Tattoos

All the Veeky Forums girls I know have tattoos, to varying degrees. While I've never really wanted to permanently graffiti my skin, I have to admit that it's pretty arousing.

Will tattooed girls ever go for non-tattooed men? Should I get one/some? I'm still pretty skinny, should I wait until I'm bigger so they don't stretch and look shit?

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22153289
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

tattoos are the mark of the stupid
no surprise every "tough" fit girl out there gets them

you should probably get one now and get it over with you moron

nothing says "I'm a degenerate" more than having a tattoo

>no surprise every "tough" fit girl out there gets them
this. considering how many of them get into fitness after being skanks for their whole life

Really? Fuck

I was gonna get a matching tattoo with my best friend from childhood.
We made a joke about when we were 11 and have both been wanting to get them since.

Should I just not do it? It was just gonna be a small one on the back of my shoulder.
Nothing crazy or hard to cover up

I found of photo of this user.

Veeky Forums, I'm proud.

But I'm degenerate without tattoos
More into the cute/innocent thing anyway

>nothing says "I'm a degenerate" more than having a tattoo
so johny depp is a degenerate? if a talented actor and musician is considered a degenerate these im fine with being degenerate

>johnny depp
>a talented actor
go over to /tv so they can laugh at you too

>writing off an entire culture as degeneracy
>being this big of a shill

Do I have to get a tattoo to be degenerate? I feel like I'm already pretty degenerate. I mean, I already fapped to the OP girl BRAAAAAPPPing. Am I okay being a degerate without a tat?

I hear you, Veeky Forums. Tattoo's are degenerate.

But does that mean all fit girls are degenerate? I genuinely don't know any girls in my gym who don't at least have some little picture on their wrist or ankle.

yeah well I never understood the idea of getting art made by other permanently branded on your own skin without any meaning besides that it looks like good art but has nothing to do with your own self. Its a waste of money if there is no actual meaning like serving as a marine or something. But on the other side, normal people do often stupid shit because they are bored or believe something that stupid is going to make them happy or something. I don't really care... I don't enjoy it and it makes you easier to identify.

I don't feel all tattos are degenerate, ones done for aesthetic reasons are.

How to not have a degenerate tattoo:

>tattoo yourself after surviving some war situation (not counting american middle east drone wars)
>tatto yourself to commemorate someone from your family that died, even then it has to be tasteful and minimal
>traditional tattoos (maori having maori tattoos, etc.)
>to hide scars if they're really hideous

Being fat is way more degenerate than having tats. In fact being skinny without tats is more degenerate than being fit with tats
The only girls possibly less degenerate than Veeky Forums grills with tattoos are the fit grills without tattoos, but then there aren't many of those

I'm bangin' a fit grill with tattoos, not fond of them but don't bother me. I've got none myself and don't intend to get any. Nobody actually cares if you have tattoos or not, except for the guys who still live their teenage years and think tattoos are "fucking cooll dawegg ommmggg XDD".

is that Angelica Anderson on pic?

are you autistic? Are you actually going to let white 17 year old legitimate virgins dictate how you live your life? If anything you should be doing the opposite of what is said in this thread

>you like tattoos
>you don't like tattoos
these are your options
also
>asking other autistic fags on internet board what you should or shouldn't like

100%

Nothing says /pol/ more than "'x' is degenerate"

Here's a real answer
Some of them are shallow and will give you less of a chance if you don't have tattoos, but ultimately there's always a shot if you have the same interests as them and are decent looking.
As for getting a tattoo? Wait til you're at least 25. 18 year olds are all dumb as fuck and really have no clue what they want in life or on their own body. Wait it out.

This x10000
Im 27 and got two tats when I was 18. I regret them

jesus fuck how meek are you
you a virgin?
follow the advice of internet peoples without any independent thought
get the tattoo jesus fucking christ

imo you will regret it later

sounds like you should quit being a faggot

plz gas yourself

There's no reason to get a tattoo unless it's to remember something important in your life

nice try kike

People get tattoos because they think it's an instant cool transfer.
If you buy into the mentality of course it works.
If you have any fucking sense at all it's exactly the same as a fedora but (semi) permanent.

t. /pol/ virgin white boy

No one cares what Veeky Forums thinks is degenerate. In fact the more Veeky Forums thinks you're degenerate the better... because it's full of little edgy /pol/ faggots.

