, enemies, have sex, party, work. These are all things "self made men" do.

You have this retarded obsession in your mind about people like Elon Musk and probably some musician or body builder leaving humanity behind that you've forgotten about the other 7 + billion people on earth who because of circumstance can't achieve the same level of success.

see
The "geniuses are successful and vice versa" thing is an american meme. The only thing you need to be successful is dumb luck, followed by being hungry, motivated, and having balls and charisma. I don't understand how people fail to see this. How many rich people do you know of that got rich by doing "genius stuff". Personally I don't know any. Maybe chess players and that cunt Andrew Wiles.
>mfw people call jewckerberg, gates, buffet or trump "geniuses"
just kek. you have to be a delusional burger to not see that it was just dumb luck and/or hard work.
>be me 20 yo
>tested 142IQ (aka not amazing but pretty high)
>on top of that, god tier language learning skills, good reading comprehension for philosophy etc (when compared to normies I mean)
>gr8 at maths, have always been able to mathmog everyone despite never studying
>used to have photographic memory as a kid
>now
>failing uni because I never go
>want a nice life but too lazy to wake up before noon
>can literally feel myself become a brainlet as I lose my math & arithmetic abilities
>gf left me
>cringy autist
>missed out on my entire youth
>never worked a day
>5'11", still haven't learned
>no driver's license, depend on my parents
>poorfag
>mfw I'm basically a child when all people my age are already responsible adults
>see all of my "friends" going to engineering/business schools, having gfs, making plans for the future
>mfw these are the people who came to me for help when they couldn't figure out their homework
>mfw these are the people who talked me up as a genius and constantly asked me do mental calculations as sort of a party trick
yet here we are, I'm a depressed useless neet and they're functional, even sometimes successful adults. I just don't understand what people have that I don't. I can't figure out how to make it for the life of me. Maybe I'm overthinking it?
>a-at least I still got dat IQ right aha alpha genius reporting in
kill yourself OP. i know I probably will.

>genius
>posting on Veeky Forums
hue
This user genuinely has a point though. All the things OP lists have more to do with perseverance and a willingness to eat shit until you get lucky than supreme intellect. Like that old quote
>Nothing in this world can take the place of persistence. Talent will not: nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not: the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent.
You even say here that the ability to bounce back is the main thing, which may or may not be a feature of geniuses, but a person having this feature isn't necessarily a genius - kind of an "all bourbons are whiskeys but not all whiskeys are bourbons" thing. Look at any product of nepotism for a heightened example of this in action. They don't take orders from anyone, they do whatever they want every day. The wealth they were born with has made it easier to "bounce back" and enabled them to fail countless times without really taking any serious losses, but most of them are fucking retards.
Obviously every "self-made" individual isn't necessarily a product of nepotism, but it should be clear that genius status isn't a prerequisite for being your own boss, writing your own rules, etc.

Bro. If you don't have money, you don't have shit (2017)
No one said anything about material wealth or the knotches on ur belt being a defining factor of genius

>because of circumstance can't achieve

This is really a thing geniuses never say to themselves. There are facts that describe a predicament, how you got to a situation in place and time- but the Intellect of a Genius? The Will of the Unique? The Spirit of History in the Dialectics of the Rebel? Dafuqumeen

Another little bitch

>143 iq, tested by Counselors in high school
>work minimum wage job
>have gf
>girls are pretty easy to get because they're overwhelmed by muh intellect
>beat the system on the daily because nihilist with absurdist tendencies
>where the same clothes every single day
>wash them while showering
>wear them wet and let them air dry
>have friends and nobody gives a fuck because it's the mind not the body
>constantly told how I'm envied for not giving a fuck what people think of me
>secretly give so many fucks
>poor hygiene
>living extremely efficiently
>living extremely frugally because ideas satisfy my materialist needs
>save $1000 of my paycheck every month
>no idea what to do with the money so it's just building up
>probably will start investing

