Tfw smoking 75 cigarettes a day

>tfw smoking 75 cigarettes a day

anyone here managed to quit smoking and did it help fitness goals?

summer isn't here yet my friend.

>did it help fitness goals?
i never even started and quitting helped fitness goals

Is it easier to quit in the summer?

>75

pretty pro desu

but no, considering I do bodybuilding, smoking is the only thing that keeps me sane on a cut. I switched over to high nicotine vape though, and do it in the house

I quit because it was way too expensive, I had to choose cigarettes or food so I had to quit or I'd die

Cigarettes come 20 to a pack. If you're an addicted chain smoker why would you smoke 75 instead of 60 or 80?

You don't smoke ANYTHING. You're just another dumb shitposter. Please fuck off out of my Veeky Forums.

>makes your work outs worse
>makes you feel worse
>gives you anxiety and depression
>makes you smell like shit
>girls think it's gross

That's why I quit

Uh what? A pack of king size cigarettes have 25 in them you moron, he's smoking 3 packs a day

Most packs come in 25 breh

This

Thank you for typing this first. 75 is such a weird number for cigs. If it's true then OP is autistic as fuck. Worse, if lying on a gay fitness forum about smoking OP is autistic as fuck

75 is 3 packs of cigs

Maybe in some third world shit stained country

>canada is third world

bumping for awesome bait thread

being this weak

I noticed in Trailer Park Boys your packs of smokes looked retarded.

*a... FUCK.

Now I look retarded(er).

I smoked 3-4 packs a day depending on how much I drank for a long time, haven't smoked since dec, 30 2015. do you wanna quit? do it. dont make any more excuses, dont make shit plans you're never gunna follow through with. tell yourself you're gunna quit and do it.

American smoke packs look retarded

I'm proud of you, user

> Allen Carr's Easy Way To Stop Smoking
read it op

Do it user and go full on with it
> replace the habit with another one, preferably not vaping but use it if you have to
> use patches
> Get your doc to put you on buproprion temporarly. People on it have a 30% higher rate of quitting which is significant
> Have a support system of people keeping you accountable daily and giving you praise along the way.
> Understand that most people dont succeed in quitting on their first try but don't use it as an excuse.

Exactly. The 25 pack never caught in the USA....24 packs of beer are quite popular but not 25 count cigarette packs. The county jack daniels is made in is a dry county.. Most places have raised the smoking age from 18-19-21 but its still legal for a minor to smoke cigarettes. Who fucking knows. This is why alcohol and tobacco are fucking stupid. I'm so glad I quit cigarettes HONESTLY..use a ecig then go cold turkey..worked for me.

If your from Aus go to your local league teams for a train and try to last more then 15 minutes.

What cigs are you smoking? I live in Canada and I always smoked out of a pack of 20.

Smokers explain this to me.

How the fuck do you smoke multiple packs in one day? I never understood it.

Do you constantly smoke like all day long? How do you get anything else done?

As a smoker even if don't get this shit. At some point the headrush goes away and smoking becomes something you're just doing for the sake of it. That's why you space out the time between cigarettes

That's like a cigarette every 15 minutes wtf

Dude, fuck tobacco and just smoke weed and grow mushrooms. You'll elevate from try-hard to muscle-druid.

Just smoke less to begin with you dumb fuck, Jesus Christ.

It becomes an unconscious habit. For me it was driving. I would chain smoke on long trips because every morning on my way to work was when I had my morning smoke. I would smoke half a pack in a couple of hours while driving and not even realize it.

Yes and yes.

If you are smoking that much a day you know it's taken a toll on your fitness. There is no question that quitting will improve your life significantly; right after it makes it fucking miserable for a little bit.

generally, no school, at home, etc.

>3-4-pack-a-day smoker roleplaying as someone who quit
absolutely absurd

I literally started because a qt I like smokes. Am I cvck?

>good smokes cost like $18 in canada

seriously fuck how expensive everything is here.

I quit a month ago and I've already saved like $200, not to mention feeling WAAAAAAAAY better lung-wise

Why would OP lie about smoking on an Ancient Egyptian Fishing Techniques forum?

just vape bro