> he knows what day it is

stop

SORT
YOURSELF
OUT

>woke up at 1 pm
>eat breakfast
>go too the gym
>At home playing FIFA, was planning on spending the whole day studying for physics exam on Tuesday, haven't even opened the book

Such is life

>went to church with girlfriend
>had breakfast together
>at work now
>gonna study for finals afterwards
>tomorrow is gonna be a "bench the stress away" day in prep for my final later that afternoon

Get the fuck out of here. You've been shitting up our board with the chad and stacey talk. Protip: Everyone who was on Veeky Forums before /r9k/ decided to spread the autism around was a chad. Every. Single. One.

You are not welcome here.

This fucking loser mentality makes me hate this board. We need a purge. Maybe you should all kill yourselves...

It's not about what you actually do, it's what those around you think you do.

Go sit in a park for a few hours so your flatmates/family think you have friends, spend Saturday night chilling in a carpark somewhere, just don't stay home. Eventually people will start thinking you're this popular guy and maybe invite you out with them.

the fuck? where do you even live that women still go to church?

Upper Midwest my dude. Lots of college chicks still go to church here.

That's crazy bro, I have never even met a person my age who goes to church here in NYC. Bless you two.

Literal autism. WOOOOOOO SO DEEEP!!!
Give it a break already.... Sheesh.

Fag.

>Went to Golf club
>Spent some time improving on the range
>Gonna get my green card in a few weeks

> NYC

That's the reason. Similar here in LA.

>implying that's somehow bad
You whiny little bitch

neurotypical privilege must end
live with parents, and if I go sit in a park at night around where I live I'll be murdered

dont listen to the haters :3

>live with parents, and if I go sit in a park at night around where I live I'll be murdered
Not seeing the problem.

You've put yourself in the exact position you're in though. If you don't like it then fucking change yourself.