How to achieve this body Veeky Forums?

How to achieve this body Veeky Forums?
Please help me

>tfw penis is too big and masculine for this body type

literally this

can you gayfags please stay in your fucking containment board and stop fagging up every single board on the site?

>Asking about cool feminine body type
>HURRR DURR FAGGOT GET OUT
why are you so angry?

because if that's the body you want then all you gotta do is take it up the ass until you catch aids, and the place to look for that is:

Grow up

Lose weight, shave and exfoliate.

Nothing more?

You just wanna take it up the ass mate, nothing to do with Veeky Forumsness or lifting for that matter. Do you go on every board and shout "HURRRRR LUK AT MI IAM TWINK FAGGUT".

Whatever. Bait, got me to reply, 4/10.

Take estrogen
Take hormone blockers
Lose weight
Have an attractive skelleton
Epilate and use depilatory powder

Genetics, either you can be slim and look fem or you can't. HRT is always an option too if you're desperate and stupid.

idk exactly what proportions do i need to look like this
Fuck off faggot

>tfw want to be femboi but my beard is my best feature

>faggot telling someone to fuck off

oh the ironing

>fuck off faggot
Pottery.

Femboy mode best mode.

has anyone found their sexuality changing as they got Veeky Forums
this used to be kinda gross, but now i'd consider tapping it.

Best way to tell if your sexuality is actually changing is look at similar pictures but with faces included. Not that I've ever had to use that as a test or anything...

nothing wrong about a femboi with a big dick

>tfw penis is too big for my gf to humiliate me

>tfw can't find your postate to cum hands free

>tfw all your gf's would-be bulls are all less alpha than you

>tfw when penis is too big for a cute pink chastity cage

that's where you take the aids. now go.

get the fuck off my board faggots

now kiss

>my board

your board:
seriously, why do you faggots come here?

why do you faggots come here?

I just fucking asked how to acchieve this body type you dipshit
Isn't it fitness board or it's for bodybuilder homosexual bears like you?

nice english pajeet

Most people here fantasize about looking like a roided freak who died in a sauna.

A lot don't even realize that getting more muscles doesn't magically fix being socially awkward, so there you go

Yeah, transitioning genders will make you much less aspie than being a fit man. Good call.

It has nothing to do with transitioning though. Different guy here, I just like being slim and smooth (bifag, more into girls).

honestly, i think increased confidence and test boost libido to the point where low grade bisexuals are horny enough to be sexually aroused by the idea of dominating smaller men. and if someone is just closeted, getting Veeky Forums will let them be more comfortable in their body.
>tfw no tiny cocked trap gf to call a failed male while i stick my dick in her butt
>tfw i don't have a trap gf to cuck by making her watch me fuck cis women

And I already explained, take your ass to
And fill it up with semen.

Some faggot will give you aids and there you go, there's the anemic body you want.

>thread about nothing more than slutty women
>250 replies 178 images
>thread about femine dick
>constant bitching by one repressed faggot

Fucking this

why do you faggots always assume that if someone is disgusted by your debauchery then they're a repressed faggot?

why can't you understand that everyone fucking hates you but can't say it because of the social ramifications?

because if you werent in the closet you would give a fuck about this thread
>being this insecure

Why exactly do you hate gay people? I mean, I understand hating the flamboyant faggy ones, because flamboyant and faggy people are annoying in general, regardless of their orientation. However, all the OP did was ask, on a fitness board that happens to have a bit of an obsession with aesthetics, how to get closer to a certain aesthetic, presumably by means of exercise. Tell me what about this you take issue with.

no. i care about my society. you fags destroyed marriage. you fags destroy honest businesses. you make our country look weak. you create perversions with fashion and most of you are pedophiles (someone did the math and about 50% of you are).

seriously, there is no reason be polite to your kind.

everything you touch turns to aids.

because you're fucking everywhere and it's annoying, you have your own board and you should stay there. /pol/fags are shunned for bringing their shit outside their board and so should you be

Lol this is is just sad, have you even ever met a gay person?