>thinking about renting multiple houses at once and then renting them out to people while pretending to be the realtor/owner so I can charge them an extra $200
>pay the rent
>make $200
>5 houses means $1k/month
>no need to work anymore
>have 365 fake ids
>use them to get free birthday food every day
>Denny's/carls jr./jack in the box/ baskin robins every day for free, have workers schedules memorized for multiple establishments so as to never get caught
>been wearing the same pair of shoes for the past 4 years
>never use drugs/drink/smoke

>loneliest when others are around

U think a genius only reaches fulfillment when a specific goal is reached but your mistaken

EveydAy, everything the genius does is an expression of living life to the upmost, the genius enjoys the fuck out life, his success isn't defined by anyone but himself, he is judge jury and executioner. He holds himself in contempt. He is a total free thinker.

Just listen to all the self deprecating pity mongering little bitches. I'm not saying YA LETS GO BUY LAST KINGZ SHIRT HIRRRR

I'm saying a genius took flings and arrows of outrageous fortune and built a raft and lived out his life in a tree house in Tahiti and you bet your ass he didn't wait to read his biography to say "Dam feels good to be a gangster"

>ITT: your typical Musk-obsessed, /sig/-browsing, """""self made men""""" glamorizing, MIND PALACIN brainlet.
why are brainlets so obsessed with us? why do they treat us like we're characters in a shonen or something? we're basically just guys who can understand some things slightly faster and retain them slightly longer.
this. you need to stop using the term "genius" so loosely. if you mean "people who have balls", then just say that. for instance, I'm a brainmore pussy, my father and grandfather were "ballsy" brainlets (or at least degreelets). Can't brainlets tell the difference? what you're referring to is simply the willingness/abily of doing what one has to do in order to get what one wants, which for what it's worth is much more commendable than being born a brainmore imo

Calm down genius lol

> what you're referring to is simply the willingness/abily of doing what one has to do in order to get what one wants

No, that's just describing the average non-neurotic Homosapien in the year 2017. Genius is about getting what you want done it's about finding a new way to be in the world that is in accord with your deepest desires. Genius is about overcoming the odds and then some. Genius isnit available to everyone in fact it's actually very painful to be a genius. At the beginning of your life someone told you you would be a genius and then describe to you the things it would take for you to become 1, 10x out of 10 you would say fuck that. Genius doesn't come out of nowhere, it's from the dirt, shit, diamond in the ruff. Talent hits a target no one else can hit, Genius hits a target no one else can see.

And this Elon musk circle jerking is really your own NEET projections. It's funny how everybody thinks you elon musk must be a genius. The Rich kid is at best a hard worker. That you'd immediately think of elon musk when talking about genius says more about you than it says about anything else

>143 IQ
>Uses it to act weird, daydream about subletting apartments, and "play the system" at fucking Denny's

SO FICKINH BOSS

>I think that success is entirely luck, and that there's nothing special or useful to be learned from people who make it.
>My entire life is falling apart while I do absolutely nothing about it, wallowing in self-loathing while my brain atrophies and I edge closer and closer to suicide.

I have yet to encounter somebody who has espoused some version of the first statement without following up with some version of the second shortly thereafter.

Turn your nose up at me for being a delusional, pattern-seeking primate all you want. At least I'm not a loser.

are you a stirnerist by any chance?
It seems like we're having a disagreement in terms.
Would you measure genius by a person having enough mental energy to give 8+ hours to their boss and still chase after this overman ego self-mastery, whereas a non-genius is too mentally used up at the end of a day to become master-of-their-own?
Asking because of how you waved off circumstances, implying that being an indian dirt farmer or whatever doesn't impede a true genius from writing their own rules, and your insistence that benchmarks of wealth aren't the issue at hand.
If yes, then I might be inclined to agree with you. But I'm not sure if genius is the right term, as genius generally refers to measurable metrics of intelligence like IQ or creative problem solving, whereas this seems more like a matter of strength-of-will, which is more nebulous and difficult to quantify.
Generally phraseology like "write your own rules! be your own boss! become self-made!" seems to be used most by small-business fetishists and rich-people-worshippers, so you'll forgive me for assuming you had a material definition of "success."

