This is what normies find impressive

>this is what normies find impressive

#swoleleft

This is the dadbod I want when I become old as fuck.

nice tattoo, he can cosplay as a globe when he gets fatter

The swoleleft and the autistic pol weightlifters are probably ugly as fuck.

Anyone who gives a shit about politics online or discusses it on online forums are probably ugly mouthbreathing motherfuckers.

>Anyone who gives a shit about politics online or discusses it on online forums are probably ugly mouthbreathing motherfuckers.
How do I reach this level of pretentiousness?

Alright bro calm your gyno. I was that way until I grew up.

lost it at #malemodel

>not caring about politics
>not caring about the future of your country and children

>abs
Body dysmorphia

Exactly, anyone who needs to validate their own politcal belief by pointing out attractive in shape members of their own beliefs couldn't be any more insecure
>H-Hey look at this muscular guy who wears a trump hat! See we /pol/acks are all like that!

No It's more like
>LOOK AT THIS BASED TRANNY IN A TRUMP HAT
>LETS SHOW THE LEFT WHO THE REAL INTOLERANT ONES ARE

>yeah dude fuck having serious convictions and discussing them

LOL @ using a shadow to simulate a V-Taper

>online
did you sleep the last 20 years? it's the new thing that matters. Nothing else does. Papers - no, tv - not really. All the discussion is in the internet, pops

>implying any of this is real and not just a false reality playing out in the mind of a superior being

How do you eat that

I (want to) believe this is satire

yeah.. politics are for real losers!

>yes goyim ignore politics and let (((us))) handle it

its obviously meant as a joke.

It's barely meant to be eaten, you put it on insta or Snapchat to make people jealous

Why the fuck does he have a tattoo of North America? It's 2017, he should have a goddamn phone for directions.

you're right, people who go on Veeky Forums to discuss politics are faggots. They're not doing anything, just wasting time

Disgusting

I have that same Thor's hammer necklace. My gf bought it on ebay for a dolla

Hope he's made bank cuz his mug is ugly af

hes kinda cute
not swole, but cute.

I-is this what constitutes a sixpack?

a 25% bf that lifts 3 times a week is impressive? Well shit I guess I need an Instagram to impress normies, here I was thinking I was just a fatass...

dear god why!?!?!?!?

Who cares, he's got HEIGHT and
HEIGHT>>>>>>>>>>>>FRAME>FACE
FRAME and FACE literally don't matter for men, just the distance between the sole of your foot and the top of your head. When will you learn?
t. 6'2" masterrace

You're already making a political statement if you lift, brah.

>t.ugly lanklet trying to delude himself

>this is literally my body right now and i find myself repulsive

It is repulsive.

>Anyone who gives a shit about politics online or discusses it on online forums are probably ugly mouthbreathing motherfuckers

>all those brainlets
give me one single reason why I should worry about politics
>tfw french elections were today & I didn't even know
C O M F Y
O
M
F
Y

Good work triggering these poltards, m8

>The concept of 'physical health', 'beauty' and body 'strength' is oppressive anyway.

Lost my shit

>nazis
So, people who want the freedom to post fat people hate and control immigration into their countries? Evil bastards!

alright you aesthetic manlet scum. not even going to meme. take a guy like zac efron (god tier face, great frame, good body), or even jeff seid (okay face, even slightly above average height, god tier frame and body). Every single woman would pick an average/ugly 6'1"+ framelet over them. Ask them. Ask any girl you know. They'll look at you like "duh" and respond "well...the 6'2" guy obviously?" do you get it? can you even uncerstand that? it's not a competition. it's not a tie between muh face, muh frame and HEIGHT. It never was. You have lost. Better luck in the next life lil guy.

>jeff seid
>above average height
jeff pls go

I don't know a lot of people say he's 5'9" but I find that hard to believe. I'd say he's like 5'11" like some people suggested, maybe a bit more.

nice bait. that guy clean and jerks 246kg.

So then brag about your strength instead of mediocre physique.

This.

so many butthurt /pol/fags ITT ahahahahaha

#swoleleft checking in

God I can't wait for the democratic west to crash and burn. Only 20 years at most left before youre entire way of life, dies.

DAEMON SULTAN AZATHOTH BUBBLES IN CONFUSION....

Doesn't take a mastermind to know that, you gotta be pretty fucking autistic to justify lifting with politics