>using white as insult
>building the modern civilisation and inventing everything is insulting
top kek, daquan

Wow, it just looks like a big old smear on the leg

>How to appeal to my subjective tastes :

Shut up faggot.

>white

Nice way to try to turn this into a racial argument you shit eating retard

Not an argument

T. Roastahontas

Brown person here.

Tattoos are a great way to scream "IM LOWER MIDDLE CLASS AND PLAN TO STAY THAT WAY FOREVER!"

Most of the "fit" women i see on social media are just utter cunts , horrible people.
They are completely different to guys that get fit for self improvement.
They get tats because they want to look like trash and attract the shittiest guy they can. They are rude and not in a sexy bad bitch sort of way. They are just cringe inducing rude.

thats not a brown arm dawg

this

I do like tattoos on girls but 95% of the time it's a red flag,for example as hot as your pic is, I've fucked a girl with tattoos like that and she turned out fucking crazy and insecure. Even thought my gf has some minor ones (extremely minor that you wouldn't see unless she had no clothes on).

That being said girls with tatoos don't necessarily only go for guys with them, even the ones who like 'bad boys'. It might help, sure, but not essential.

>I don't feel all tattos are degenerate, ones done for aesthetic reasons are.

>to hide scars if they're really hideous

Are you an idiot, user?

I have 3 from my time in the military and got them all on impulse. Don't regret any of them desu. Don't get something edgy or flavor of the month and youll like it forever

>brown
Are you that bitch that was running the NAACP? You know, the white bitch that swore she was black until she was outed and shamed?

I have 5 tattoos, all above the elbow and plan to get more eventually. I haven't gotten any new ones in about 6 years at this point so I've had time to reflect and I regret none of them. I actually enjoy having them.

>low class scum?

No, I have a STEM degree and work in DevOps making decent money. I can pay for the mortgage on my lakefront house, own my car outright, and still have money left to save and spend. I work M-F, relax on weekends with friends, and have time with my woman. Nothing degenerate at all.

OP, ignore the people in this thread. Tattoos won't make you more or less of anything than you already are.

You can bet a woman with lots of tats has whored herself out a million times before she got them. A woman would only get tats because she knows shes already used goods and doesn't care about attracting any guy.

You didnt created civilization

This

Tattoos make it easier for St. Peter to determine who goes to hell.

>tfw convinced my ex gf to get my initials tatted on her

>you didnt created

both activities involve calling attention to the body

wow girls are attention whores, big surprise

Im sleepy, sorry

You didnt create*

You're a nigger.

Nice reddit spacing

>thread about hot grils with tats
>one pic
Veeky Forums is gay niggers.

Having a tattoo proves they aren't able to think into the future

Fuck them if you want, but Jesus Christ don't date them

Or do, I don't give a fuck

lol fucking retard

fit girls are usually sluts or strippers or both so tattoos go with the territory

>username
>I'm sleepy
Feel free to go back to plebbit at any time

>NAACP

Lmao, fuck them. If you want to vote get a fucking ID.

You don't get to monopolize who gets to be a minority.

>I have a STEM degree

You couldn't even bother making up a fake major?

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22153289

And you are a pig

Im not black hahah, jk on u

Why?
Why, i dont browse that board

you didn't build shit

you're a 17-22 year old white dude with no jaw or chin and most likely a receeding hairline that thinks lifting is going to get him girls. I'm speaking from statistical probability here. You worship white girls yet you are literally invisible to them, such a tragedy

>2017
>people getting this angry
>all over some shitty tattoos

Tattooing your body as a girl shows extremely poor judgement, and no regard for the purity of female beauty.

You want a girl like that?

>actors and musicians can't be considered degenerate

we're reaching irony levels that shouldn't even be possible

if it's important, then you don't need a tattoo to remember it, faggot.

unless you're the guy from Memento or something

> Brown person here.

like being brown is any better than being a white trash degenerate? enjoy dating only within your race ya pajeet

Not only degenerate but faggy hipster liberal pitbull owner white trash.
Tats used to be intimidating, not everytime I see a sleeve a automatically assume faggot tryhard rich kid.
Liberals truly do ruin everything.