Kek'd, quality post user

>No, that's just describing the average non-neurotic Homosapien in the year 2017
you really believe that? then why aren't you a "self made man" yet since apparently that's your goal? are you neurotic or something?
Also I literally agree with you about Musk, I just picked him as an example precisely because you come off as the type of cunt who'd jerk off to him.
My whole point is, brainmores don't make it more often than brainlets and when they do, it really doesn't have anything to do with them being geniuses.
But we don't seem to have the same definition of what a genius is. To me it's just the ability to memorize and manipulate more information. I'd say savant autists are geniuses. You seem to have a more "romantic" definition if that makes sense. You probably don't even STEM lmao.

I want to call you a cunt because you're obviously putting in the effort to fit in with the thread's theme but I actually agree with you. Just stop talking like that pls.

>Would you measure genius by a person having enough mental energy to give 8+ hours to their boss

No

>implying that being an indian dirt farmer or whatever doesn't impede a true genius from writing their own rules

Srinivasa Ramanujan

>genius generally refers to measurable metrics of intelligence like IQ or creative problem solving

Ur think of aptitude

> "write your own rules! be your own boss! become self-made!" seems to be used most by small-business fetishists and rich-people-worshippers

Just cuz they cookie cut it, wrap it in paper and sell it for 600$ a day doesn't mean it doesn't have validity. I agree with you that the circle jerking that can be found in the writings of napoleon hill or the audiohooks of tony Robbins is a part of how capitalism has transformed into a religion of "self mastery", and its embarrassing- BUT it's true. I personally don't find that stuff enjoyable, it's watered down and simplified- but the general direction is true. I'd say it's simplification and emotion bating is generally the way they make their money, I cant hate on that

It's funny you say Indian farmer because India's noon for a lot of it's religions and what comes to mind are the Jainist who are basically holy men who walk around naked and it's a blessing to feed them

I mean that was fuckin genius who came up with that. I mean, the king/sultan couldn't even do that

>Srinivasa Ramanujan
kek dumb currynigga worshipper. also he is exactly my definition of genius
he was more of a savant/circus freak than anything else. he wasn't nearly as pivotal to his field as redditors like to pretend. also you think he had it made? kek. the guy was poor and depressed as fuck. plus his making it had nothing to do with willpower in this case. he would have been unable to NOT land some kind of position in research since any institution would have wanted to use his abilities. if you think he fits the "self made man" stereotype which you seem to be so fond of you're just getting your memes mixed up my man.

Yea STEM is cool and all but just off the top of my mind when I think of genius names come to mind are...

Orson Welles
Fredrick Douglass
Maurice Ravel
JS Bach
Vladimir Nabokov
Ovid
James Joyce
Claude Debussy
Syd Barrett
Brian Wilson
Vivian Maier
Banksy
Stanley Kubrick
Marlon Brando
Andy Kaufman
William Shakespeare
Martin Heidegger
Fred Rogers

My idea of genius is about a way BEING. Take pic related. Vivian maier was a nobody, and died a nobody. But she loved photography, so that's what she did her whole life. Her photos beat all of them, even the greats like Cartier or Frank. You think she didn't know how good she was? Do you think she gave a fuck about getting recognition? And most importantly, do you think she wasn't on a different plane than most people?

Talent is what everyone keeps tripping on. Genius is about breaking new grounds for yourself, being the best you can be regardless of circumstance, I repeat THE BEST VERSION of yourself

Of course zombie STEM plutocrat worshiping internet aliases wouldn't understand genius.