Also heads up you're a bigger faggot than any gay person could be

Then by the same token shouldn't we move all the body aesthetics discussions /hm/?

fpbp

shh... baby
you dont have to be scared anymore
let those feelings out.

>However, all the OP did was ask, on a fitness board that happens to have a bit of an obsession with aesthetics, how to get closer to a certain aesthetic, presumably by means of exercise.

Literally nothing about the body in OP's pic has anything to do with fitness, it's just skinnyfat, it's not the body of someone who's into fitness, it's like going on Veeky Forums and asking how to be obese. It's stupid, irrelevant to the board, and is more suitable to be posted on, gee I don't know, A BOARD SPECIFICALLY FOR GAYS WHO MAY WANT TWINK BODIES, i.e.,So no, this thread shouldn't be here and OP is just a fag fishing for attention, which we have given, so he won, and now he must leave.

how can I avoid you when you throw a fucking parade every year in every downtown in the country?

and seriously, 50% of you are pedos. 10% of this country is "gay" and roughly 5% of boys are sexually abused by males. do the math.

>op wants to know how to lose weight to achieve a certaon body type
>closet-case gets defensive because op's pic confuses him
sounds like you're the one with the issue

That's skinny"fat"? Interesting.

Anyway I guess you're keeing the thread bumped and attract attention to it due to the high post number.

>tfw /pol/ fag
>tfw just want to look good for bf
>start working out and not eating like a typical burger
>noticing gains
>not looking like a skinny fat DYEL and slowly getting more muscle
>nice.jpg
>Every mile I run, row, and swim I feel myself getting leaner
>start fitting into my old clothes from HS
>start looking at myself in the mirror and not being disgusted
>my family is happy with my improvement and bought me a big ol jar of protein powder from Costco as an Easter present
>my senpai is noticing me more and more each passing day
>my acne is clearing up

We're gonna make it guys. We're gonna make it. Thanks for everything you have given me, you fags have probably been a better friend than most people IRL.

>point out thread's content is irrelevant to the board it's posted and belongs on another board
>"d-d-d-d-defensive c-closet case! h-ha-ha! i bet u suk dik in narnia!"
Typical mental degradation caused by HIV.

Yes, skinnyfat. If you never heard of this term and don't know what it means, you really have no business to be on Veeky Forums. You have to go back.

Looking for tips on presumably how to lose weight isn't someone looking to improve their fitness? I agree that fitness clearly isn't the OPs primary concern, but if that's your issue then you'd better start going after /fraud/ too, user.

you don't seem to care about all the other threads that don't belong on this board.

faggot.

you like girly dick, don't you user?

>insecure manlets detected

There's literally nothing homosexual about male femininity and cuckoldry broheim

>posting /pol/ shit about degeneracy and hurr durr you have to go back
>complaining about people not staying in containment boards

You have to go back.

Also are you new here? Veeky Forums is the original gayest board on Veeky Forums if you don't like it you can get out

Not anymore, it is. One of the most frequent types of threads on Veeky Forums are tfwnogf and asking for advice regarding dating women, it's no longer gay, so you have to go back to your containment board:

>implying those weren't always around along with the gay shit

wew lad you got a lot a learning to do

I know this feel.
If only I was born a cute little twink instead of a brick wall. Maybe someday I can achieve a passable ottermode.

>instead of a brick wall
count your blessings
nobody likes twinks

fpbp
Got to /femgen/ or /HRT/ general

dude has a womans legs LOL

why do people do this to themselves. he's practically fat.

Restrict calories while still eating healthy plus multivitamins, light cardio and wax your body hair. You usually look like that once your BMI is lower than 18.
This is not the path Veeky Forums wants you to follow, but would probably fuck you. Good luck.

how new are you ?

That's a lie and you know it.