If you own a pitbull you need to neck yourself as well as you are the scum of the earth

My tatts are underneath my shirt.
Girls like it when they think youre a good guy without tatts and then when youre in bed they see your tatts and you look tough.
Works like a charm every time.

Sometimes you need a reminder IE during hard times

Tattoos are awesome if you spend enough money to get a good artist and get custom work that means something to you. They are also a great motivator to stay in shape. If you get a side tattoo and gain weight, it's just another reminder that you need to lose fucking weight.

>poor judgement
>degenerate
>lower class

Fuck I don't have any tattoos but the autism coming from some of you basement dwellers makes me want to get one out of spite.

Christ it's like being transferred back to the 50's.

>makes me want to get one out of spite

So you're saying you want to get one out of a moment of anger + poor impulse control and this is supposed to somehow prove us wrong?

If life on the outside is not a Norman Rockwell painting with that frog instead of people they are mad.

People on here without tattoos always talk endless shit about those with tattoos, yet I never see the reverse.
It's like those sad circumcision threads on /pol/ where uncut guys obsess over another man's cock.
I don't care about either enough to insult someone over it, as it really doesn't affect me in the slightest.
Get over yourselves.

Yes sensei I have spent my youth having premarital sex and smoking weed. I have not mastered the block chain like you have.

ONLY GET A TATTO OF SOMETHING THAT IS MEANINGFUL TO YOU.

DONT BE STUPID

>yes goyim, nobody in Hollywood is degenerate, please continue to worship actors

No such thing as uncut

There is only mutilated and normal.

i alwasy wanted a fit girl with some artistic well done tattoos. but never happened :(

Why? My brother in law is a tattoo artist and most of his tattoos are very basic. His entire arm is tattooed black for example. It suits him and looks cool.

>All of these permavirgins projecting

Lemme guess, you are also saving yourselves for marriage with a blue-eyed blonde aryan princess?

>40 lbs squat
>in public
>in underwear
>with gloves

why

>you're a 17-22 year old white dude with no jaw or chin and most likely a receeding hairline that thinks lifting is going to get him girls. I'm speaking from statistical probability here. You worship white girls yet you are literally invisible to them, such a tragedy
>projecting this hard

get professional help :^)

this

but also "I'm easy as fuck", "I'm emotionally unstable" and "I'm as boring as it gets in the long run", so it serves a purpose for the ones that know how to read them

the emphasis is on
>modern

wouldn't call nigs living in mud huts in current year and mudshits raping goats "civilisation"

Not having tattoos basically marks you as being a boring vanilla prude.

Stay mad, nerds.

So there's this idea i've had floating around recently, about a Veeky Forums tattoo

It would be just the first part of the quote in pic related, like on my bicep or somewhere

just "what a disgrace it is..." and maybe in actual greek lettering/alphabet for aesthetics purposes or whatever

wanted to see what you guys thought. the idea has been growing on me lately

>inb4 "hurr he didn't technically say that"

WHERE'S THE RUM TIM BURTON TIM BURTON

>being this triggered at people not fanboying your shitty body art

Shit, my Maori friend must be a raging degenerate cuck.

How do I convince him to remove the tatts his granddad gave him when became a man?

Jesus Christ Veeky Forums is full of faggots

No. Why would you put words on a fucking tattoo, a medium that works best in expressing visual imagery as metaphors?

What kind of subhuman failed aesthete are you?

see,thats my issue, is that im not a big fan of tattoos that are just quotes but this one resonates with me enough that it would be, to me, something worth tattooing except that i cant think of a good way to visually represent the idea besides the wording

A tiger leaping through flames, away from the eternal iron prison, with a koi in its mouth.

Only acceptable tattoo is one that enhances your physique.

OK Veeky Forums is this trashy ? Would you rather her without or does it add something?

for me, it' a mixed bag. the one on her shoulder (japanese geisha/woman) is cool, but everything besides that is too much,

I don't think that tattoos should overwhelm, visually. they should accent or complement the body