It used to be found in the silence of a hundred bowed heads over a book, amounts thousands of books that's glory was made to last thousands of years

You bet your boy ass shits romantic

>that list
>literally a who's who of Pleb Magazine's Personalities of the Month
>(FUCKING FREDRICK DOUGLASS AND SYD BARRETT LMAO AHAHAHA kys you 14yo cunt)
>"BEST VERSION OF YOURSELF" self help bullshit
>confusing genius (i.e. processing more information, faster than most) with actual, clinically diagnosed Asperger's syndrome
kek. are you 16 or just some kind of master cringebaiter? also taking pictures is not a valid form of art, sorry. actually artists are not usually geniuses. they're just talented at making things that please other people. for instance we know for sure than mozart and mendelssohn were actual geniuses (perfect pitch, photographic memory etc) where most other composers (Wagner, Haydn, Brahms for instance) were just that, composers who had listened to/read a fuckton of music and got better at writing it. Guys like banksy or frederic douglass (L M A O) are famous because of circumstance, and basically they are made. That's the definition that people like you are trying to push because it enables every one who read a bullshit self improvement book that they'll "become" a "genius" . Because being a genius is about being based and having muh willpower amirite. But that's wrong. Geniuses are literally genetically superior. Their brain is made in such a way that they can do things other people cannot do (see Euler or Ramanujan both of whom are valid examples). Genius is actually a physical characteristic since it's basically brain structure. When I see a guy like that flaming faggot Daniel Tammett, I think to myself "this is actual genius", not because of his shitty poetry or whatever it is he's writing these days, but because he can do things that I physically can't and couldn't even if I trained for 10 years. Anyone could be Banksy if they wanted to. Fewer people could recite every single book they ever read and get it exactly right.

I'm pretty sure genius is the definition given for people that fall in a certain bracket on an IQ scale

But srsly I feel bad for you cuz ur obviously mad, lol, on top of being incoherent u have absolutely no context for the claims your making and your biological determinism is the real 14yo argument.

Genius isn't just Will, it isn't just Intellect (and all ur memory gizmos and musical talent or savant mathematical anal ability), it isn't just the Object of Desire, it isn't just the Object Source of Desire, it isn't just about Aretè, it isn't just about what's yours, it isn't just about breaking new ground, it isn't just about attempting to love and take every moment of your life and dedicating it to play, it's about ALL that shit spiced with sprezzatura. Hurdle does that make sense mongoloid?

why did I get the "photography isn't an art form" guy?

>I'm pretty sure

>Geniuses are literally genetically superior
>pleb magazine

With the first realization comes an even deeper one. There is nothing special in making it. I don't envy people who "made it", I envy people who believe that meme and have something to strive for. I usually don't say that because that's a surefire way of getting called 14yo but absurdism is literally right and despite how sad that makes me I try to ruin my own life so that I'll have no choice but own up to my beliefs and kill myself.
Also people who try to "better themselves" are absolutely pathetic cunts. Doing that is admitting to yourself that you're insecure because you were dealt shit tier genetics and have to work hard. Trying, at anything is accepting your position as a cuck. I'd rather take what life gives me without having to work for it than know I've had to work hard (read: cheat) to get where I am.

If you think Mozart was a genius cuz he had "perfect pitch, photographic memory etc" you need to get your head out of your ass stem

>yesterday
>event with free cinnamon buns
>send wife to collect buns for the two of us
>after I ate my bun I stand in line too collect two more buns

I ate three buns when there was a limit of one per person

G E N I U S

What are you even implying?

I consider that an act of genius
If you thought that way about everything in your life, compounding solutions, having a good time, etc., definitely a genius in my book, no joke

>on top of being incoherent u have absolutely no context for the claims your making and your biological determinism is the real 14yo argument
explain. geniuses are born. you can try to convince yourself all you want but if you weren't born a genius you will never have savant-tier abilities which are mandatory in order to get an IQ score high enough to warrant being called a genius.
>it isn't just Intellect
yes it is
>it isn't just the Object of Desire, it isn't just the Object Source of Desire, it isn't just about Aretè, it isn't just about what's yours, it isn't just about breaking new ground, it isn't just about attempting to love and take every moment of your life and dedicating it to play, it's about ALL that shit spiced with sprezzatura
at this point I'm pretty sure this is a Veeky Forums meme. but if not then no. genius is none of that. genius is intellect, period.
>why did I get the "photography isn't an art form" guy?
kek did you even read your own post?
though you're right, I am mad whenever I hear americans misusing the term. every president, every "great man/woman", basically any quirky famous person is now a genius lmao.

photographic memory=genius
hating on objective, quantifiable measures of intelligence because you never managed to hit a passing average in algebra = not a genius
when will you learn

As a genius I am able to recognize my own kind retard

The only time I ever see people use the word genius is to justify their mediocrity, IQ means bullshit when most of your achievements come from hard work and working towards improving oneself

>user you're so smart!
>I wish I had it so easy!
this shit gets me fucking angry, everyone expects me to be a succesfull millionaire for some reason, its tiring to be honest.

Do urself a favor... learn something new today... learn the difference between aptitude, talent and genius :)

Do it kid
Drop the petulant talk

As a mentally deficient person I am able to recognize my own kind.
; - )

High IQ here.

The best thing that ever happened to me was figuring out that IQ doesn't really matter that much, as long as you're not a retard.

Initiative and discipline are everything.

no u

You=retard

LOOK Im a genius

A guy who has a photographic memory, memorized the the calculus, but killed himself over a girl- I would still call that guy a genius

Ur fucking retarded I'm done with u

Are you the face of autism?

KEK

Aptitude and talent literally mean the exact same thing. A genius is someone with impressive intellectual aptitudes i.e. aptitudes that would correlate with an extremely high IQ i.e. NOT.FUCKING.BANKSY lmao. kek how is this even a debate. fucking brainlets shitting up my board, they are the excrement upon my boot.

Truth

Banks's is brilliant you literally have no ground besides "my preferences" which by your tone suggests Coldplay and Steven king

I would because he objectively would be.
nah but you're probably that guy who justified being a failure at math by saying he had an "unconventional approach at problem solving, not like all those sheep" lmao how you doing Todd? not too rustled from sucking so hard at the official measure of intellect?

>Have a college degree
Did you think this was impressive?

>Objectively

Stop
U missed a few courses stemtard
But I guess you're have objectively objectified the object of your objectivity objectely, do u Object? Faggot?

i made connections before i went to university im 18. Now i design nuclear reactors, vaccines. I lift and I still don't have a gf

>Banks's is brilliant
holy shit this board is pleb. also I don't read and don't really listen to music except for the natty anthem and will smith OST tie-ins.
but if saying things that are objectively true and trying to save brainlets from their own delusions means I like Coldplay then by all means, Viva la Vida :^)

when the fuck did I say I have a college degree
do brainlets actually talk like that?

Veeky Forums is missing a shitposter, I see

SmellingPilesOfShit.jpg

Have a decently high IQ of about 130. It doesn't mean jack shit unless you do something with it. I didn't work hard or lift a finger to better myself until I was 25. I preferred video games and barely skating by, putting in the minimum of work.

Only started doing well on my own when I recognized I'd have to work for it. Hard work trumps intelligence every time.

and I though manletposting was god-tier shitposting. how do we get on Veeky Forums's level lads?

Woah bro I think u really destroyed that guys anus, exactly what u wanted right

O_O

This is the life.
People expect too much from you if you don't downplay your intelligence

I agree, only that I'd add to that Genius trumps hard work everytime

That's essentially what genius is- achieving easily what was once considered impossible (for x reasons, usually peddled by this little bitch I've known an entire morning- this is getting kinda boring)

If your reading this and hate what I'm saying just know that when raindrops drizzle on your face it's my jizz sperm faggot hahhahahahahahHhhhhhhahahhhahaahahhahah Hohohoho

I'm am user
Destroyer of corn dogs

???

> Be me
> 99th percentile every subject every standardized test growing up
> School stuff comes easier to me than most
> Beat the system by not trying to be a fuckup who tries to beat the system
> Study for tests, turn in my homework on time
> Get into a top tier state school
> Less prestigious than my friends at Ivy Leagues but I know that getting a financial head start means not digging myself into a financial hole
> Graduate with no debt
> Get a well paying job for my effort
> Don't buy stupid shit, get an affordable apartment and car
> Save enough to pay my way through grad school while working full time
> Get a Masters and even better paying job
> Already planning second masters
> Already planning career path to get that VP spot
> Already planning lifelong career, financial, and emotional stability
If you ask me the "system" and "rules" you're trying to beat are the naturally most efficient way to be successful. If you want stability and success the best way is to be better than the people around you at whatever you're doing. If you want to try to write your own rules and beat the system I suggest investing in the lottery because if you can't put in the work to beat the people immediately around you, you're not gonna make it famalam

>Marxist
>leeches off of other people's wealth while contributing nothing himself
Oh the ironing

Reads like a teenagers edgy power fantasy

and this is how you can tell a liberal arts faggot. everything is up to debate with those cunts. >"genius is clearly defined as someone with a high IQ? shit, better use all my favourite Veeky Forums memewords, spout grandiloquent bullshit and try to argue for my Veeky Forums inclusive use of the word!"
this originates in their deep rooted insecurity as they are brainlets who couldn't pass calculus 101 to save their lives. arguing/philosophy is the only time they ever get remotely close to being STEM masterrace (there is after all a logical component they largely ignore due to their brainlet status) which is why they will seize every occasion. they also get a rush from stating the obvious using more words than needed. avoid at all costs.

>monkey banana rainbow tacos aha so random xDD
back to 9gag you raging cunthole

I just ate some corndogs not really that random bro wats 9gag btw

Genius is to success what steroids are to getting big
If you have a lot of steroids its easier to get big, but you still have to go to the gym
You can get big even if you don't have steroids, though you're going to gain at a slower pace and may not be able to hit the same peak
If you shoot T into your ass and then sit on it all day you just end up with small testicles posting on an online gay porn board as we are now

>immediately plays Coldplay playlist

A genius, in your example, would realize, like Frank Zane did when he beat Arnold at Mr Olympia- that was at determines physique is much more optical than it is spatial. Shoulder to waist Ratio, low body fat, tone, and making it look easy. Zane was always a TALENTED bodybuilder, he WORKED HARD, but his strategy that year was GENIUS

a genius that year

My IQ is only 125.
My dad had an IQ of 150 but my mother fairly not so gifted.
>tfw ruined IQ by dad's lust after blondes chicks.

IQ of 125 is pretty good, dude. It's not 150, but it's well beyond average

And it reads like pottery

You must be new here

actually I remember reading somewhere that average IQ people were as likely to "succeed" as high IQ masterrace, if not more. dunno the name of the study but I'm sure you can find it. I'm pretty sure there have been several anyways. There's a reason why there is a stereotype about high IQ, depression and wasted potential. A lot of them aren't even Will Hunting tier, they are almost undistinguishable from brainlets because they can't focus on shit other than short puzzles in IQ tests. Also some people were tested as children and then lost their thist for knowledge and let their brain atrophy, eventually becoming brainlets.

IF I ONLY HAD THE POINTS - stemtard

That wasn't exactly my point but sure, I can agree that ratios trump sheer volume when it comes to looking aesthetic in general

what's with the coldplay meme? I know fedoras like to judge others by their taste in music but is it also a brainlet thing?

Saem

I can definitely see that, I wouldn't call myself a genius by any stretch but I've always done pretty good () and out of the people I've met who are leaps and bounds above me, one is a plumber because it makes him happy and the other is a depressed husk living with his parents.

Stop saying brainlet dude
It's hurting my feelings

no one gives a shit what you're eating bro. it just comes off as a cringe worthy attempt at a type of humor typically found amongst young women and prepubescent males who browse 9gag. If you don't know it, look it up, you'll love it and that way the grown ups can talk while you have some SFW fun

REEE JUST LEARN ALREADY.
I love brainlets though. Are you a girl?

Hmm I don't know never done an IQ test before, a lot of educated people have seen "potential" in me, some believing that I'm Einstein tier. In reality, I'm a massive con, I'm good at most things I do because I believe theirs nothing I can't do if I invest time into it. I practically self-taught myself philosophies and beliefs and almost question my reality a lot which goes into science but its more meta-science then anything... I just look things up and are good with words, I still google definitions but I can play/position on words well and write stories out of nothing like its crazy and so for that I have fooled people into thinking I'm super smart especially for my age, in which really I'm just mature, curious and articulated. If it was the case though, I'm to lazy to do anything - I want it easy and have an understanding that the mind just does based on the experiences, circumstances and situations we have faced and will face. Yes we can make a decision but those decisions are bound by those factors and illusive.

Anyone can con someone into seeming like they're smart, just be willing to question things and tell a good story coupled with your own self belief. I'd say a lot of it could do with the halo effect for me but thats what I do.

Probably the best bait today
10/10 Would lol again

Fucking brainlet
He even said that a huge component was motivation/hard work.
The entire contention is about whether their success has anything to do with very high intelligence ir whether it largely depended on other factors

>first day in the gym
>mandatory IQ test
>only get 109,6 IQs
>huge brainmore (probably 160 IQs) tells me to put my hands behind my back, handcuffs me
>whispers in my hear "you're going to the pit, brainlet"
>respond "b-but the average is only 100"
>131IQ Stacy points and laughs at my brainlet face as brainmore keeps escorting me to the pit
>throws me in
>fortunately land on my empty head
>trying to hold back my tears, look up and see nothing but brainmores with an amused look on their faces
>splutter "w-whatever, I have a degree in sociology from the university of numalia"
>they erupt in laughter
>try to speak louder but can't since my head and hence vocal cords are so much smaller
>"you guys are stem drones, just learning formulas all day"
>they just keep laughing loudly at my brainlet misfortune
>eventually head to the center of the pit to discuss politics and economics with my fellow brainlets for my masters' amusement
>start talking about crypto-fascism and the extent to which it has infiltrated the lower classes
>eventually that one giga brainlet (probably 120 IQs at least) doesn't agree about my take on Marx, gets taken by a bad case of brainlet rage and start eating rocks, brainlet style
>eventually they all turn against me and start chanting some mumbo jumbo about liberalism
>I start running for my life, eventually reach the door of the escape tunnel
>mfw it's protected by a brainlet proof, first degree equation
>mfw I can't fake that one using big foreign words
>mfw brainlets are closing in on my while Chad and Stacy point and laugh as they do their between-sets BRAIN GAINZ™ routine
>mfw it's another day in the brainlet pit
life is suffering Veeky Forums

>that many "eventually"s
fuck I fucked up bros. eurocuck, it's late here.

Probably a combination of never being intellectually challenged as a child and a feeling of social isolation.
Never learn to work hard and have no desire to succeed

this. normies honestly have piss poor comprehension, I feel so lonely sometimes. The only thing worse than trying to explain something to a normie is watching a normie explaining something to another normie. You get them but they don't get you and they don't get each other. I don't have any friends and my life is shit.

>stacy
>brain gainz
come on dude

chad and stacy are brainmores though

It's like manletism. Being short doesn't stop a woman from being Stacy, neither does being dumb